jiff is offline New Member

Unhappy TRT my last hope or maybe a huge mistake?

Hi everyone,
    I'm pretty down at the moment.
    Long story short:

I have a lot of sicknesses, some of them not curable, among them also low T.
    Being sick makes me depressed as well.

I have tried antidepressants and they sucked and didn't do zilch for me.
    Then I finally found a doctor willing to put me on TRT after many endocrinologists before told me I'm fine. These assholes!

Problem is:
    The testosterone gel isn't working. My levels are still much too low and at the same time my LH is being suppressed and my testicles have shrunk dramatically!
    Now my doc wants me to switch to 250mg ethanate every 3 weeks! I read that this is a very bad routine cause it causes totally unstable levels.
    But this is common practice here in Europe. You either get 250mg every 3 weeks or you can get nebido.
    What do I do?
    I mean in America many guys inject themselves but what if my doc says no? I have nobody else I could go to.

I also asked my doc about HCG and he said that's not possible cause it costs too much.
    I feel like all the good stuff which people in America use isn't available here.

But my testicles have shrunk so much in a short time. This isn't acceptable. I needed HCG to at least keep them a little active.
    Does anyone here know how much HCG one would need to get them to normal size and to keep them there?
    But if I use HCG then I will have more T. Then how do I know how much T I'd have to inject?
    Would nebido + HCG be possible or would you have too high T levels then?

250mg every 3 weeks sounds like a very bad idea, also in terms of depression. I do not want huge low and huge peaks. I need stable levels!

Another really huge problem is that I have seborrheic dermatitis and this gets worse when androgens rise. 2 dermatologists told me this and I also noticed it that it got
    worse since I went on the gel. I mean if TRT makes this eczema worse then I dont know if I can stay on it at all cause this damn eczema is so damn depressing.
    You have certain spots in the face which become "active" and once they are active they flare up all the time and since I went on the gel I got many new spots which never
    were active before and now they are. This is so terrible. The eczema alone would be enough reason to be totally depressed and I have so much other shit, too.

I had so much hope in TRT to help me with my depression and now I wonder if going on TRT might not have been a huge mistake.
    I mean if I have to quit TRT then I will feel even more hopeless than before.

I think Nebido is your best bet here; you'll get consistent serum levels and if dosed correctly higher Testosterone levels as well.

HCG is not expensive; if you're Doc won't prescribe you can buy it online from a number of good research sites or over seas pharmacies.

I use an overseas pharmacy located in London England they have a network of world wide manufacturers and you can purchase pharmacy grade HCG from them.

Read the sticky at the top of the forum on HCG.

gd

Some more infos:

Klinefelter was ruled out.
    Pituitary MRI was normal, too.
    Balls were normal, too.
    LH was simply always pretty low. The doc had no explanation for it. I think there is none I simply always had low T. I first had my T measured at 20 and already then it was low but doctor always
    told me I'm still normal. These jerks. Nobody gave a shit about me and my problems. I was so happy when I had found an endo willing to put me on TRT and now it alerady seems like my TRT journey
    is over before it began.

I also felt like gel is no solution. It doesn't guarantee stable levels. It also attacked the skin on my upper body. But injections are also scary. I don't even think I could inject on my own. I'd be totally
    scared of hitting a blood vessel and then dying or something.

I am 30 now. Last year I had T measured in the morning and had 8nmol! This year I once had 12nmol. Another time I was totally low.
    But usually I had low normal T and low normal LH.

I was surprised that I dont have klinefelter. I was sure that I have it cause I look so sick. Skinny-fat with fat deposits in the hips and butt and my upper body is mostly fat and bones. I look really
    sick. I think if I didn't carry all the fat around with me I'd weigh like 60 kilos at 185cm which is just sick. It's like coming straight from the hunger ranch.
    Last edited by jiff; 12-27-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    I think Nebido is your best bet here; you'll get consistent serum levels and if dosed correctly higher Testosterone levels as well.

HCG is not expensive; if you're Doc won't prescribe you can buy it online from a number of good research sites or over seas pharmacies.

I use an overseas pharmacy located in London England they have a network of world wide manufacturers and you can purchase pharmacy grade HCG from them.

Read the sticky at the top of the forum on HCG.

gd
    Hello!
    But I'd be way too anxious to add HCG without my doctor knowing it. It would also distort my T values cause then I'd have higher T cause my body was making own T.
    What if this would create too high T levels when I also use nebido?

And then another problem is E2. I read that HCG makes E2 go up. This means even if my E2 would be normal under T injections, if I added HCG it would most likely get too high
    and then I'd also need an AI and I am almost certain that my doc will not give me AIs either! It's simply awful. I feel like I have to do a surgery with a spoon. In Europe TRT sucks so much.

Vahevahe is offline Junior Member
    Hey Jiff im in the same situation. Im infront of the computer with 175 pages of hospital paperwork which are all negative. Im having a karotype test in a week to find out if its genetic or not. Keep your head up. Iv had low T since i was 14 but it went undiagnosed by incompetent people that call themselves doctors for a decade. There is a website that is opening soon i think its called lowtestosterone.com . If you cant find normal help around your area this is a great alternate.

Quote Originally Posted by jiff View Post
    Hello!
    But I'd be way too anxious to add HCG without my doctor knowing it. It would also distort my T values cause then I'd have higher T cause my body was making own T.
    What if this would create too high T levels when I also use nebido?

And then another problem is E2. I read that HCG makes E2 go up. This means even if my E2 would be normal under T injections, if I added HCG it would most likely get too high
    and then I'd also need an AI and I am almost certain that my doc will not give me AIs either! It's simply awful. I feel like I have to do a surgery with a spoon. In Europe TRT sucks so much.
    HCG won't increase E2 when taken in lower doses.

If you not Primay it will increase natural production to some extent; but you're still low now so that's an added benefit.

If you're Doc won't prescribe and you are not willing to do this on your own I don't know what more I can advise you.

Hello I wanted to reply more but cannot due to the spam program! I have no clue why I couldnt write what I wanted to write.

How much HCG I'd have to inject weekly in order to keep my testicles from disappearing? My doc said that hcg would cost thousands of euros every year is this true?

^^^^There is a sticky at the top of the forum on HCG ...read it.

Thread Information