Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Last thyroid bw is back.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope, I'm sticking to the protocol and the bw I have at hand, shallow fluctuations in functioning means nothing, unless they get severe.

I'm really tired of bloodworks, really, I don't feel like repeating any until January, but it would be wise to repeat within three months, and that would be right before Christmas.

I tapered T4 to 137.5 mg, then further to 125 the first monday in October. TE down to 62.5mg 2x week, then further to 50mg. At that point I will decide whether to try a short course of drostanolone to counteract SHBG. Even if it's unnecessary, what damage I can get from it?

I made some calculations. Let's suppose through tT levels are at 1500 ng/dl. With albumin at 4.4 g/dl and SHBG 45, calculated fT lands at about 35 ng/dl. With SHBG at 15-20, in order to achieve the same fT value I would need a through serum tT of 1000, and that's where the 50mg biweekly protocol should land me at.

I find it unphatomable how with fT that high I can't even "enjoy myself" (ok PRL has its role there) and body hair/beard is growing sooo slowly.

Caber arrives next week, and I don't know how I will respond to it, so it's wise to do one thing at a time, without challenging homeostasis more than needed...

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    shit man, I too want some more hair and facial hair growth, its just ridiculous rare growth that Im having, and it not only looks it feels retarded.

This morning got a b***r from 50mg pharma proviron . I did use it earlier and never got such a reaction, maybe it's a synergic effect with piribedil? Looking forward to caber!

dont follow, what do you mean, phrase got obfuscated

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    dont follow, what do you mean, phrase got obfuscated
    Lol I meant a "wood" but didn't want to be gross.

ah fuckin boner who gives a f*ck well that indicates for one good balance between T/E ratio. Im having hard time chasing it. , may it be Im using already too much of AI or too little amount of T ... talking about DIY those levels, sensitive thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Well SHBG has a very long half life (even weeks) so takes his time to lower, btw the very first side I experience from oestrogen is water retention, and I've lost two lbs this week.
    Water retention is getting through the roof. I've regained those two lbs and stock another two.

It's noticeable everywhere, my face got a distinct saggy look, like I have cellulitis on it lol.

I need to bring levels down.

Wtf is up with the postal service, caber should have arrived on Tuesday and still nothing, now I have to hope for Monday.

I'm getting bouts of anxiety featuring tremors and palpitations from tapering to 50mg 2x weekly, but nothing unmanageable... how sensible I am to unsteady levels, it's annoying.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you experimenting with proviron too?

For the elevated testosterone , DHT levels should be higher, no?

I have few tablets left and I don't bother enough to buy more. What I can say about proviron it's extremely weak. I've read a recent research showing a small drop in SHBG over the course of months, which is not the change I'm looking for.

I've experimented with it while on the DA piribedil and it gave me a wood, tried again with no DA and.... absolutely nothing, it looks like the PRL is the culprit behind blunted sexual response to androgens.

Besides... the anxiety I'm experiencing is not necessarely negative. In fact it's quite stimulating, if feel more like going out to enjoy the day and a lot less fatigued too.

Beard growth is at hypogonadal level. I haven't shaved in two weeks. That can't be normal, it was way faster whilst on AI and bloods proved SHBG was lower then. It totally looks like Test does absolutely nothing and DHT is the only hormone of benefit, as long as isn't bound by elevated SHBG.

Again, a mole of bizarre/contradictory data

Yes, a bit contradictory.

You need to give it time while using proviron to let it reach the skin, a few days will not be enough. And what was the dosage?

50mg. I also have some amps of primo I could use in place of proviron . I'm not sure what you mean by "reaching the skin", mesterolone does absolutely nothing on tissues, its affinity to binding proteins is 4.4 times stronger than endogenous DHT (according to Llewellyn) so all that it does is freeing a very tiny bit of Test/DHT either by preventing or breaking existent bounds. Or at least, that's how I figure it works.

Got the caber! It's cabaser from pfizer of Turkey, 20 x 1mg tablets. Will need to break those into quarters. I'm actually scared of introducing something long-acting that will impact my brain function. My understanding of the underlying physiology won't help me here.

Things aren't really going well after tapering to 50mg biweekly. Diuresis increased and that means E2 lowered a bit, but I'm also getting those wrinkled fingers pulp that look like a dried prune, the sort of when taking a long bath. That's vasoconstriction, could be due to dehydration or high adrenaline which also explains the mixed anxious/energized feeling. The nervous system must be having an hard time adapting to relatively rapid variations in hormones, but was expecting that. Now, it's time to fix the PRL and bring that SHBG down.

Good to hear man, Im curious to see how you feel!

Tren experiment on horizon?

Im playing with higher doses of test, week later of a single 175mg pin I feel amazing, today drained the vial and pinned 225mg, havent felt this amazing since I started TRT ... Comparing myself to back in a day when I was in my teens and was chasing girls motivation and all good things are flowing, nice... Whats the biggest test weekly dose youve tried?

Sent from my eyePhone

Well given I'll stay on caber for a while I think this is the best time to give it a try - tren augmented TRT starts in October. Might also open a personal log, or something.

I never did more than 150mg, felt absolute crap

Some ppl seem to benefit more from larger weekly pins than 2x split, I remember doc. Crysler mentioning something about this, but I don't remember where.
    InternalFire likes this.

Comparing myself to back in a day when I was in my teens and was chasing girls
    I never been that way, not even in my teens. In fact, I developed interest for actual sex only later in my young adulthood.

Maybe one day, I will be chasing girls too...

LOL wasn't expecting the weird dreams on caber.

how weird did it get?

how weird did it get?
    My dreams are already naturally weird. That means it got double weird. And it was only a nap... what I do have to expect tonight lol.

Besides, I feel definitely different, but I don't know how. It's strange. Let's let the brain adjust to the molecule and see how it affects my functioning in the weeks to come.

Tren is worse for dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Tren is worse for dreaming
    That seems the average experience with cycle dosages. Do you believe I should expect the same sides at 50mg weekly? No one can predict it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    No one can predict it imo.
    This ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information