• 2 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By jwh7699
  • 1 Post By Oliver47

Thread: Going to Thailand

jwh7699 is offline Member

Going to Thailand

Travelling to Thailand.

I was wondering if anyone has some experience with travelling to Thailand and going through Customs.

I went to China, 2 years ago, and had no problem, but when I went I left my HCG and Liquid Arimidex at home.

I would like to bring the HCG and Arimidex with me to Thailand, but they are in un-marked vials and I'm not sure if that's such a good idea.

Suggestions?

Thanks!!
    tyoexpo likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Put it in codom, up anus. Or just put it in a suitcase. Gear is legal in thai isnt it?
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Obs
    If its legal dont put it in a condom, up your anus. Thats just silly. Lmao!
    jwh7699 likes this.

It's legal to purchase in Pharmacies, but bringing in country can be different. If I decide not to bring the HCG and AI, I can probably just buy some at the pharmacy and get rid of it before I leave.
    redz likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jwh7699 View Post
    It's legal to purchase in Pharmacies, but bringing in country can be different. If I decide not to bring the HCG and AI, I can probably just buy some at the pharmacy and get rid of it before I leave.
    Thats cool. I bet it would be cheap too.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't rely on something being legal or not. You are a tourist and can be milked of some cash. Thai jail/prison is not something to look forward to, nor is the bureaucracy. The police officer or customs guy can simply tell you it is illegal and demand a hefty fine or you go to jail.

As an example a cop once pulled over the taxi I was using because he saw me in the passengers seat. He asked me to come out, searched me including socks/underwear/pockets/wallet. "OK good you no pay!". Get it? You no pay... LOL

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If its legal dont put it in a condom, up your anus. Thats just silly. Lmao!
    unless that's something you're into. we don't judge here.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Baaahaaaahaaaa!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Just buy in Thai!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you answered your own question in your posts.

For me, I never travel to countries where there is a risk of being hacked to death with a machete, imprisoned and having a garden hose run up my rear until I confess to heinous crimes, etc. I'm kind of a "worst case scenario" guy. I therefore suggest you travel someplace less exotic...like Canada. ��
    Obs likes this.

I can give ya a tour. I know all the spots that won't get a hose up your backside.
    Obs and CA_DXB_85 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I think you answered your own question in your posts.

For me, I never travel to countries where there is a risk of being hacked to death with a machete, imprisoned and having a garden hose run up my rear until I confess to heinous crimes, etc. I'm kind of a "worst case scenario" guy. I therefore suggest you travel someplace less exotic...like Canada. ��
    ^^^ TAKE NOTE OF ABOVE! I assumed the anus was a safe place but I am almost certain a garden hose would flush it out. You would have to get it way up in there. Probably best off to swallow amp whole and pick through your shit in thailand.

Interesting. Would you have to shove some ice down your pants to help keep the hgc refrigerated. Nothing worse then picking through your own shit only to find out your gear spoiled.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    Interesting. Would you have to shove some ice down your pants to help keep the hgc refrigerated. Nothing worse then picking through your own shit only to find out your gear spoiled.
    Absolutely! Great thinking nephets! He probably better use dry ice it keeps longer.

Funny guys!! Yeah, I'm gonna wait till I get into Thailand and get the hcg & AI at the local pharmacy.

I'll stay away from the machetes and the hoses. Thanks!!
    Last edited by jwh7699; 01-04-2017 at 12:06 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Just an FYI on my trip to Thailand. I had no problem having Testosterone and syringes in my checked bag going and coming back from Thailand.

I did find a Pharmacy that sold Arimidex . It was a standard Mom & Pop pharmacy, not a chain pharmacy.

I did ask at a Pharmacy in a retail store and she told me to go to the clinic or hospital. And I tried different non-chain Pharmacy they didn't carry it and offered to sell me some vitamins instead.

Overall, No Problems entering and leaving Thailand with Test. I ended up not buying the Arimidex from the pharmacy they wanted too much for only 8 pills.

hustler101 is offline Junior Member
    good luck.. nobody in thailand speaks english... nobody knew where HCG was

Doesn't Thailand execute people for drug smuggling? Or do they just paddle their butts? LOL

Surprisingly more and more are learning English. Probably like 10 years in prison for Drug Smuggling or a Fine. Most offenses can be taken care of with some money.

That Paddling thing was Malaysia years ago.

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    My wife and I are considering spending a couple weeks on one of the Thailand islands, this coming September. It will be a working vacation - we're both web designers. We are looking for a relaxed, quiet place with good hiking and snorkeling opportunities limited to no interest in nightlife/parties/etc. Koh Lanta sounds ideal, anyone been there? Is it worth booking in advance through booking sites, or shold we grab a lastminute deal?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver47 View Post
    My wife and I are considering spending a couple weeks on one of the Thailand islands, this coming September. It will be a working vacation - we're both web designers. We are looking for a relaxed, quiet place with good hiking and snorkeling opportunities limited to no interest in nightlife/parties/etc. Koh Lanta sounds ideal, anyone been there? Is it worth booking in advance through booking sites, or shold we grab a lastminute deal?
    Would like to go there myself.
    Got a big to do list before I die

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver47 View Post
    Bringing sand to the beach so to speak.
    Sorry I couldn't resist. Yes Ive been there a few times.

Thread Information