Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xxblazenlowxx

Thread: New some advice here

brunosk8 is offline New Member

New some advice here

Hello guys, i would like some advice here... I have been on trt for a little more than a year now... My pre trt total test level was around 400mg/dL and free test 180pmol/L... I have taking 80mg of testosterone cypianate E5D and i feel great on this protocol, i tried 50mg E3,5D and considered the interval too short (too many injections) and i tryed 100mg E7D, what i considered a bit too long... E5D seems the sweet spot for me... This protocol gives me around 1000mg/dL (total) and 420pmol/L (free) on last day and feel good....It boosts my energy, mood, concentration and etc... The thing is, i am about to start working offshore on 14d x 14d regiment (Days working x days off) and i can't take the gear onboard, so i will need to change my protocol. With these short interval injections, i never had a problem with E2, it is always around 40pg/mL without AI... I do have anastrozol in hand just in case, but i don't take it... I think if i increase the dose i may have to control E2 and I'm afraid to fall short of TRT benefits on my second week offshore! I know offshore work is harsh and this may be the period i will need trt the most! Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by brunosk8; 03-22-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brunosk8 View Post
    Hello guys, i would like some advice here... I have been on trt for a little more than a year now... My pre trt total test level was around 400mg/dL and free test 180pmol/L... I have taking 80mg of testosterone cypianate E5D and i feel great on this protocol, i tried 50mg E3,5D and considered the interval too short (too many injections) and i tryed 100mg E7D, what i considered a bit too long... E5D seems the sweet spot for me... This protocol gives me around 1000mg/dL (total) and 420pmol/L (free) on last day and feel good....It boosts my energy, mood, concentration and etc... The thing is, i am about to start working offshore on 14d x 14d regiment (Days working x days off) and i can't take the gear onboard, so i will need to change my protocol. With these short interval injections, i never had a problem with E2, it is always around 40pg/mL without AI... I do have anastrozol in hand just in case, but i don't take it... I think if i increase the dose i may have to control E2 and I'm afraid to fall short of TRT benefits on my second week offshore! I know offshore work is harsh and this may be the period i will need trt the most! Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance guys

Please post exact lab and normal ranges with the lab results. Every laboratory has different normal ranges and you need to interpret labs within th normal ranges for the particular laboratory that provided the results.

By Free T, I'm assuming that's Bioavailable T and not Free T. Free T usually has normal labs in the 7-20 pg/mL range. However, bioavailable T is usually in the range of 50-400 ng/dl, again laboratories vary in normal ranges.

Regarding longer intervals with T-cyp or T-eth, I do not recommend it. I usually recommend shorter intervals than your 5-day interval, but if it's working for you than by all means go with it. Larger and less frequent doses (e.g., 200 mg on a 14 day interval) is a recipe for disaster. I discuss this at length in the "Best Practices in TRT" sticky thread on page 1 of this forum. I suggest you read and understand what's discussed there.

I think a better option for you is going with an ester with a much longer half life. Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate) is now approved in the USA and some folks are having good outcomes with it and others are not. I think they still have a lot of work to do on dosing frequency, but they claim up to 12 weeks. Personally, I think that's a lot of marketing BS, but there's no doubt it does have a longer half-life than T-cyp or T-eth.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Why cant you take your trt medications to work?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I was wondering this, too. Are you self treating in an uptight country (like the USA, where you need that 'script)? If you are on prescribed TRT, I wouldn't think it would be a problem (but I'm no expert).
    I'm in Brazil.. I started with a doctor and prescription, but I'm taking by myself now... I do exams every 4 months or so... But even with prescription (what i could get easily), i don't think the company i work for would agree (they pretty strict and conservative)... And i don't want to draw much attention to it... Nebido here is too expensive, if you can find it! I thought if nandrolone decanoate would have a similar effect with a longer half life

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Please post exact lab and normal ranges with the lab results. Every laboratory has different normal ranges and you need to interpret labs within th normal ranges for the particular laboratory that provided the results.

By Free T, I'm assuming that's Bioavailable T and not Free T. Free T usually has normal labs in the 7-20 pg/mL range. However, bioavailable T is usually in the range of 50-400 ng/dl, again laboratories vary in normal ranges.

Regarding longer intervals with T-cyp or T-eth, I do not recommend it. I usually recommend shorter intervals than your 5-day interval, but if it's working for you than by all means go with it. Larger and less frequent doses (e.g., 200 mg on a 14 day interval) is a recipe for disaster. I discuss this at length in the "Best Practices in TRT" sticky thread on page 1 of this forum. I suggest you read and understand what's discussed there.

I think a better option for you is going with an ester with a much longer half life. Nebido (Testosterone Undecanoate) is now approved in the USA and some folks are having good outcomes with it and others are not. I think they still have a lot of work to do on dosing frequency, but they claim up to 12 weeks. Personally, I think that's a lot of marketing BS, but there's no doubt it does have a longer half-life than T-cyp or T-eth.
    These are some exams i did... They differ because i was trying different protocols... I tryed from 80mg to 120mg and from E3,5D to E7D

On this lab, normal ranges are:

Referencia:

Test for men - 220 a 819 ng/dL
    Free test for men - 131 a 640 pmol/L
    E2 men - less than 43 pg/mL

Thread Information