Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    supersteve Guest

GH/IGF-1/AAS log (now with pics)

Last edited by supersteve; 02-08-2007 at 08:27 PM.

supersteve Guest
    As reported by others, pumps in the gym were off the charts today and yesterday. Felt like I was going to rip through my shirt today during shoulders/tris. However, I'm not getting the huge increases in vascularity most report - but i attribute this to the water retention from hgh.

Lifts were up but I'm guessing this is because i've recently started creatine again - coupled with the water retention from the hgh.

Another thing I forgot to mention was how confident I feel on hgh. I am normally extremely anxious and nervy but i've been so positive and self-assured since starting hgh. Also the terrible hot flashes and blushing i was getting from letro seemed to have lessened significantly - although this could be helped by the 200mg b6 i'm taking everyday also.

Managed 400g protein today with only 40g coming from whey so I was happy with that.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    nice...keep it going!

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    wow...i'm 22 and this journal is going to help a bunch... keep it up...!

fred9 is offline Member
    keep us updated bro, very interesting

Grant is offline Member
    good summary so far...interested to see how it works out for you.

supersteve Guest
    Did my 4th shot of igf-1 this morning. No training today.
    Recovery from my shoulders/tris sessions yesterday is unbelievable. No soreness at all - usually both are very sore for 1-2 days.
    My skin is so smooth at the moment, am loving it. And my body seems to be continually pumped.

Have had quite bad arthritis-like symptoms since I started, takes me forever to get up out of a chair and bed in the morning. Since i've been on letro my joints have been pretty bad, but never like this - hopefully this subsides.

Did I mention how hungry I am? Absolutely starving! Even though i'm eating every 1.5hrs. Off to eat again now.

supersteve Guest
    Day 6 of igf-1 today, start week 6 of hgh tomorrow.
    Today was back/bis. Pumps were large, vascularity was there, but not consistently throughout the workout. Still attributing this to the water weight.
    Strength is up significantly. At the start of my workouts I can punch out more reps than usual as well but towards the end the pumps are a bit restrictive in that regard.
    Up another 4lbs on the scale, sitting @ 198 now and looking leaner than pre-cycle - particularly in the mornings when water is less prevalent.
    That nasty arthritis-like pain in my legs has also thankfully gone. Although the joints in my wrists, hands and feet are quite sore.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Steve, keep up the good work. Very interesting.

supersteve Guest
    Well last nights sleep was very interesting to say the least.
    Up until the weekend id been taking hgh 7 days per week @ 2iu. However, as planned I dropped this down to 5/2 with the igf-1. So the last 2 days (weekend) i've just shot igf-1 on its own and haven't felt much going on with my sleep. Wake up full of energy and get a little bit of tingling and what not, but not the extreme numbness of the first few days of igf-1/hgh together (which was most prevalant on the first night after shooting igf-1).

So last night after not having shot hgh in 2 days I shot 2iu about 90 mins before bed as per usual IM in the biceps - shot my 40mcg of igf-1 earlier in the day, @ noon, bout 3hrs later than usual.
    Last night I had the worst numbness, tingles and soreness in my forearms, hands, wrists and feet. I also woke up midway through the night and was absoultely starving even though I had consumed about 5000 cals (inc. 650g carbs) already that day. Then a couple of hours later I woke up again with stomach pains becasue I was so hungry so I went and had a protein shake.

I just thought it was interesting that as soon as there was the addition of hgh @ 2iu again I felt the sides so much more. And despite waking up twice I still had the best nights sleep ever. Also, fell straight back to sleep after my protein shake and when I woke up for the day my face was plastered in a huge pile of drewl (never happens) because my sleep was so deep and I was so relaxed. Will do the exact same thing today to see what happens.

supersteve Guest
    Well the numbness/tingling hasn't been as pronounced as that one night where it was off the charts, but I can definitely say you feel the effects much more when combining gh/igf-1 than shooting either on their own.

I know I said it before but I can't understate the recovery on igf-1. I absolutely smashed my legs yesterday. 10 sets quads, 8 sets hammies and 8 sets calves - all heavy sets failing between 6-9 reps. They were so hard/pumped/sore afterwards. Yet today I feel like I could go and hit them again. They are 100% recovered. My arms are up 1/2" because of the 24/7 pumps. Every muscle just looks swole and full.

Skin is so clear at the moment as well. Smooth as a baby's ass, no more blotchiness and no more acne, all clear and glowing. I feel like I should be doing skin care commercials lol.

Energy upon waking is incredible. Feel a bit tired during the day sometimes, particularly after my shot and after the gym. But in the morning I am totally full of energy. I can't sleep more than 6-7 hours, not just because im starving, but because i'm so refreshed in the morning. I haven't felt this good in ages, it's great.

Weight has remained steady, but i've definitely shed a couple of lb's of fat even though i've been eating like a madman. Today will be day 10, so not even halfway through the igf-1 cycle yet.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you have no idea how great this thread is to me. I, too, am about to start my first GH Cycle. I just need to figure out how/where to get the IGF-1 without violating rules. I have been searching this forum for days now and can't seem to find clues. Oh well, keep up the log and I will keep searching for info, thanks.

Would you mind laying out your daily diet?

supersteve Guest
    ^ sure

10am: 200g oats, 750ml skim milk, 1 scoop whey (160g carbs, 70g protein, 15g fat)
    1pm: 4 slices of bread, 100g tuna, 2 slices low-fat cheese, 150g cereal with 500ml skim milk (150g carbs, 90g protein, 10g fat)
    3pm: (pwo) 2 scoops whey, 500ml skim milk, 50g dextrose (85g carbs, 60g protein, 0g fat)
    5pm: 6 slices of bread, 100g tuna, 3 slices low-fat cheese, 400g no-fat yoghurt (100g carbs, 90g protein, 15g fat)
    7pm: 300g chicken/steak/pork (lean cuts), 1 teaspoon fish oil, broccoli, beans, caul***ower (0 carbs, 60g protein, 30g fat)
    10pm: 2 scoops calcium caseinate (0 carbs, 60g protein//0g fat)

TOTAL: 495g carbs/410g protein/70g fat = 4250 calories

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    ^ sure

10am: 200g oats, 750ml skim milk, 1 scoop whey (160g carbs, 70g protein, 15g fat)
    1pm: 4 slices of bread, 100g tuna, 2 slices low-fat cheese, 150g cereal with 500ml skim milk (150g carbs, 90g protein, 10g fat)
    3pm: (pwo) 2 scoops whey, 500ml skim milk, 50g dextrose (85g carbs, 60g protein, 0g fat)
    5pm: 6 slices of bread, 100g tuna, 3 slices low-fat cheese, 400g no-fat yoghurt (100g carbs, 90g protein, 15g fat)
    7pm: 300g chicken/steak/pork (lean cuts), 1 teaspoon fish oil, broccoli, beans, caul***ower (0 carbs, 60g protein, 30g fat)

Damn impressive, thanks. Gives me something to shoot for. Looks like it takes a lot of discipline.

supersteve Guest
    Shoulders and tris today, strength was up again, as is my weight - 200lbs now and still noticeably leaner. Could barely fit into my shirt on friday night because the pumps just stay around all day long even when I haven't trained. Rode home from the gym today (it's barely even 1km) and by the end of it I could barely move the pedals because my legs were so pumped.

Did a bit of drinking on friday night, was a bit dissapointed with myself, but I don't think any damage was done, particularly since i didn't workout that day or the day after. I drank 500ml of water after each beer, and ate an extra 100g of protein that day. Plus I danced my ass off for 3hrs straight so I woulda metabolised it pretty quickly. Not to mention that i'm taking letro so there would be no aromatisation. Didn't shoot igf-1 or gh that day either. Waited until the next night to do my GH shot and didn't do friday's my igf-1 shot until today - because alcohol can prevent the release of igf-1 from the liver and blunt the LH increase from igf-1, so I didn't want to waste any of either shot.

A few odd things i'm noticing:
    - Apparently I snore now ... something which i've never done
    - Have had a dry/sore throat lately and today I've got this little olsar like bump on my throat ... I never get sick - literally get the flu once every 2-3 years.
    - My jaw feels tight/sore and I feel like I constantly have to open my mouth wide and crack it ... will monitor this one closely.

Other than that i'm absolutely loving igf-1. Can't wait to add tren into the mix soon.

supersteve Guest
    Also, am thinking of changing my dosing schedule a little.
    Instead of just shooting both igf-1 and gh 5/2 and having the weekend off I might shoot the igf-1 mon-fri and the gh mon,wed,fri,sat, sun .. - just to try and keep my igf-1 level high.
    When on gh alone though I will just shoot it mon-fri.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    ^ sure

Hi Steve,

Please clear something up for me.

I always thought the body can only proccess about 40-50 grams of protein at a time and anything over that would be a waste.

I ask because you are eating at each sitting about 60 -90 grams at a time and it caught my eye.

Thanks so much : )

Blue

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also, am thinking of changing my dosing schedule a little.
    Instead of just shooting both igf-1 and gh 5/2 and having the weekend off I might shoot the igf-1 mon-fri and the gh mon,wed,fri,sat, sun .. - just to try and keep my igf-1 level high.
    When on gh alone though I will just shoot it mon-fri.
    i would stick with both hgh and igf 5/2 or what i did last time when i runned both compounds was when igf came in to it,i runned it both 7/7 for the 4 weeks that i was on igf.after that i switched back the hgh to 5/2.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would stick with both hgh and igf 5/2 or what i did last time when i runned both compounds was when igf came in to it,i runned it both 7/7 for the 4 weeks that i was on igf.after that i switched back the hgh to 5/2.

-rodge
    ditto that

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.

-rodge
    Okay thanks Rodge, I will keep both 5/2 and perhaps 7/7 for my next igf-1 cycle while im on AAS.

Bluerain - I think under normal circumstances this would be the case, but on igf-1/gh im guessing (I may be wrong) the body can handle that much protein in one hit. I've been showing no signs of it not being digested eg. excessive flatulence, bloating etc. and I have protein digestive aids on hand just in case this starts to happen. Also those numbers include the incomplete proteins from the bread, oats etc. I will probably try and add another couple of meals in there though now that im back at university and have to wake up earlier.

supersteve Guest
    Back and bis today. Didn't have time to shoot before the gym today so i had to shoot pwo. And even though I Hadn't shot it, the pumps and muscle hardness after todays workout were the most pronounced yet.
    Still not really seeing the huge increase in vascularity, but i'm still putting this down to water retention.

The sore/tight jaw I spoke about earlier seems to be occuring in my cheekbones as well. I'm hoping this is just skin tightening. Although even though i've got a low bf% i've still got the 'baby fat' look to my face. Partly because im on a never ending carb-up bulk, but its just generally where I store fat for some reason. So I'm also thinking that the combo of low-estrogen + gh/igf-1/t3 is causing this sensation because of fatloss, as my face is looking slightly leaner even though im hovering around 500g carbs per day.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Okay thanks Rodge, I will keep both 5/2 and perhaps 7/7 for my next igf-1 cycle while im on AAS.

Bluerain - I think under normal circumstances this would be the case, but on igf-1/gh im guessing (I may be wrong) the body can handle that much protein in one hit. I've been showing no signs of it not being digested eg. excessive flatulence, bloating etc. and I have protein digestive aids on hand just in case this starts to happen. Also those numbers include the incomplete proteins from the bread, oats etc. I will probably try and add another couple of meals in there though now that im back at university and have to wake up earlier.
    Thanks Steve!!

I'm curious, what's your water intake?

Blue

supersteve Guest
    ^ Nps Blue. Water instake is about 3-5 litres - not including the milk/protein shakes.

supersteve Guest
    This feeling in my face has me a bit concerned as it is becoming more pronounced. When I eat now i'm getting bits of food stuck inbetween my gums and my face (up near the back teeth) because I can't get any saliva in there or dislodge the food by moving my face ... i have to stick my finger in my mouth and sorta push it out so i can swallow it.

I'm really hoping this is tightening of the skin rather than my mouth/teeth growing outward. I'll def. be keeping a close eye on my facial dimensions. Maybe someone who's shed a lot of fat from their face in a quick amount of time could shed some light on whether this is a normal sensation? I'll have to do a search.

I don't think it's wisdom teeth coming through because im getting the same tight feeling around my cheeks/jaw as well. Although it will be interesting to see if my wisdom teeth do come through again because they did a couple of years ago and i when i opted not to get them pulled out the dentist told me they would keep coming back every few months - but they didn't so they are still in there somewhere.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showp...32&postcount=8
    This guys wisdom teeth grew through in 3 days... that was on 140mcg though, my guess is that your wisdom teeth may be coming through aswell just a lot slower than he noticed... either way, wisdom teeth aren't the end of the world IMO, as long as your jaw isn't changing or anything that is the main thing...

Don't mean to scare you bro... nice cycle so far keep up the good work... hope you are going to post pics that would be awesome.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Yes that, and watch out for adenoid overgrowth bro...that could explain your snoring and sore throat?? There was a thread about a guy who was on a gh/igf-1 cycle and had to have his adenoids removed. I'll try to dig that one up...

Other than that looking good so far, keep it up.
    Last edited by Slic4788; 08-06-2005 at 01:58 AM.

supersteve Guest
    Cool, thanks for the heads up guys, i will closely monitor the throat/teeth situation.

Have really been feeling the tiredness lately. Usually after I have a huge carb meal. And my feet/ankles are absolutely huge, the water retention down there is pretty heavy, hard to get my shoes on some days. It's not painful at all, just looks weird.

Developed a little rash as well (not near injection sites) - but sometimes when I surf I get rashes from sea lice so could just be that.

People are starting to comment on how much bigger i'm getting which is awesome. But I wonder how much of this pump/fullness/hardness is going to subside when i stop igf-1 ... hopefully i don't just deflate.

Also, next week i'm going to switch from generic jin to the real stuff for a couple of months so will let you know if i notice any difference.

Still got 7 shots of igf-1 left before this cycle ends. Will start shooting gh @ 4iu a day after that until my next igf-1 cycle.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    People are starting to comment on how much bigger i'm getting which is awesome. But I wonder how much of this pump/fullness/hardness is going to subside when i stop igf-1 ... hopefully i don't just deflate.

same thing here,people are really like what the hell,i thought you were still recovering from pec surgery and you look bigger then before the injury.man i love igf ,first time at 80mcg ed

-rodge

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Cool, thanks for the heads up guys, i will closely monitor the throat/teeth situation.

Have really been feeling the tiredness lately. Usually after I have a huge carb meal. And my feet/ankles are absolutely huge, the water retention down there is pretty heavy, hard to get my shoes on some days. It's not painful at all, just looks weird.

Developed a little rash as well (not near injection sites) - but sometimes when I surf I get rashes from sea lice so could just be that.

Also, next week i'm going to switch from generic jin to the real stuff for a couple of months so will let you know if i notice any difference.

Still got 7 shots of igf-1 left before this cycle ends. Will start shooting gh @ 4iu a day after that until my next igf-1 cycle.

Hey bro i wana say u my exper no this. i started staight 4iu gh per day.. guess w happen... the bloating kick my ass so badly looked like a sh*t
    its took me 4 week to get rid of it.. now i pumped to 4.5 (going to 5) and i have a lil pit bloat again but its fine,i can handle it with diet(sodium)
    Watch ur sodium bro..
    i suggest you to start slowly at 2 and go up 0.5iu/d every 2w (for me) or every week.. gh is not like igf its tooks long time to see any result.. for me i`m on 3.5 months and now slowly starting see some gains
    good luck bro

peace
    cyflex

supersteve Guest
    ^^^ Cheers for the heads up. But i've been taking hgh @ 2iu for 7 weeks already now so i don't think the transition will be hugely significant. Although I must say I have got some water retention happening from the hgh even at that low dose, and while taking letro, so ill keep an eye on things. But I guess being on creatine doesn't help - will stop that when I start tren though.

My bf just keeps dropping. I don't know how much of it's from the addition of t3 (only taking 15mcg per day), but the igf-1 is ripping me up pretty hard as well as making me look swole. So far I would estimate i've shed 4-5lbs of fat and put on about the same in muscle. Despite the water retention im really starting to notice the vascularity now as well. I get the same vascularity I experience during a workout all day.

The sense of euphoria i'm feeling at the moment is something special. I'm forever walking around with a smile on my face and I feel so charged I just want to yell out 'woo hoo' for no apparent reason haha. It's great.
    I've just commenced a new semester at uni and i'm noticing some really positive things. In previous semesters i've been the passive type and have been generally pretty reserved. But I find myself much more confident now and am speaking my mind all the time, whereas before I wouldn't have spoken up. I also notice i'm able to read and comprehend things much easier because I can concentrate better. Suffice to say I feel much more intelligent because I always feel so fresh. Just goes to show that gh/igf-1 also has some terrific mental benefits as well as it's great physical enhancements.

Mr. Punisher is offline Junior Member
    cool I just started Igf 3 on friday! first time will run 60mcg ed

supersteve Guest
    Just 3 more shots of igf-1 left. Am sad that I have to come off, but also excited about upping the dosage for my next cycle. And even more excited about the synergy between aas and igf-1, given the great results it has produced on its own.

My weight has plateaued, however, my water retention is subsiding (can actually see the veins in my feet again). So I guess that means im still gaining. I've just about put an inch on my arms and ive lost a bit of stubborn lower back fat, which im very pleased about. Especially since ive been eating like a horse.

A strange thing i've noticed is more moles. I've got olive skin and have always had little moles everywhere, but I swear i've got more on my arms and legs than i had prior to starting gh/igf-1. I guess this is probably just because I started tanning again. Doesn't worry me because they are only tiny, but thought it was an interesting observation.

Switched my ancilliaries around yesterday and will see how i go for a bit. The hot flushes from letro kill me during the day. So now i'll take my t3 in the morning before breakfast and my letro at night before bed. See if that helps. I also didn't really fancy taking t3 at night as I figured it could be a bit catabolic if I wasn't eating for 8hrs.

supersteve Guest
    Been a bit busy lately so haven't really had time to update.

Today was my first training session since I stopped igf-1. Noticed the pumps weren't as intense as when I was on it, but that was to be expected.
    The good thing is I haven't lose any of the fullness/hardness, which i'm so happy about.
    I've upped my gh dosage to 4iu per day now. 2iu in the morning (sub-q) 2iu before bed (IM).

Will start my tren in a little over a weeks time. Then 3 weeks into it I will start a new igf-1 cycle with 60mcg per day. Am very excited about this. I've gained so well from gh/igf-1 alone, the mind boggles to think how well I will grow once I add AAS into the mix.

It has been a little over 9 weeks since I started hgh and im up 15lbs, still a few lbs of water weight retention, but the majority has subsided. I would say I gained nearly 10 of those lbs during my igf-1 cycle. My chest and arms are looking much bigger. Up a full inch on arms (measured cold) as I reported earlier.

Noticed my skin and lips were very dry on igf-1. I don't know whether this is because it's winter here or if it was from the igf-1.

Switching letro to before bed was a great move ... my hot flushes have decreased significantly, which is great because they were a real pain in the ass.

Am thinking about ordering some melanotan II and running a cycle of that soon as well.
    I'm not sure how gh effects melanin. I've seen studies that say it reduces melatonin, which means it would actually increase melanin as an effect of this. But seeings as the melanin releasing hormone is a pituitary hormone i'm not sure if this means it gets shutdown from exogenous GH just like the GH releasing hormone and thyroid hormones do.
    Anyways, i've been tanning well lately. It's always sunny here in winter, but not ridiculously hot like in summer so it's good for tanning and not burning. But because my skin has been so dry the tan doesn't last long. I've got olive skin, but ever since I took roaccuatane and minocycline about a year ago, I haven't been able to get that deep/dark tan I had when I was really young and still have a little pinky pigmentation - particularly on my face. So hopefully melanotan can rectify this.

Anyways, all is going well. I'm looking great, and most importantly im leaping out of bed everyday full of energy - which is something I haven't been able to do for a long time.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Great thread.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    cool, any more updates? Btw, you mentioned you get monthly blood tests, I'm curious what your IGF-1 levels were after 2 months of GH?

supersteve Guest
    Hey sorry about the lack of updates ... Starting tren in 2 days so have just been really anxious about that.

At the moment everything is pretty much following the status quo.

I got my blood test today and will go and get the results next week, will let you know how it turns out.

Also, am going back to the docs tomorrow to get some cortisone injections into the scar tissue under my nipples. I know it will fade eventually, but im pretty impatient and want it gone now ... hopefully the shots don't in any way effect the HGH. I doubt they would though because they are localised.

My weight has remained pretty stagnant. The feeling of fullness is still there. I'm guessing 4iu of HGH per day has something to do with this, but I thought it would fade significantly once I stopped lr3-igf1, but thankfully it hasn't.

On an observational note - Ever since I started on letro i've been losing a bit of hair from my head. I've got EXTREMELY thick hair (i actually wish it was thinner) so this was never a concern. But in the last few weeks I've noticed this has ceased. I also continue to notice increased amounts of body hair popping up.

I still swear my skin is getting darker. My mum asked me if i had fake tan on today lol. My melanotan hasnt even arrived yet ... will be interesting to see what she says once I start that haha.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    SuperSteve, just wanted to congradulate you on your personal success. I really think that you should invest in some Testosterone -Prop, Cypionate , Enanthate . Any test will work well with tren . That should be done to prevent major shut down, that is if your planning on having children someday. Anyway thinks for the daily/weekly updates. I will probably be PM you sometime in the future, if that's okay with you.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Excellant post, keep giving us the updates. Very helpful in planning my next cycle.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    SuperSteve- what brand IGF are you using, thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information