Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ecivon is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback and correction Rodge and Red Baron.

In terms of verifying/validating suppliers/sources for the long igf-1 I bought I tried but got no response. But as they were a sponsor here along with/prior to Lion I assumed they were okay based on doing research here and closely following vets postings. I had asked for feedback on MR, SP, Lion and CL and got nothing in return.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Thanks for the feedback and correction Rodge and Red Baron.

In terms of verifying/validating suppliers/sources for the long igf-1 I bought I tried but got no response. But as they were a sponsor here along with/prior to Lion I assumed they were okay based on doing research here and closely following vets postings. I had asked for feedback on MR, SP, Lion and CL and got nothing in return.

Hooker (Anthony Roberts) seemed to like theri products

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    SP's I mean

ecivon is offline Member
    Yeah, Thanks FrankieC ... his endorsement was one of the reasons why I
    went ahead and bought from them. But, does he have a personal, or financial interest in them? Seems he is out there promoting alot of stuff.

ecivon is offline Member
    I dunno, guess I'd appreciate a little more proactive response from suppliers on their products. When I order they are quick to respond, but when there is a question, especially on manufacture/quality, most likely it won't get answered.

The Funny thing is the to lyophilize any peptide the glass and ruber septum have to be coated to keep the peptide from binding to them. THe common practice ( used 99.7% of the time )is to use sterile milk powder. BSA is found in milk.

We have the highest quality peptides in the world. All our products are are the highest quality.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 11-14-2006 at 12:12 PM.

GreenNBroken is offline New Member
    Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:29 AM.

No worries

Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Hooker (Anthony Roberts) seemed to like theri products
    I still use their products. I've gotten great results from them. In the end though, IGF is IGF. As long as it's real and you get good prices and service from the company, then it's all going to be the same.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I still use their products. I've gotten great results from them. In the end though, IGF is IGF. As long as it's real and you get good prices and service from the company, then it's all going to be the same.

Thanks AR, appreciate it. It just seems that if a buyer asks non-incriminating types of questions more effort should be made to respond. IGF is still legal and talking about their product wouldn't be incriminatory, nor proprietary. But thanks again -- Have a good one ...

Honestly, whatever board you're on, the staff and members will typically promote the sponsors (or whoever they get the best deal from). But in the end, as long as you're getting real IGF, it's going to all be the same.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Honestly, whatever board you're on, the staff and members will typically promote the sponsors (or whoever they get the best deal from). But in the end, as long as you're getting real IGF, it's going to all be the same.
    Understand what you're saying Anthony, but how do we know for certain that what we bought is real IGF? We don't know where a non-producing supplier gets their product and what it contains if no product information is posted and you can't get a response to inquiries? There are IGF products out there from rat insulin . The only other option we have is to ask for feedback from other users. I don't have a problem with them (s-p), but simply wanted a little additional feedback from them, or others who have used this particular product. I asked several places and you are the only one to respond. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information