Johnny Fantastic is offline New Member

where do I buy insulin syringes?

hey guys, I read the article about taking insulin , and bought the humulin insulin. the only problem is, i need a prescription to get the syringes. i was looking online, but i can't find the syringes i need. the article i read said i need a U-100 insulin syringe, so i'm wondering where do i get that?

also, do i need any other things beside's that. not including the glucose tablets, and the blood sugar measurer. i mean, i read about pins and stuff, but i'm not sure if i just need the syringe.

thanks for any help!

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Click on the banner at the top right of your screen. They have what you need.

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    if you are not use to it then I would get glucometer and have some glucose with you on hand as well. I buy mine at walgreens pharmacy down the street.

graeme87 is offline Member
    AR-R .com

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Fantastic
    hey guys, I read the article about taking insulin , and bought the humulin insulin. the only problem is, i need a prescription to get the syringes. i was looking online, but i can't find the syringes i need. the article i read said i need a U-100 insulin syringe, so i'm wondering where do i get that?

also, do i need any other things beside's that. not including the glucose tablets, and the blood sugar measurer. i mean, i read about pins and stuff, but i'm not sure if i just need the syringe.

thanks for any help!
    Slow down....isulin can kill you...literally.....better be sure you know what you are doing. I would read more than an article before starting.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Slow down....isulin can kill you...literally.....better be sure you know what you are doing. I would read more than an article before starting.
    no shit, experienced guys only.

Johnny Fantastic is offline New Member
    no shit, i read and reread the article. theres only so much u can learn from reading some article online

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    make sure you are very well advised using slin my friend,if used incorrectly it could cause all sorts of problems................do your reaearch mate....i am by no means a novice when it comes to gear usage but slin is another matter,am researchin the subject myself for an upcoming cycle!

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    safest way to use it is going to be with your post workout meal and make sure you use the shortest acting kind you can get LOG or R nothing else. Dont go to sleep withing a few hours of taking it. Get lots of food into that meal.I would start out with 4 units and up it every couple of days to see how you feel on it till i got to 10 units.That will be plenty for most of us. After you train your body is starving for nutrition and this is the time that slin will supercompensate by flooding your cells with food if you do it right...Be safe though dont do anything very strenuous when you take the shot. Your sugar level will go too low from the slin and the strenuous work you are doing and you could go hypo and pass out.Be safe bro and please read more than just this before trying it. It can be a matter of life and death....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Read up on slin before use, and yes all you need is the syringes. The U-100 pins are good.

-Gear

Thread Information