Thread: Gonna stop HGH

Teabagger is offline Senior Member

Gonna stop HGH

I think I'm gonna have to quit. After much reading and research I'm afraid the gh is creating and insulin issue for me. I inject 2iu in the am on an empty stomach, 1 to 1.5 hours later I eat a meal high in protein and low in carbs and fats. I end up being so friggin tired I have to take naps...and the nap doesn't even help...still tired and sleepy. So I decided to lay off for a few days and watch it...since then I have not had that tired, sleepy feeling beginning late in the and continuing. Have't felt the need for a nap either.

I hate to stop it because it was helping relieve the pain in my hip, but I won't risk diabetes. No I did not test my blood sugar during these times, but there seems to be a correlation.

Just another bit of personal experience for ya all....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    I think I'm gonna have to quit. After much reading and research I'm afraid the gh is creating and insulin issue for me. I inject 2iu in the am on an empty stomach, 1 to 1.5 hours later I eat a meal high in protein and low in carbs and fats. I end up being so friggin tired I have to take naps...and the nap doesn't even help...still tired and sleepy. So I decided to lay off for a few days and watch it...since then I have not had that tired, sleepy feeling beginning late in the and continuing. Have't felt the need for a nap either.

I hate to stop it because it was helping relieve the pain in my hip, but I won't risk diabetes. No I did not test my blood sugar during these times, but there seems to be a correlation.

Just another bit of personal experience for ya all....
    Do a blood glucose check before assuming anything. Have you considered that maybe your thyroid level is low? Do you understand GH lowers your natural thyroid levels?

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do a blood glucose check before assuming anything. Have you considered that maybe your thyroid level is low? Do you understand GH lowers your natural thyroid levels?

isn't that one of the reasons some take T4 with there GH?

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    hum, is this thyroid problem common for GH users? I havent heard that many comments on it.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    So I'm not a doctor and wont pretend to be one, but in my experience it was my Thyroid that was being inhibited initially by the morning shot. I switched to taking HGH at night and then after monitoring the board for some time I added a small amount of T3 daily in the morning and went back to splitting my HGH doses, morning and evening. Wow what a difference. No lethargy, better workouts, and good results ( at least by my own standards ).

As for you BG levels you just need to be smart, educated, and test yourself frequently.

MacDad

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I was doing 3.5IU's everyday and I had the same problem. Taking naps just even made me more tired and it was even hard for me to get up in the morning or more like afternoon. After all the reading and came across Anthony Robert's thread about adding T4 to your HGH I decided to order it. I did 50mcg before I went to bed and it seemed like it got me kinda wired. I decided to try 25mcg and it worked perfectly.

Most will tell you to do around 50-100mcg but I would say start at 25mcg and if you need to increase your dose.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, my buddy and myself also do 4IU's per day. For a while he wouls get tired early afternoon and he dropped back to 3 IU's I kept it at 4. After about 30 days, he stopped falling asleep in the afternoon. If you do not want to stop you may be able to drop it back a little and still retain the benefits. I think sleeping is another effect that can be controlled by the amount you are doing. I too get tired, but not frequently. Maybe 2 times per month I need to take a nap in the early afternoon. Good luck.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its been affecting me a bit the same way, I am in my 7th week at 3 IU's a day and I often get tired and need a nap in the arfternoon if I am not working. What I have found is my sleep at night just sucks at the moment as well rather than getting better. I am going to 4IU's next week so that should be interesting

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    If you are in your mid-50s or older, you might try doing your injections before you go to bed.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    If you are in your mid-50s or older, you might try doing your injections before you go to bed.
    except that your largest release of natural GH happens when you sleep.. and the injectable must be taken at least 4 hours before you sleep...

also

t3 is slightly suppressed while taking gh, that's why we supplement
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    except that your largest release of natural GH happens when you sleep.. and the injectable must be taken at least 4 hours before you sleep...

also

t3 is slightly suppressed while taking gh, that's why we supplement
    Just echoing Red Baron's HGH advice for late 50s and older. Our natural levels aren't that much to begin with. That being said, I am 58 and I inject first thing in the am and supplemet with T4 per Anthony Roberts advice.

I just started recently, but my sexual function seems to be improving already. Maybe placebo effect, but I think not. Maybe also has something to do with me also starting an AI recently.

Thread Information