manwithin is offline Associate Member

HGH 191aa powder from china?

My powder guy in china has HGH; he tells me its 191aa…… But I don’t know the price is cheap so I’m thinking its 192aa. Anyone here know how I can make sure it’s 191aa? I know we aren’t allowed to talk about price so I just said cheap.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    my guy too...except his powders i'm told are the only thing worth investing in...igf and hgh are crap

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    From what ive heard, only 192aa generics out of China are available. My supplier has said that, and that anyone else selling genric HGH out of China and claiming its 191aa is just lying.

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    From what ive heard, only 192aa generics out of China are available. My supplier has said that, and that anyone else selling genric HGH out of China and claiming its 191aa is just lying.
    Yeah that's what I thought too. So no one know's of a test I can run on this HGH?

Quote Originally Posted by manwithin
    Yeah that's what I thought too. So no one know's of a test I can run on this HGH?
    Read through this post Mixing 191aa and 192aa HGH.

YOull see that he thinks his is 192 aa and he was told it was 191aa. The 192aa I have are blue tops, his are blue tops as well and look the same. I think if the price is too good to be true, its a sure sign that it isnt 191aa.

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    the only real way of finding out if it is either 191 or192aa is to get it tested in a lab...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    the only real way of finding out if it is either 191 or192aa is to get it tested in a lab...
    There may be annother sure way. Inject about 5 iu's and get blood work
    for growth hormone with in 30 min. You should be way over. Sub-q half
    life is 90 min.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    life is 90 min.
    I definately agree with this statement as this is used in Oral glucose tolerance test to find if you are a potential acr*****lic!!

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    life is 90 min.
    yea but wouldn't both 191 and 192 have the same effect on the reading unless you produce the antibody to 192 and from my understanding doesn't this take time to happen...??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont know who you guys are dealing with but do you believe jino's are 191 or 192?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I dont know who you guys are dealing with but do you believe jino's are 191 or 192?
    Jinotropin is 191aa. Gensci is not a ug and they are licensed to produce this stuff. Gensci has a huge share of the hgh market and I dont think they want to ruin their business by selling inferior product. Also you don't get nasty antibody reactions with Jin from gensci. Still some people may sell stuff they claim is jin, but is bogus.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by comradebillyboy
    Jinotropin is 191aa. Gensci is not a ug and they are licensed to produce this stuff. Gensci has a huge share of the hgh market and I dont think they want to ruin their business by selling inferior product. Also you don't get nasty antibody reactions with Jin from gensci. Still some people may sell stuff they claim is jin, but is bogus.
    I keep hearing about the GenSci license. My question is this a patent or
    a license form Genetech. Excuse my reservations about the Chinese and
    their patent laws.

you realise gensci makes generics also

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    I keep hearing about the GenSci license. My question is this a patent or
    a license form Genetech. Excuse my reservations about the Chinese and
    their patent laws.
    Well the chinese do have a well earned reputation for patent infringment, but to answer your question, I am not sure. They say they are a licensed producer. They do not say who the license is from. Might be licensed by the chinese government for all I know.

Regarding gensci making generics, I didn't know that. What I am saying is that when you buy generics you may not really know what you are getting. I do know I am not getting any sort of rashes or welts form taking the jintropin.
    Last edited by comradebillyboy; 08-11-2006 at 05:48 PM.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    yea but wouldn't both 191 and 192 have the same effect on the reading unless you produce the antibody to 192 and from my understanding doesn't this take time to happen...??
    You're right on that! Sorry!

Well the chinese do have a well earned reputation for patent infringment, but to answer your question, I am not sure. They say they are a licensed producer. They do not say who the license is from. Might be licensed by the chinese government for all I know.

Regarding gensci making generics, I didn't know that. What I am saying is that when you buy generics you may not really know what you are getting. I do know I am not getting any sort of rashes or welts form taking the jintropin.
    True you dont know. But you sohuld have a source you can trust. Just like you dont know what your getting when you use a ugl.

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    anyone have a link to a study where 192 was used, how long did it take before antibodies took effect. 192 seems like it could be an adequate and cheaper substitute for a while, assuming that the body does not develop anti-bodies in a very rapid manor.

fred9 is offline Member
    check in begin of ur hgh cycle ur igf levels...and after 1month....and then after 4-6months...most people get good results on 192aa in the beginning then they build up anti-bodies and in about the 4th month the results dimish by the increase in anti-bodies....

So in the beginning there should be an increase in igf output and this decreases after a while......in some special cases some people also develope too much anti-bodies on 191aa, but i think this is irrelevant..

The welts aren't necessarily from antibodies. Some one said that and it just keeps getting repeated. From everyone else i talked to even people at gen-sci impurities in the gh can also cause welts. It still can be 191. Also gen-sci does sell unlabeled vials. And from very good contacts inside gen-sci they also produce generics. They can be sold cheaper. Slightly more impurities, no packaging or marketing.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying all generics are 191. I'm sure they are not. But just because its not jino and Chinese doesn't make it 192.

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    The welts aren't necessarily from antibodies. Some one said that and it just keeps getting repeated. From everyone else i talked to even people at gen-sci impurities in the gh can also cause welts. It still can be 191. Also gen-sci does sell unlabeled vials. And from very good contacts inside gen-sci they also produce generics. They can be sold cheaper. Slightly more impurities, no packaging or marketing.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying all generics are 191. I'm sure they are not. But just because its not jino and Chinese doesn't make it 192.
    Half the GH in is bogus.

All I know is the 192aa HGH I am using now is starting to produce some strong side effects, so it must be good. Been on it now for about 3 months or so. Guess I will keep a look out for diminished returns in the coming months. If this keeps on working the way it does though, I see no reason to pay 2 an a half times the amount for 191aa.

Thread Information