HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Question Whats up on IGF?

Is it really worth the money to run IGF in the mix or you guys think the money is better spent on GH??
    Thanks S.S.

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    my opinion is that IGF is definatly worth it in the short term over GH the best mix is using both...

Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    my opinion is that IGF is definatly worth it in the short term over GH ...
    +1 !

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    my opinion is that IGF is definatly worth it in the short term over GH the best mix is using both...
    I agree 100%

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your willing to lay down the $$$ to cycle hgh at a high enough dose for a decent period of time and add some t4 and insulin , then i would go for that over lr3 any time. if not then lr3 would be more suitable. and yes as pscarb said lr3 added to the hgh would really be great(on/off alternate with the insulin).

-rodge

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    lr3 added to the hgh would really be great(on/off alternate with the insulin ).

-rodge
    yes mate agree this is what i have been doing over the last 12 weeks whilst on my cycle this mix defiantly helped me to gain 20lbs in 10 weeks with only a 2%BF rise (i had been clean for 12months though)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    LR3 for quick immediate gains.

GH for more long term use. Gains will come along with other benefits that GH has to offer.

LR3+GH for those that have the money. Throw in some AAS and you can never go wrong with that combo.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova

GH for more long term use. Gains will come along with other benefits that GH has to offer.

LR3+GH for those that have the money. Throw in some AAS and you can never go wrong with that combo.
    there you have it, plain and simple

-rodge

Actually, it takes months after IGF-1 to get the gains from it.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    Confusing cause you said this in another thread~

Quote Originally Posted by sso1
    Yes by pinning IMMEDIATELY postworkout in the muscle trained, I have gained ½" on my arms in 2 weeks by pinning my biceps twice a week, all the while losing bodyfat. There are people who insist that IGF-1 has no site specific effects, and these are the guys who are not pinning IMMEDIATELY postworkout in the muscle trained.
    But I thought it took months to get the results????

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    IGF means; I'm Growing Fast!

Is that cool or what. Makes me want to try it.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't get it . Can you elaborate on how it takes months after IGF to see gains from it.

Thanks Shortie..

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Best bang for the buck is steroids , plain and simple.

Anybody disagree?

Ufa
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator

Anybody disagree?
    Not me.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member

Anybody disagree?
    true, but test + hgh is a real nice combo. In addition to the physical benefits the combo improves your entire outlook on life.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Confusing cause you said this in another thread~

But I thought it took months to get the results????

I don't get it . Can you elaborate on how it takes months after IGF to see gains from it.

Thanks Shortie..
    Right!!!

We use IGF-1 to make more satellite cells. Little baby-cells that are related to muscle cells without actually being muscle cells. These myoblasts donate their nucleii to the actual muscle cells later. The number of nucleii inside a muscle cells is the determinant factor of its maximum size. There are other factors but the myonuclear number is by far the most important one.

The myonucleus is the part of the muscle cells which synthsizes the contractile protein. It is the factory that makes the spare parts for when you train and the muscle needs repair, and growth. The more of them you have, the more easily you can maintain a given level of size. And strength.

Now these myoblasts do obviously occupy a certain amount of space, so when you are taking the IGF-1, 72 hours later you have some new myoblasts. Your muscle appears bigger. That's all that IGF-1 does. But the real magic occurs when later on, these myoblasts fuse into the actual myotube and donate their myonucleii. From that point on, you have increased the amount of contractile protein that your muscle cell can keep going, and also increased the amount of cytoplasm, the liquid inside the cell, which contains the amino acids, glycogen, ATP, ADP, Creatine, minerals, etc.

Between the time of injection and the time that the myoblast is born = 72 hours.

Between the time of myoblast birth and myonucleus donation = ? It all depends, days, weeks or months perhaps.

Between the time of myonucleus donation and having reached the maximum cell size for that new myonuclear number = ? Long... Weeks or months.

So there you have it. 3 days to the new cell, months 'til you've reached the new potential growth that the IGF-1 has given you.

Here's a good thread I keep around: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...33#post2958633
    Last edited by ss01; 08-20-2006 at 11:57 AM.

Anybody disagree?
    I disagree.

Over the short term, it certainly is true. However, gear can only make you grow what you have. IGF-1 will make more of what you have, increasing your maximum size to be attained with Gear.

I say start the IGF-1 early while you are still growing good and quick off the AAS because it gets really frustrating when you have to use huge doses and fight crazy sides just to get 5 pounds off a cycle. Start the IGF-1 early, keep the doses low, you won't even think you feel the IGF-1 doing anything and that the growing is all in the gear.

How many experienced bros did I put on an IGF-1 protocol between cycles and they were totally awed at "how good this gear is" during the following cycle. It wasn't special gear. It was just that the IGF-1 had prepped their cells for growth. That's how it works, that's what it does.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Very intresting.

I disagree.

Over the short term, it certainly is true. However, gear can only make you grow what you have. IGF-1 will make more of what you have, increasing your maximum size to be attained with Gear.

I say start the IGF-1 early while you are still growing good and quick off the AAS because it gets really frustrating when you have to use huge doses and fight crazy sides just to get 5 pounds off a cycle. Start the IGF-1 early, keep the doses low, you won't even think you feel the IGF-1 doing anything and that the growing is all in the gear.

How many experienced bros did I put on an IGF-1 protocol between cycles and they were totally awed at "how good this gear is" during the following cycle. It wasn't special gear. It was just that the IGF-1 had prepped their cells for growth. That's how it works, that's what it does.
    What protocol would you suggest whilst "on" and during PCT then. Dose and duration. This is for some one in there early twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    What protocol would you suggest whilst "on" and during PCT then. Dose and duration. This is for some one in there early twenties.
    I'm told by the owner of Meso that my article on using Lr3IGF-1 + MGF (which includes my protocol for using them) will be coming out sometime tomorrow morning, if you're interested in looking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'm told by the owner of Meso that my article on using Lr3IGF-1 + MGF (which includes my protocol for using them) will be coming out sometime tomorrow morning, if you're interested in looking for that.
    Certainly am. I'll look out for it. Thanks.

Ufa
    I disagree.

You make an excellent point. I think GH helped regrow my hormone
    producing and regulating organs as well as my skin, hair, bone, ect.
    With out that I could not have take all the test, deca , var, and
    ended up with excellent blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    You make an excellent point. I think GH helped regrow my hormone
    producing and regulating organs as well as my skin, hair, bone, ect.
    With out that I could not have take all the test, deca , var, and
    ended up with excellent blood work.
    I agree. And that's why arguments like "AAS > IGF" don't make sense. It's like stating that your nervous system is greater than your cardiovascular system.

OMG what a misused comparison.

Show me the actual studies that back up your claim that IGF really put on LBM in anyone. Then compare the number of studies with those using Test E for example. Then compare the cost to put on the same LBM in simple $/pound.

Problem is I don't think you can get past step #1.

This is what bang for the buck means.

I agree. And that's why arguments like "AAS > IGF" don't make sense. It's like stating that your nervous system is greater than your cardiovascular system.

OMG what a misused comparison.

Show me the actual studies that back up your claim that IGF really put on LBM in anyone. Then compare the number of studies with those using Test E for example. Then compare the cost to put on the same LBM in simple $/pound.

Problem is I don't think you can get past step #1.

This is what bang for the buck means.
    OK fine, I'm wrong and you are right.

OK fine, I'm wrong and you are right.

Thread Information