View Poll Results: Did MGF work for YOU in LOCALISED growth ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - Didnt do a thing

1 5.88%
  • Yes - But not worth talking about

0 0%
  • Yes - But only slightley

1 5.88%
  • Yes - Decent Results

3 17.65%
  • Yes - Awsome Results

2 11.76%
  • Dont Know

10 58.82%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    Hey bro,

I'll send you a free vial lmk the addy to send, even thoug I have nothing to do with S-P I am going to step in and help you guys.

Carlito
    What is your custom title all about then?

You're going to send him a free vial of MGF even though it has nothing to do with you?

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Good question. WTF is it with Carlito?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

You're going to send him a free vial of MGF even though it has nothing to do with you?

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    Guys,

I said this before and I will say it again, I know S-P and he asked me to help here with knowledge is all, now I am not a chemist r a scientist but I have been experimenting with peptides a while now that is it, i do not ship I do not hadnle money nor do i get pay for it, is all a friendly duty and I do not mind posting here helping S-P whenever possible.

I got some MGF I won;t be needing anytime soon and I do not mind donating it as long as the ones getting it post their HONEST feedback and they also use it following my simple protocol.

Here it is:

MGF BASICS:

2mg MGF dilutes in 2mls of bac water or sterile water and kept in fridge,
    must be used within 2 weeks max!

MGF is to be injected IM on muscles one wants to improve only and no more
    than 2 weeks per muscle group.

MGF can be injected either 6 to 12 hours before a workout or 45 minutes
    post work out, either way is fine.

If you want to improve tris and biceps then inject on biceps and triceps no less
    than 100mcgs and no more than 200mcgs on each muscle every day for 2 weeks. It
    does not matter if the next day you are going to work a muscle which is
    not related as still we work all of our muscles when exercising some of
    them just not directly.

On biceps let's say : inner or outer head ( 200mgs each )
    On triceps let'say: horseshoe or inner head ( back of arm ) 200mgs each daily.

Please remember to:

Eat lots of protein
    Increase workout intensity to induce more fiber damage
    Best when stacked with IGF-1Lr3 and/or other performance enhancer ie. AAS.
    Ideal for PCT, towards the end of a cycle, pre-contest ( if you compete ) or any time whether OFF or ON.

The above was just an example but you can work 2 different muscles every 2
    weeks, so maybe :

week #1 and #2: you apply to biceps and triceps
    week#3 and #4 : you apply to pecs and delts
    week #5 and #6: either you start again with biceps and triceps or simply
    chose other muscle groups like let's say calves and hamstrings ?

Thanks,

C

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Why do you recommend this?

Best when stacked with IGF-1Lr3 and/or other performance enhancer ie. AAS.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    can't wait to see whats gonna happen, a response or a delete.

-rodge
    LOL, the sponsor isn't of on a good start since he has come here is he.

-Gear

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    LOL, the sponsor isn't of on a good start since he has come here is he.

-Gear

in my eyes he lost all credibility.

-rodge

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Hey bro,

I'll send you a free vial lmk the addy to send, even thoug I have nothing to do with S-P I am going to step in and help you guys. I do ask you to pay fo rthe express shipping though.

Carlito
    Hello Mate... Still recived no response or email - i mean it might of been shipped out - then again might not - i am still none the wiser - still recived nothing and have had the funds taken out of my account now for quite a while - even just an email to advise me whats heppening would be nice but il still hold out and be patient...

What do you mean by
    I'll send you a free vial lmk the addy to send
    - Was LMK a typo as im not familiar with this term alltough i hope it mean you will send a free via of MGF for all this hassle...

Is there any chance you could please try and progress my order if you are an S-P rep - if you could do this for me it would be much appreciated... Thanks for all ur help

Bro, I sent you a PM and just explained to you I am donating one of my own vials to you for free just because I feel bad you are havong problems with you order with S-P is all......like i said before i was given the status of S-P rep simply for support and help with knowledge since S-P is a very busy man just like I am but I told him I could post some info on these peptides whenever possible now I get people askign me this and that and i do not know shit!

That is the true and I am sure is a misunderstanding and that S-P will reply back to you soon.

Again I can donate a free vial to you, send me your address and please pay for the express shipping via paypal.

Thanks,

C

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Why do you recommend this?
    I recommend this because it will help more, IGF-1 helps maturing new myocites ( cells ), AAS especially test helps by speeding up recovery proccess increasing HGH therfore more IGF-1 as well, increasing protein synthesis ( new cells need more protein to grow )...

Is just common sense.

Thanks,

C

in my eyes he lost all credibility.

-rodge

Bro, you can;t say that about S-P, they are good people trust me.

I just think they started off with the wrong foot is all, and truly the fact that ***'s reps started posting "against" S-Ps products pissed them off, I mean is nothing new to me I have seen this before with ***, they have done it to me and also Lion a while back, they did this to me in 3 other boards.

C

I just think they started off with the wrong foot is all, and truly the fact that ***'s reps started posting "against" S-Ps products pissed them off, I mean is nothing new to me I have seen this before with ***, they have done it to me and also Lion a while back, they did this to me in 3 other boards.

C
    i'm sure i can't say that. just as you can't say many things anymore in the igf forum lately

the day he started deleting threads and responses that had negativ comments about lr3 or mgf,and not just his producs but in general,is the day he lost support. and now that he is the only one that has editing powers in this forum ,and thus the only one who has control of what can/may be said, it aint a discussion forum anymore but an ordinary advertisement. the igf forum has lost a lot of good solid bros who helped people with unbiased opinions. now you see threads on a regular base left un-answered, ITS A DAMN SHAME!!!

just my 2cents

-rodge

Brie is offline Banned
    i dont like there products and thay didnt send me what thay said thay whould i will never order from them again nor will i tell anoyone about them just my 2 cents lot of people are having problems with them !

i can't comment on there products as i have never tried them but i won't send my hard earned money to someone with such an aditude. thats just the way i feel abut anything i buy, if its lr3 or clothes or a car, if the salesman is being a smarta$$ i will search some where else, there are always more then one option.

-rodge

Standard01 is offline Associate Member
    This is a trend I see all over America nowadays, whether it be S-P, fast food restaurant, car sales place, etc. They act like they are doing you a huge favor, and questioning them about anything is way out of line. It used to be the opposite, the customer was always right(unless way out of line). I appreciate that Carlito has toned down his attitude, because a few weeks ago he would jump down your throat for questioning MGF or whatever it may be. S-P may very well carry great products, but like Rodge said with there general attitude why would anyone want to buy from them? Prices seem pretty high too. Hopefully everything gets sorted out here at AR.

i'm sure i can't say that. just as you can't say many things anymore in the igf forum lately

the day he started deleting threads and responses that had negativ comments about lr3 or mgf,and not just his producs but in general,is the day he lost support. and now that he is the only one that has editing powers in this forum ,and thus the only one who has control of what can/may be said, it aint a discussion forum anymore but an ordinary advertisement. the igf forum has lost a lot of good solid bros who helped people with unbiased opinions. now you see threads on a regular base left un-answered, ITS A DAMN SHAME!!!

just my 2cents

-rodge
    I can understand the negativity about MGF since is new to the market and the one company that started selling it bashed and trashed anyone else who also wanted to sell it BUT you can't add any negativity about IGF-1Lr3 since IGF-1Lr3 is old news for us who have been around in this game a while and also on UG boards with classifieds and much more.

C
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-10-2006 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    This is a trend I see all over America nowadays, whether it be S-P, fast food restaurant, car sales place, etc. They act like they are doing you a huge favor, and questioning them about anything is way out of line. It used to be the opposite, the customer was always right(unless way out of line). I appreciate that Carlito has toned down his attitude, because a few weeks ago he would jump down your throat for questioning MGF or whatever it may be. S-P may very well carry great products, but like Rodge said with there general attitude why would anyone want to buy from them? Prices seem pretty high too. Hopefully everything gets sorted out here at AR.
    Bro, thanks for your input. The only reason S-P reacted the way they did before was because the other company's representatives or whatever they are to them ( were sent by them obviously ) started throwing in negative comments on S-P's MGF and also INDIRECTLY advertising other company's products for free on S-P's expense. PLEASE PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY, this is nothing new as they have done the same on other 3 boards where other company started selling MGF...soon after they had their banner started TheGame46, ThePoppo and others started posting the same crap guys like JohnnyB who BTW is "friends" with that company whihc BTW used to be Liquid-research and got busted for selling recs and GHB in 2004 and no wis "that" company ...I know for a fact JohnnyB is that company's rep and he is on both their forums in ananbolicminds.com and their own forum..he keeps denying it but the big boss even admitted it making him ( JohnnyB ) look like a liar.

When this new company started selling their MGF they highjacked their threads in their forums so th e owner of that board gave this new sponsor powers to delete them and he did, why not? is only fair to do right? after all he was paying $$$ to advertise..I got copies of those threads to show too.

Then it happened on another board but only this time that other company registered just to bash this new company/sponsor..well the owner of that board being the fair man he is he addressed him personally in the open and even suggested him addressing his own problems about the bad customer service they provide...see?

C

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Im just gonna make my own.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    That's the spirit! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I'd love to know how you're going to do that. Although I'm pretty sure you won't tell me.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard01
    I'd love to know how you're going to do that. Although I'm pretty sure you won't tell me.

Stick around and you will learn.

C
    Let me tell you something my friend. Actually, not tell you because you already know, so I'll say, let me remind you.

This issue isn't about some reps trying to make S-P look bad. There was never sayings "don't use S-P", or "S-Ps products are bad" or any quotes as such. This is what other company reps would do if they were trying to steal S-Ps business, but it was never like that, you and I both know this since we have both been here from the very start of this issue.

So as I said, let me remind you of what all this is about. People would state their opinion about S-Ps products and that thread would get deleted. I clearly remember a member on here being banned because he stated his opinion about one of S-Ps products. People would ask S-P questions, and the thread would get deleted. And you say "he got off on the wrong foot". Do you ever wonder why that may be? Certinly had nothing to do with other reps, we faught for our members freedom in this forum and because of that we lost our powers. Now you say one bad thing about S-Ps stuff, and you are banned. This leaves this forum to be filled with nothing but full of great comments about S-Ps products, an awsome way to gain business, and I really mean that because I am a business man also, but I would never gain business by hiding the truth, never. So before you say this is about other reps trying to nock of S-P, think again. You know I am right, you can say whatever you want to say, but you can't deny what you have seen with you very own eyes.

I have never nocked any of S-P's products, and I never will. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about getting some stuff of him to try for myself, if I like the results I'll make sure everyone knows it, but I'm not going to sit here and let you say this is about other reps trying to nock of S-P, coz that's not how it is.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Let me tell you something my friend. Actually, not tell you because you already know, so I'll say, let me remind you.

This issue isn't about some reps trying to make S-P look bad. There was never sayings "don't use S-P", or "S-Ps products are bad" or any quotes as such. This is what other company reps would do if they were trying to steal S-Ps business, but it was never like that, you and I both know this since we have both been here from the very start of this issue.

So as I said, let me remind you of what all this is about. People would state their opinion about S-Ps products and that thread would get deleted. I clearly remember a member on here being banned because he stated his opinion about one of S-Ps products. People would ask S-P questions, and the thread would get deleted. And you say "he got off on the wrong foot". Do you ever wonder why that may be? Certinly had nothing to do with other reps, we faught for our members freedom in this forum and because of that we lost our powers. Now you say one bad thing about S-Ps stuff, and you are banned. This leaves this forum to be filled with nothing but full of great comments about S-Ps products, an awsome way to gain business, and I really mean that because I am a business man also, but I would never gain business by hiding the truth, never. So before you say this is about other reps trying to nock of S-P, think again. You know I am right, you can say whatever you want to say, but you can't deny what you have seen with you very own eyes.

I have never nocked any of S-P's products, and I never will. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about getting some stuff of him to try for myself, if I like the results I'll make sure everyone knows it, but I'm not going to sit here and let you say this is about other reps trying to nock of S-P, coz that's not how it is.

-Gear
    Thanks,

I am a businessman and I understand everything you said, certainly my style is different and that is why I am successful.

I would also like to inform you that there is a huge war between all of these research chem companies, ther eis a lot going on behind the scenes , lol..he has declared war on anyone who also wants to sell peptides because he thought he was the only one who could sell peptides, he should have known better sooner or later others would do the same , sure he might have started it but there ar eno patents...so from one businessman to another I am sure you understand better now.

Thanks,

C

Thanks,

I am a businessman and I understand everything you said, certainly my style is different and that is why I am successful.

I would also like to inform you that there is a huge war between all of these research chem companies, ther eis a lot going on behind the scenes , lol..he has declared war on anyone who also wants to sell peptides because he thought he was the only one who could sell peptides, he should have known better sooner or later others would do the same , sure he might have started it but there ar eno patents...so from one businessman to another I am sure you understand better now.

Thanks,

C
    Understood, but we are not talking about what's happening with research companies at the moment, and what's going on behind the scenes. I was stating the reasons behind why S-P has "started off on the wrong foot". What you stated is totally irrelevant to what I was talking about.

And as for your style being different, you sure are different, no question about that.

Anyway, I feel like I am hijacking this thread, so apologies to anyone that isn't interested in this off-topic subject. Let's continue on now and hopefully we'll get some positive feedback.

-Gear

Carlito,
    Gear is right, your response was irrelevant to his post. The whole deleting posts thing is crazy. Anytime someone posts something S-P doesn't like they can claim that its a person associated with *** and delete there posts. Thats ridiculous, post deleting should be reserved for ignorant bashing, not a civil debate. Try not to sidestep peoples questions too, it doesn't look good. You're probably a good guy, just prove it over time.

Hello,

What I meant was that due to this "behind the scenes" BS going aorund some compnaies send their "friends" to hijack or bash any other compnay that starts selling peptides, remember it happened not too long ago here with Lion, I remember reading those posts where some individuals were doubting his MGF and also claiming "there was a PEG MGF and that it was the rel deal" I also remember these guys being banned and I think it was fair since these guys obvioulsy were doing that with a purpose.

Once again, this happened on another board and *** did the same but the good fair owner of that board gave that sponsor MOD powers on his forum so he could deleted any "attacks" or indirect advertising against him and his products, I think is fair...please put yourself in that place for a second and think of it and you may understand...hell if I am paying for advertising, I invested thousands of dollars on products the last thing I want is someone saying my products do nto work and there is "another company selling a better version"...you see guys? Nothing new to me I have seen this before same pattern same people different handle names and same low dirt way to attack the competition.....BTW, to this day there is no POSITIVE feedback on the so called PEG MGF I wonder why and again I am glad I was right about that, I told the owner of that company his desperate attempt to "innovate" will finish him,last I heard from him he said he is pulling out of the peptide business.

Now, I do not have any MOD powers here and I personally would not ban or delete anyone's thread unless I recognize them and if they are "indirectly advertising" someone else's product..sure I just mention the PEG MGF above but I can since I with S-P besides the PEG MGF is worthless. Whatever S-P wants to do as far as banning or deleting is up to his own judgement I still back him up and can vouch they are good people and this coming from personal experience.

I feel I need to help bring some peace and understanding among us, this is a good board and also there are good people here and we need to keep it like it.

Thanks,

Carlito
    Last edited by Carlito B; 09-11-2006 at 05:37 AM.

Carlito you are still missing the point big time.

No one objects to a bit of advertising, a banner that links to the sponsors site - no problem, an innoffensive and yet sure fire way to pick up heaps of business especially from a site as popular and as busy as AR.

What people object to is the forum itself being forcefully turned into one big biased plug for the sponsors products, with no room for a balanced discussion.

No one objects to a bit of advertising, a banner that links to the sponsors site - no problem, an innoffensive and yet sure fire way to pick up heaps of business especially from a site as popular and as busy as AR.

What people object to is the forum itself being forcefully turned into one big biased plug for the sponsors products, with no room for a balanced discussion.
    I understand but I can't do anything about that I have no MOD powers here and liek I said I am here to support and provide facts on these peptides is all.

I am sorry.

C

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Right... Basically i ordered it, then like 4-5 hours later i decided to cancel - bear in mind it says on the site 24-48 hours to process order - there fore i was well within my right to cancel... - i recived no response for like 5 days to numerous emails and i was relying on those funds for the weekend - anyways i called up the bank and they had allredy put the funds to one side ready to take out anyways so that messed my weekend up as i could not use the cash anyway

- so due to the fact that the weekend was over and i just had to make other plans with no money - i thought well fair enough the funds have been taken out now and the weekends gone so i might as well have it...
    You wanted it, then didn't, then wanted it again....then because they weren't able to immediately charge your credit card, do a chargeback, then recharge it, and ship it....you say their customer service is bad?

Am I following this correctly? What was the end resolution? Was your credit card charged, and did you receive your product(s)?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Basically my card was charged 5-6 days after i placed my order - i recived 2 invoices via email - the funds have been taken out of my account and i have still not recived the MGF...

I'll look into it, and post a resolution in this thread.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hahahaha!

glad to see the general public has figured this out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    glad to see the general public has figured this out as well.
    LMAO, yup even us common folk have worked it out m'lord!

any coincidence, that carlito b is giving free mgf out of the goodness of his heart and has NOTHING to do ith S-P? anyone else notice s-p's posts look similar to anthony roberts posts as well as carlito b's posts?coincidence?? or..................? i am not geting involved in board polotics, and wont ever comment on this again,but what happened to this forum is a disgrace.

any coincidence, that carlito b is giving free mgf out of the goodness of his heart and has NOTHING to do ith S-P? anyone else notice s-p's posts look similar to anthony roberts posts as well as carlito b's posts?coincidence?? or..................? you fill in the blank your self. i am not geting involved in board polotics, and wont ever comment on this again,but what happened to this forum is a disgrace.

i'll second this, esp the disgrace part this once was a very informativ forum with lots of knowledgable bros and good threads with honest discusions.

see what it turned into

-rodge

i am not product bashing nor do i care to push any products for anyone. as far as i know the s-p products could be great. i just dont like how if anyone has a question about anything else about sp products, it isnt answered by the ONLY mod in this forum, s-p himself, nor by you hoooker, nor by carlito.hooker if i rember correctly, when you were a mod back in the day, wasnt that one of your bigger gripes? that the current mods at that time were spending enough of their time in other forums besides the AAS forum and werent answering questions of the other members? i am not starting a pissing contest here, and this isnt a challenge, just pointing something out. if S-p is the only mod in this forum shouldnt he be answering questions other than those about his products? retorical question, i dont need an answer.thanks. just a little "food for thought"

threads erased in t minus 5- 4 - 3- 2 - 1-

I think what he means is that he isn't actually steroid -peptides personally (neither am I). He is, as his title says, a sales rep for them, but isn't involved in the actual processing or selling of their peptides (i.e. he is not involved at all in the incident where this guy was charged for something, when he tried to cancel his order).

any coincidence, that carlito b is giving free mgf out of the goodness of his heart and has NOTHING to do ith S-P? anyone else notice s-p's posts look similar to anthony roberts posts as well as carlito b's posts?coincidence??
    Also, for the conspiracy theory people, I'm not involved with selling peptides at all, and I'm not Carlito (which would be very weird since I had breakfast with him last week).

i am not product bashing nor do i care to push any products for anyone. as far as i know the s-p products could be great. i just dont like how if anyone has a question about anything else about sp products, it isnt answered by the ONLY mod in this forum, s-p himself, nor by you hoooker, nor by carlito.hooker if i rember correctly, when you were a mod back in the day, wasnt that one of your bigger gripes? that the current mods at that time were spending enough of their time in other forums besides the AAS forum and werent answering questions of the other members? i am not starting a pissing contest here, and this isnt a challenge, just pointing something out. if S-p is the only mod in this forum shouldnt he be answering questions other than about his products?
    Honestly, I don't answer many questions at all, nor do I have the desire to. However, from a buisness perspective, when I answer questions, they will probably be the ones that are directly profitable to either myself, the board, or it's sponsors.

Yes. But those mods were not also sponsors. IT's a totally different story when you're talking about a mod who is a sponsor and simply there to keep a forum running (because they sell products that are talked about in the forum), versus a mod who is presumed to be a mod as a result of their contributions and knowledge.

Not really. S-P is here to sell products, and answer questions about their products. They had to be made the only mod in this forum, due to contrary vested interests of several staff members, and their friends on staff.

Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 09-12-2006 at 02:06 PM.

i see the 3 musketeers lurking at the thread

-rodge

any coincidence, that carlito b is giving free mgf out of the goodness of his heart and has NOTHING to do ith S-P? anyone else notice s-p's posts look similar to anthony roberts posts as well as carlito b's posts?coincidence?? or..................? i am not geting involved in board polotics, and wont ever comment on this again,but what happened to this forum is a disgrace.
    Bro, I appreciate your comment and yes I want to donate a free vial but then he told me he was in the UK I honeslty thought he was in the USA, I do not know how to ship Itnl ( not my thing ) but I could ship domestic no problems.
    What I meant I have nothing to do with the distribution, sales, emails, customer service I am just here to help answer questions about peptides is all, i thought it was an honer actually to be S-P rep..I got my own business elsewhere, I used to be a source but now I am legit and that is all i can say and i have extra MGF i bought earlier on is nto the first time and will not be the last time I give stuff away for free.

Thanks,

C

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information