pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member

Is This A Trap-Jin Delivery

I got some Jins coming in, and I'm tracking it and it has finally arrived, but it says "Available on payment by recipient". Huh?
    I thought they delivered to your door. Is This a set-up where I go there and then they bust me? If they delivered to your door, you would have the defence of saying you had no clue about any package but you signed for it just in anyways. In this case, going to pick it up yourself would prove beyind a doubt that you knew about it because you were tracking it and there's no other way you would have been alerted to it arriving.
    Please help me out here, I'm stuck. I want to go pick it up really badly, but my paranoia is kicking in.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Um.. didn't you already pay for the product with shipping?? What shipper did they use?? i'd contact your source and get info from them..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    I got some Jins coming in, and I'm tracking it and it has finally arrived, but it says "Available on payment by recipient". Huh?
    I thought they delivered to your door. Is This a set-up where I go there and then they bust me? If they delivered to your door, you would have the defence of saying you had no clue about any package but you signed for it just in anyways. In this case, going to pick it up yourself would prove beyind a doubt that you knew about it because you were tracking it and there's no other way you would have been alerted to it arriving.
    Please help me out here, I'm stuck. I want to go pick it up really badly, but my paranoia is kicking in.
    if u payed and used registered airmail it should come to ur house.

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Um.. didn't you already pay for the product with shipping?? What shipper did they use?? i'd contact your source and get info from them..
    That's exactly what is making me nervous. Shipping was included in the price. I just emailed my guy. I'm waiting for his response. Is it possible that this is a sting, or something?????

simm is offline Senior Member
    Even if you pick it up,you could go pick something (package) up out of curiosity and say to customs/cops that you had no idea of a package being sent and you were turning up to tell them you knew nothing about it and wanted to sort this problem (only if busted) !!

Thread Information