InfinitiM45 is offline Banned

Question about hgh and igf-1

I"ll be soon running igf and hgh. I've tried serching but couldn't find anything what i'm looking for.

I plan on doing 2iu as soon as i wake up and once i reach to 4 iu do it 2iu morning and 2 iu PWO. IGF will be 60 mcg PWO as well. Now if that looks good my next question will be to prevent hypo and dying i don't understand all this 1 hour before shooting eat carbs and after shot eat carbs. Can someone explain to me what i'm suppost to be eating while on igf and hgh. I don't mean like give me your diet secrets just want to know how to prevent hypo etc. Beast and Roger can shime in. Thanks for any help bros.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you are gonna run the hgh without slin then i would'nt shoot it pwo, as thats the time that you prob take a pwo shake containing simple carbs. so shoot the hgh pre-workout.

igf pwo is great. hypo is'nt as bad as it is with slin but just have some carbs with it (pwo shake). just make sure to ingest enough proetin when on lr3 igf-1, and have some carbs at hand. basicly when trying to add some lbm when on lr3 igf-1 you can eat whatever you want as you prob still be loosing some bf%. just make sure you eat quality foods.

have you read redbarons thread??? Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Slin – by RedBaron

enjoy

-rodge

Thanks Rog that helped alot.
    I'm gonna start with the 2iu HGH as soon as i get my shipment and increase it to 4iu... 5/2. Once i reach the 4iu i'm going to shot 2iu first thing in the morning and 2iu before the gym.
    IGF proberly 60mcg 5/2 pwo.

I'm gonna start my igf before the hgh proberly 2 weeks before. Do you think that would be ok?

i would start them at the same time, brings up igf-1 levels quick and by the time you stop the lr3(4-5 weeks) your hgh dose will be at the dose of 4iu.

-rodge

sounds good, thanks bro

no problem,keep us posted on how it works out

-rodge

Thread Information