needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

HGH/Growth for Weight Gain...

Im looking to use HGH for weight/muscle gains more than anything, fat loss isnt that big an issue, i stay lean all year round... What should i expect in terms of weight gain if i did a 6 month cycle... Was thinking running it at 4iu's... Am i right in thinking your muscles to some extent feel/look pumped all day with HGH ?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your muscle mass gains will be much better if you add a AAS cycle while you're running your GH.

-Gear

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I dont think you will get what you are looking for from 4 IU's dude. All I got was fat loss. You will need much higher doses and that will be expensive. AAS is a much better option

Yes i do AAS cycles... but looking to try HGH, thought i would see some muscle/weight gains from it... how long should i be taking the HGH before i do a AAS cycle to see the full effects of growth with gear... and are gains substancially better with HGH and AAS as a posed to just AAS alone ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 4ius you will not see any muscle/weight gain, at that dose fat loss and condition, you will have to run it higher with AAS to see weight gain/muscle

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Yes i do AAS cycles... but looking to try HGH, thought i would see some muscle/weight gains from it... how long should i be taking the HGH before i do a AAS cycle to see the full effects of growth with gear... and are gains substancially better with HGH and AAS as a posed to just AAS alone ?
    if you plan to incorporate hgh with your aas cycle...IMO start hgh generally about 10-12 weeks prior, run during cycle and pct, and another 10 weeks after if you can afford it.

or year-round

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    if you plan to incorporate hgh with your aas cycle...IMO start hgh generally about 10-12 weeks prior, run during cycle and pct, and another 10 weeks after if you can afford it.

or year-round

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    ok here's my .02$, the hgh may help you keep your gains when you finish your aas cycle because gh will help you grow new cells as well as making your existing cells bigger.

Iv just started my IGF cycle - first time ever, shooting 100mcg's immediatly after workout... so if i add HGH either now at the same time as the IGF @ 4iu's, or the day after i finish IGF, would i not see any further weight gains ? Im shocked i thought HGH gave some muscle gains altho i no there not huge, i half expected gains of atleast 4-6 lbs in weight over 6 months with HGH

your first run on igf at 100mcg is high IMO

you might want to read this thread
    Just read this about IGF-1.....

along with several other studies that can be found on this board and other sites

i now take less than half of that dose

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I don't really see you putting on much wieght... actually you may stay the same weight... most likely though, you will look and feel the best you ever have... so i say do it!

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    I don't really see you putting on much wieght... actually you may stay the same weight... most likely though, you will look and feel the best you ever have... so i say do it!
    I like the sound of that, what do you mean when you say look and feel the best ? why is that ? do your muscles allways look full or pumped when on HGH?

Yes that is very worrying in regards to the IGF... My IGF comes in 100mcg vials, so just thought i would use it all as i have quite alot... Only done 4 days so far... should i lower the dosage ? if so what to for optimal gains and no gut !

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    GH is very sublte. It gives you a quality look, i.e. leaner while retaining and maybe gaining a LITTLE muscle. If you are looking for nticable gains then either save a lot of cash and run high dose gh or invest in more AS.
    GH is considered by many a wonder drug due to its many benefits - slight muscle gain,lower bodyfat, feeling of well being, better sleep, good for tendon repair and injuries.

Yes that is very worrying in regards to the IGF... My IGF comes in 100mcg vials, so just thought i would use it all as i have quite alot... Only done 4 days so far... should i lower the dosage ? if so what to for optimal gains and no gut !
    IMO, i would split up those vials over a 2 day span for 50mcg dosing and see how that goes...

thats already far, far more than would your body would create naturally

What would you consider as a high dose of HGH? how long would you run the dose high for and what would the results be ?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    What would you consider as a high dose of HGH? how long would you run the dose high for and what would the results be ?
    When taking GH it depends on (the quality) of Gh. I would start out
    with 2 iu's and after a few weeks; if no sides, increase to 3 and so
    on. After all you should not start this unless you are willing to make
    a long term commitment. At least 6 to 9 months. If sides get unbearable
    lower dosage.

vermin is offline Member
    If you want to run HGH for muscle gains the protocol in the literature is about 0.17IU/kg-d, so if you are 220 pounds (I am always amazed how no one bothers to mention their weight when asking about a weight-dosed substance like HGH) that would be 17IU/day for 28 days. That should be good for about 7-9 pounds LBM with no fat gain.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Vermin are you suggesting that he take 17 IU per day?

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    For all I know he weighs 20KG so I am not suggesting anything so specific.

What I am suggesting is that he follow the scientific literature and do the dosing in the peer reviewed literature for his specified goals. His goals seem to be to use HGH for gains, which would point us to Healy et. al. (2003). Healy's protocol is 0.067mg/k-d for 28 days, which runs to about 17IU/day for 28 days for a 100KG (220 pound) human. While this is expensive, and sure to be difficult to endure sides-wise I am unaware of any other way to gain an average of 6% LBM in one month, particularly without any reported diet or training changes being required and without any fat gain. And as a bonus, this study was of athletes so it is more likely to hold true for the audience of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by vermin

What I am suggesting is that he follow the scientific literature and do the dosing in the peer reviewed literature for his specified goals. His goals seem to be to use HGH for gains, which would point us to Healy et. al. (2003). Healy's protocol is 0.067mg/k-d for 28 days, which runs to about 17IU/day for 28 days for a 100KG (220 pound) human. While this is expensive, and sure to be difficult to endure sides-wise I am unaware of any other way to gain an average of 6% LBM in one month, particularly without any reported diet or training changes being required and without any fat gain. And as a bonus, this study was of athletes so it is more likely to hold true for the audience of this forum.
    Now that is very interesting....
    Has anyone tryed that with success ? Can someone please provide a link to this study ?

and how many IU's is 0.067mg's ?

if 1mg = 2.7iu then...

0.067mg = 0.18 iu

its called math.

If you want to run HGH for muscle gains the protocol in the literature is about 0.17IU/kg-d, so if you are 220 pounds (I am always amazed how no one bothers to mention their weight when asking about a weight-dosed substance like HGH) that would be 17IU/day for 28 days. That should be good for about 7-9 pounds LBM with no fat gain.
    - Is this true ? If so does anyone have the study ?

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    What if he bumped it up to 8iu 5/2 and then add slin, he would see weight gain right?

gym lord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    17IUs a day ... woo hoooo ... betcha you'd get facial changes like needbigguns' avatar, at that dose ...

does HGH make your facial hair grow ? What about blast cycling then... i was reading on professional muscle about taking 24iu's once a week - would this help with mass over day 8 weeks ? Also, from me never taking HGH before... what would happen if i took say 10-20iu's in my first dose like a blast cycle once a week ?

Does anyone have any more info on this in regards to HGH for weight gain ? What about blast cycling say like 24iu's all at once of the week ? does this work for weight gains to some extent or is blast cycling better for cutting ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as for the original plan of running 4iu , you can add some nice muscles on the dose BUT you have to incorparete slin and t4 with it(and aas offcourse). then drasticly increase your cals and let the hgh help you stay lean. shoot the hgh and slin both IM pwo.

-rodge

I dont think im ready for slin... seams a little TOO hardcore for my liking... the risk of potentially dying or becoming comatosed for a few extra Lbs just dosent seam worth it to me allthough for bodybuilding pourposes i wish i had the balls and knowledge to run it... just my 2 cents... So no Slin is not an option for me... but t3 or t4 i would try... but arnt they used just for cutting ? its mass that i want really (without slin!)

Thread Information