davemuscle is offline New Member

Got beaten up yesterday, need help!

Hi guys,
    I got into a fight yesterday. 3 people did beat me up for no apparent reason. I got a broken leg and my face look terrible.
    Do you think there is anything that could help preserve muscle mass but also accelerate bone regenration?
    I have some IGF-1 LR3 at home, do you guys think that taking a small dosage of it could help preserve muscle and repair bone damage quicker?

Please guys let me know. Thnaks in advance!! Any input will be appreciated.
    Have a nice day !
    Last edited by davemuscle; 05-01-2007 at 04:03 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, at 1st glance i thought this was going to be a joke..

but ok..

rest, water, food... Gh, but it won't do you any good since it takes so long to get benefits from it..

you can try the IGF, I would be interested in the results..

run it and keep a log..let us know how it goes..

good luck..

remember.. you can't be beaten up if you aren't there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

CYP400 is offline Member
    rest and ice, asprin, try to avoid fights mate, just not worth it

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    They busted your leg? Fvck!

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    bro i here ya sittin here with a busted hand how my gonna lift?

I did not want to fight. They wanted a cigarette, I don't smoke so I couldn't give them any and the started to beat me up.
    I will give the IGF1 a shot, I want to recover as quickly as possible and in the mean time I will try to keep working the upper body!
    Thanks guys! I appreciate your support!

Quote Originally Posted by pwerfll1
    Sorry to hear about that Mate! Good luck with your recovery! I wish you the best

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuscle
    Sorry to hear about that Mate! Good luck with your recovery! I wish you the best
    thanx bro

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    People are pathetic. I had a similiar experience but I came out on top.
    I was like 17 in front of a store eating a sandwhich with my buddy and some older guy who was walked over and asked for a bite. After I told him no he got violent claiming he had a knife and was gunna stab me. So my buddy from behind punched him in the had knocking him out that stepped on his face. lol.
    fight or flight baby!!

I do hope you get better quick bro. Hopefully those bitches that did that shit get it 10 fold. Im a firm believer in an eye for an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by davemuscle
    I did not want to fight. They wanted a cigarette, I don't smoke so I couldn't give them any and the started to beat me up.
    I will give the IGF1 a shot, I want to recover as quickly as possible and in the mean time I will try to keep working the upper body!
    Thanks guys! I appreciate your support!

What punks...3 on 1 over nothing.
    Man that would have been great if you had a gun on you, and shot all of them in the face. They deserved it.

Hope you heal up quick buddy.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    can you post some pics?

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    how did they break your leg?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Damn I broke some guys leg over the weekend. You aren't in Charlotte are you?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    IGF should help keep size, thats what its used for during pct.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    Thats why I carrry my heater wherever I go.

find those assholes and cap them

you can always shoot a gun from a wheelchair..

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Shooting is for pussies...sometimes you gotta take an ass-whoopin'...3 against 1...can't be ashamed of that. I've been jumped before...sucked...until one of the dude's sister met me......."Revenge is the sweetest thing next to gettin' p$*%*"! I got both...

yea just f their sisters and thats some good revenge right there

llrockyll is offline Member
    did u go to the police?

Damn, bro, so sorry to hear about that. I'd suggest using Anavar . It's original intended use was for anti-wasting in burn victims....That's of course until we all got a hold of it.

Erickrhodes is offline New Member
    Muscles with no fighting skills? What is the point?

just bc you have muscles doesnt mean you can fight and just bc you dont have muscles doesnt mean you cant fight

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    just bc you have muscles doesnt mean you can fight and just bc you dont have muscles doesnt mean you cant fight

extremely well said.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The above is true

But having strong muscles + knowing a thing or two about fighting is down right deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by destiny666
    i would just let it go, obviously they sound like little punks anyway that are bored and looking for trouble. theres on 2 techiniques that u could have done to possible take down all 3 of them. "HIT THEM IN THE JEWLS, KICK, PUNCH KNEE, GRAB AND PULL" ,trust me they will go down then when there crying about there jewls, give them a few punches or kicks and leave. another weak sppot is the neck. make ur hand into a V or L, using the thumb and the pointer finger and keep the other 3 fingers next to the pointer and the just strike his neck with that. i dont suggest punching him in the neck or chopping as that can kill him and you dont want that. just a little 2 cents. but def feel better my friend and hope that gives you more motivation to train harder and be better then those punk asses

He was blindsided by three guys and your telling him commen sense things to do.....Easier said then done pal.....

The strike to the neck is fatal if done right....That's what I would have done!

But yeah, those are good suggestions to do , but with 3 guys coming at you it's hard to do!

Hi guys,
    thanks for the nice words!
    I am not a pussy by any means. The problem is that when you got 3 guys, 2 on your back and one in front of you, beating you up, you can't do much. I resisted for a few minutes (maybe one) but after getting punched in the back of the head by 2 punks, I fell on the ground and they kept beating me up. I tried to protect myself with my arms and legs (this is when they broke my leg).
    The Police caught them, that's a good thing! I hope I will recover quickly. In the mean time, I will keep training the upper body and ake IGF. Hope it will help. Iam doing PCT right now anyway, so it's ok!

Talk to you later guys!! And thanks for the advice!

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by therecanonlybe1
    you can always shoot a gun from a wheelchair..
    Or install one of those Push button Boxing Gloves that springs out of a box attached to the wheelchair.

Of coarse, you have to tell them to "come closer" so you can "tell them something"... in order for it to work.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pwerfll1
    I think it's a horse of a different color situation here mr. roid rage

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    yeah but having muscles not knowing how to fight-being very fast is helpful lol thats what i have, SPEED!

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    destiny must be either a super hero... or have seen one too many bruce lee movies. And way to be a monday morning quarter back.

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    they have given IGF-1 to head trauma victims to stop muscle wasting... definitley give it a go if you have it.

Omnivus is offline New Member
    If the Police caught them, make sure you get a hard case going against them. Don't ever drop the charges, and in fact push for the worst they can get. This is the kind of shit that is wrong with the world today. Too many cowards. And by that I mean them, not you.

Three against one for no reason at all is just cowardly. Two things I hate most in this world is cowards and thieves. Now that the Police have them, make sure you get a lawyer and press the hardest fkn charges you can against them. Three people attacking you and doing the damage they did is attempted murder. Something that brutal with such brutal results could have easily ended in death.

As some previous posters have stated, the right form/strike to particular points on the human body can be instantly fatal. People see bar fights on TV with guys getting hit with bottles on the head, but did you know that a normal beer bottle across your head is highly likely to kill you if it lands right? I'm not going to go start blaming television, but something is definitely wrong with this world when three idiots jump a dude (who seems very cool) for no reason at all.

Best of luck to you bro, and don't drop this case for anything. Make them suffer 100 times over.
    Last edited by Omnivus; 04-30-2007 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnivus
    If the Police caught them, make sure you get a hard case going against them. Don't ever drop the charges, and in fact push for the worst they can get. This is the kind of shit that is wrong with the world today. Too many cowards. And by that I mean them, not you.

Three against one for no reason at all is just cowardly. Two things I hate most in this world is cowards and thieves. Now that the Police have them, make sure you get a lawyer and press the hardest fkn charges you can against them. Three people attacking you and doing the damage they did is attempted murder. Something that brutal with such brutal results could have easily ended in death.

As some previous posters have stated, the right form/strike to particular points on the human body can be instantly fatal. People see bar fights on TV with guys getting hit with bottles on the head, but did you know that a normal beer bottle across your head is highly likely to kill you if it lands right? I'm not going to go start blaming television, but something is definitely wrong with this world when three idiots jump a dude (who seems very cool) for no reason at all.

Best of luck to you bro, and don't drop this case for anything. Make them suffer 100 times over.
    Thanks for your support bro!! I really appreciate that.
    I won't drop this case for anything. I have done everything to put them in the worst situation possible. They're going to the court on the 4th of may and apparently they are well known by the authorities. We'll see what happens.

In the mean time, I am really pissed. I lost a lot of hard gained muslce as I can't train legs. However Idecided to take IGF-1 in the hope thatit will help with the bone healing. And from what my doc said, I am recovering pretty quickly. I am sure that the IGF-1, low dosage of Dbol and 1 gallon of milk a day help. IGF and Dbol are known for increasing bone density as well as total calcium in the body (Dbol).
    My doctor after a week said I would have to keep the cast 6 weeks minimum, and it could be extended to 12. I went for a X-ray to check the healing. Andnow it became 6 weeks maximum. BasicallyI have3 weeks left.
    I will keep you posted but it seems that IGF/Dbol combo as well as the mental strenght to be back inthe gym helped a lot

Take care guys and thanks for all your support and advice!!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't believe any of this!!

He's broke a leg and 24 hours later is writing what seems an almost chirpy post in AR. What a load of bullshit.

Omnivus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    I don't believe any of this!!

He's broke a leg and 24 hours later is writing what seems an almost chirpy post in AR. What a load of bullshit.
    Wow, sue the guy for being an optimist and not giving into the bandwagon of hate and ***ression that seems to overrun this world and it's entire population. Believe it or not, but people can do some amazing things with support and positive reinforcement. You should try it sometime.

If people want attention, they are not going to make up a story like this in an anabolic steroid forum. It just doesn't make sense, and I think it's completely retarded to automatically assume the worst of him.

And that is another thing wrong with this world. Everyone is out to assume the worst and do the worst, while this guy here seems to be doing the complete opposite. He's doing the best he can with the cards he was dealt. You can hate on him, but I commend him, as I'm sure others do too.

As for Dave, with your case (if and when you go to court), make sure your lawyer lets the jury know that you are an athlete and what they did to you might heal but still cause major delays in your fitness goals (whether personal or professional). Not only do they need to pay with major jail time, but you deserve a hefty settlement for the down time and near loss of your life.

Get better, bigger, and badder than before. Later bro.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Are you in America?

If so, don't expect them to get much time out of this. Just heal up and get back to your normal life ASAP.

Karma is a mans best friend.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thanks Omnivus (tried to send you a PM but it did not work, I think it is related to our number of posts) and Muriloninja, I appreciate the fact you came to my defense
    I am in the UK and the legal system is even worse over here. So I don't think they will get what they deserve, oh well, it could have been much worse! Plus the healing process is going really well so I am pretty happy. I should get my cast removed in the next three weeks max

As for you Flagg, I just don't know what to say. Life has more to it than what you think. I don't try to to create an illusional life on the net by making up some BS stories. I don't have that kind of mental issues yet. If you need momy for a month because you have a broken leg, then I wouldn't like to see how you face the real world. My tibia has been fractured, what did you expect??? Me crying for a month alone in my room? I just try to get back on track ASAP and keep working out. Being on the net and working out is all I can do right now anyway lol Life with crunches sucks big time trust me.
    Last edited by davemuscle; 05-01-2007 at 03:59 PM.

Oh and I'll post a pic of my leg tomorrow just for you Lagg, as I am not home tonight.

Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member
    A lot of people saying GH won't do any good as it will take too long for its healing benefits to kick in. Not disagreeing. But then again, they do give GH to burn victims for the same reason.

Thread Information