BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

6 IU GH each day, feeling nothing, not even side effects.

Hey got some generic blues from a very reliable source and have been running 6 IU ED. Granted this is only my second week but I thought I would be getting some side effects or something. Also I know i was sopposed to taper up the dose, but I just jumped right into 6 IU. I've heard that some people dont get them, maybe im just lucky or its bunk, what do you all think?? Only thing i do notice is that after i eat, im extremely bloated feeling, but I dont look bloated or anything for the most part. any thoughts would be great. thanks. Also im on a cycle of test and tren , and running T3 and Clen , low dose.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bunk or fake - there are no no-responser.

i mean shouldnt i be getting some serious CTS. I am getting awesome pumps in the gym, not sure if the gh is helping that or its the tren and test, anyone wanna source check for me?

also im only on Day 8 or 9?? what should i be feeling by now?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    also im only on Day 8 or 9?? what should i be feeling by now?
    the only thing youll notice your first month is maybe improved sleep and dreams

2nd month, maybe a bit of fat loss nothing dramatic

3rd month starts getting good

8 months into it, you should be lean, great pumps, with minimal diet and cardo

yah i know you need to run it for around 6 months to see the real benefits just thought i'd get some CTS or smoething in the first weeks like i've read about. shooting subcutaneously first thing when I wake up, and then again about 3 or four hours later.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I started noticing better sleep and vivid dreams around 2 weeks. By the third week I was really bloated(8-10 lbs gained) which went away over the next 2 weeks. The CTS and joint stiffness started soon after the bloating. 6iu seems like a lot to start with but you never know. I would give it a month and if you still dont experience any of the sides or effects that people describe maybe you should get your gear checked.
    Oh yea, you can take a home pregnancy test to see if your GH is fake. I think the fake stuff is usually HGC and that will give a positive result on a pregnancy test.
    Good luck bro, I love the stuff.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    I 5IUs for about 4 weeks then bumped it to 101ius, The only thing Im feeling besides a little fat loss in the midsection is a numb ass right hand... if I rest it even just for five minutes it falls asleep. It interupts my sleep at night.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get cts and lethargy symptoms the first week. You should be thankful you don't. I've been using blue tops for the past 2 months. Just starting to see the fat loss now.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow, with the blue tops i had it took me 2 months to get up to 4iu.. everyone is a little different.. is this yuor 1st run with GH??? are you taking T3 with it?? like 25mcg
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yah runnin t3 around 50 mcg and yah its my first run at gh

Thread Information