hulk007 is offline Banned

started gh/slin/test cycle gained 4 lbs first week

i just started another cycle last week.ive been through quite a few cycles on hgh, slin,and test in the last 4 years.and on steroids in the past 20 years.iv'e alwready gained 4 years the first week with a rise in strengh every workout.this is what i am doing.

gh 6iu a day( every day.)
    3iu morning together with 10 iu humalog whenever i wake up.and 3 iu with 10 iu slin together again post workout around 7;00 pm.
    on non workout days i take just gh/no slin and my gh is 2iu morning/2 iu around 2:30 pm/and 2iu around 5pm or so.

i workout 2 days on.1 day off.
    i workout only in the evening by the way.no cardio for now while i mass up.i am on a mass cycle for around 6 months.then i rip up before i compete again for up to 3 months if necessary.i am a hard gainer and i am 50 years old,but i still have as always a fast metabolism so i burn fat easy.
    this is what i take in the morning after i get up and in the evening post workout.

morning;
    meal #1
    70 gr.protein powder drink.
    12 tabs dextrose
    10 gr.creatine
    10 gr.glutamine
    1 multi-vitamin.

meal#2(1 hour later)
    50 gr.protein drink
    12 dextrose tabs
    5 gr.creatine
    5gr.glutamine

post workout(same thing)

i tried eating a meal for the longest time,just cant do it so i find it easier and more convinient to take supplements after i do my gh/slin.

test enenthate 500mg.twice a week
    deca 300mg.twice a week.
    nolvadex 10mg.morning/10mg.post workout.to keep water retention down and maybe gyno if test is too high.
    1 cytomel (t3) in the morning.works well with gh.
    2 ephedrine 25 mg each before workout with 2 cups of strong coffee for adrenaline and fat burning effects.
    i was taking test prop the first week for a quick kick in but ran out.i have d-ball tabs but dont want to take them.i am 50 years old and i am weary at this age about the effects on the liver.i also have test suspension.i am not crazy about taking shots every day so i may wait for more propionate .i am planning on staying on this cycle for at least 6 months but will be changing some things around most likely after 3 months.and i will most likely raise the test as the weeks go by.my pct.i do it when i rip up usually 2-3 weeks before and after competition.i usually have clomid.nolvades.i dont have much access to a lot of different stuff around here.i wish i did know someone.

i try drinking a lot of water.i like water.besides my supplements that i take after gh and everything i dont eat too much more for the rest of the day.just not hungry but i try.i train like hell and i mean hardcore.when i am in the gym weather i am competing or not i lift heavy.of course my joints do hurt from time to time.it comes with the territory.all you hardcore out there i am sure you know that.

anyway i am about 5 foot 7 inches.i weight 209 now.my bodyfat is about 14%.i am eating just about anything.like i said i have a fast metabolism and besides the point i burn a lot of calories in the gym from my heavy workouts.

any advise or suggestions.................i am always willing to learn.bodybuilding knowledge is endless.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age, you should get some nice gains at that dose.

I would probably add a bit more dextrose PWO to ensure glycogen is replenished. For more info about this you're best of visiting out diet forum.

How much T3 are you taking? I would say you don't need anymore than 12.5 - 25mcg.

Dbol is very toxic indeed so perhaps staying away from this compound may be a good idea. However, dbol is probably the best drug for a kick-start.

The only suggestion is to run your GH for a while before starting your AAS. This way your IGF levels are high when you start AAS.

All the best.

-Gear

thanks bro.yes the t3 is 25mg.a day.as far as taking textrose pwo to ensure glycogen is replenished,even though i monitor myself with a glucose monitor post workout and i am fine ,you are suggesting its ok to take highter level of dextrose.dont i half to worry about fat accumulating.i do have a carb drink(fuelocity) or powerade.its got glucose and sugar.is that ok to drink.i do drink a bottle at the gym with me that i drink while working out.or should i save it until the end.i find it helps to replenish my energy to lift heavier while i am working out.whats your suggestion on that.

oh i usually take 12.5 mg of t3 a day not 25mg.

Quote Originally Posted by hulk007
    thanks bro.yes the t3 is 25mg.a day.as far as taking textrose pwo to ensure glycogen is replenished,even though i monitor myself with a glucose monitor post workout and i am fine ,you are suggesting its ok to take highter level of dextrose.dont i half to worry about fat accumulating.i do have a carb drink(fuelocity) or powerade.its got glucose and sugar.is that ok to drink.i do drink a bottle at the gym with me that i drink while working out.or should i save it until the end.i find it helps to replenish my energy to lift heavier while i am working out.whats your suggestion on that.
    My mistake, when you said "12 dex tabs", I for some reason thought you meant 12g. I assume 12 tabs should be enough in most cases.

-Gear

ok thanks bro.what about when i workout and take a carb drink with me while i workout.should i just wait until i get home so i starve my cells from glycogen and then take my glucose,wouldn't it suck it in a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by hulk007
    ok thanks bro.what about when i workout and take a carb drink with me while i workout.should i just wait until i get home so i starve my cells from glycogen and then take my glucose,wouldn't it suck it in a lot better.
    You can certainly consume a sports drink while working out, this way you can ensure you're not burning too many cells while training. Having said this, you will probably find that you won't need to consume as much dex PWO.

Or, you can have your dex PWO only which will starve your cells more, but doing this you can't be sure that you won't be losing muscle while training.

IMO, if you train extra hard, and/or have extra long session, then a sports drink during training and PWO would be ideal. If your training sessions aren't too intense and don't go for that long then I don't think you will be losing much by only consuming a sports drink PWO.

-Gear

[IMG]bodybuilding 2[/IMG] this is one pic of a competition that i entered a few years ago.here i weight 176 l.b.s.at 5 foot 7

whoops ill try this again.

Thread Information