Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sphincter is offline Member

problems lifting from HGH?

I have been on 4 I/U HGH for a while now and bumped it up to 6 IU/day (3IU 5Am & 3 IU 2pm) but I have noticed that last time I lifted I had a hard time controlling th bench press bar due to pins/needles/tingling in my hands. Tonight I went to work out and it was worse and even casued me to cut my day WAY short... I assume the correct answer here is cut back down and go up more slowly... just checking to see if there is another answer that will allow me to stay at this dosing as I want to get the recovery/muscle building effects from this GH cycle, not just fat loss.

for the record I'm 31 (in DEC) 3 cycles before and now I'm on test/tren /winny/GH at 215lbs and mayb 14-15%BF but A-hole trainers at the new gym are always too busy to test my BF%

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The tingles are a side effect and like any other side effect if it canot be bared then cut the dose and go from there.

-Gear

yeah, I don't mind the tingles the rest of the time and didn't mind them but since sunday it has been happening when I lift so I guess I gotta cut the dose it was starting to be a problem when I commute on my motorcycle too as sometimes my hands would go numb and it gets real hard to control when you can't feel your hands.

Be careful, cut the dose.

Good luck.

-Gear

yeah, I'll drop down to 2iu/2xED and see if that helps... or do you think I should go to 1.5iu 2xED? and then go up from there?

2IU twice daily.

-Gear

Thanks a lot for all your help Gear. as always, You are a bounty of information that the community would miss greatly should we lose you.. which I sincerely hope we do not.

Thank you very much for the kind words, it's much appriciated. Good luck with everything.

-Gear

Thread Information