Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Those are your results while on therapy and they're still on the low side? If he was trying to mimic your body's natural GH bursts then that would make alot of sense to shoot right before bed. there is supposedly 8 to 12 bursts a day, 2-3 hours apart totalling an average of .5mg with the biggest burst 2-3 hours into REM sleep. I'm guessing that would be a healthy male. Production decreases after the age of 30.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 01-25-2008 at 08:53 PM.

biggunSC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    Those are your results while on therapy and they're still on the low side? If he was trying to mimic your body's natural GH bursts then that would make alot of sense to shoot right before bed. there is supposedly 8 to 12 bursts a day, 2-3 hours apart totalling an average of .5mg with the biggest burst 2-3 hours into REM sleep. I'm guessing that would be a healthy male. Production decreases after the age of 30.
    Those lab results were at the start of the therapy Sept 1st, we have not had any followup lab work as of yet that will be done March 6th at the end of the 6 month cycle. I going to go ahead and make my own call an up my injections to .02iu 5/2 until March 6th.I have the gear to do so. At that time I'm going to ask a lot of questions. At the start of this I had no clue as to what was going on, but I feel now after reading these various fourms I can some what talk like I know whats going on. Thanks again.

Thread Information