Thread: Gear, IGF Q?

realmafia is offline Junior Member

Gear, IGF Q?

I like reading your posts on IGF. Anyway Ive been looking for your thoughts on running IGF LR3 & MGF off cycle for like a month. Im new to insulin , but have a chance of getting media grade 1mg of IGF LR3 with 10ml NaCl and 1mg of MGF. I was planning on using on bi's and pec's since they are lagging. Im confused on how much of what to do when. I work pec Monday and Friday and Bi's Tuesday and Sat. I planned on 100mcg MGF immediately after workout bilaterally then 40mcgs IGF an hour later bilaterally and then again the following morning, but some are telling me I have it wrong. Also heard recon IGF with NaCl is good for a year in freezer then someone said its only good for a couple of days. I dont want to ramble on, but need your advise.

Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You pretty much have everything spot on. MGF immidietly PWO, and IGF as soon as you get home. I have never really believed IGF brings up lagging parts so no matter which body part I just trained I would always shoot IGF where its most convinient (usually bis or tris).

If you have used IGF in the past and you believe it has helped you bring up lagging body parts, then go ahead and shoot IGF in whatever area you're lacking size around.

If this is your first time with IGF, I would start on about 40mcg and work my way up slowly. Most will be happy when using 60 - 80mcg per day, however anymore than that is considered as high doses.

IGF and MGF are great through PCT. Insulin is also great for PCT, but if you are not familiar with any of these compounds I suggest you start on lower doses (as stated above) and only use one of these compounds at a time. I have used insulin and IGF together and got some nice gains, but I suggest you alternate between the two for now. Both insulin and IGF effect your blood glucose so ensure you know everything when it comes to controling your BG.

You are best of contacting your supplier about how long you can keep IGF refridigirated for.

Good luck.

-Gear

realmafia is offline Junior Member
    Gear, Thanks so much for your reply and thats what I was wondering.

You do a great job and Im glad you share the wisdom.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information