Big Freeze is offline New Member

New HGH user w a few questions

i'm not sure about the rules on this forum, but i ordered two 4IU 1.33 mg vials of Saizen from a certain website without a prescription. i ordered such a small amount to make sure they arrived and everything was legit. i just wanna know if anyone has used this website before to make sure their stuff is legit before i order a bunch more. am i allowed to mention certain websites?

i'm 24 yrs old, 6'6" and weigh 285lbs. i was in good shape about a year ago at 240 solid, but over the past year i have lost my drive to work out and eat right and consequently have gotten fat. i figured HGH would give me a kickstart to losing this fat and gaining energy. i am now realizing how expensive this stuff really is. i'm ready to assume some debt in order to fund all the hgh i need for a decent cycle. i've never used juice or hgh before, but desperation is kickin in. do u guys think that hgh is the way to go for my situation? i wish there was a cheaper option then the website i'm using.

thanks guys

ps. how do u post pics on a thread? i want to show a pic of the saizen, but i dont know how to paste it
    Last edited by Big Freeze; 02-06-2008 at 02:35 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No websites allowed in the open, but once you get a high enough post count you can PM a MOD such as myself and I'll see what info I can dig up for you.

If you are just getting back into training you should train naturally for as long as you can, and only turn to drugs such as HGH once your gains start to slow down. At your age HGH will help with fat loss but it will be an exensive way to cut bodyfat. You can use other stuff such as clenbuterol which IMO is very beneficial when it comes to fat loss and it's also a lot cheaper too.

HGH is beneficial for both fat loss and muscle gain, but I have never really recomended using this compound if you are after fat loss only because it's such an expensive way to lose fat, and like I said there are other drugs you can use which are much cheaper and just as effective.

-Gear

Big Freeze is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    No websites allowed in the open, but once you get a high enough post count you can PM a MOD such as myself and I'll see what info I can dig up for you.

If you are just getting back into training you should train naturally for as long as you can, and only turn to drugs such as HGH once your gains start to slow down. At your age HGH will help with fat loss but it will be an exensive way to cut bodyfat. You can use other stuff such as clenbuterol which IMO is very beneficial when it comes to fat loss and it's also a lot cheaper too.

HGH is beneficial for both fat loss and muscle gain, but I have never really recomended using this compound if you are after fat loss only because it's such an expensive way to lose fat, and like I said there are other drugs you can use which are much cheaper and just as effective.

-Gear
    thanks for replying man. i don't know much about clenbuterol, but i will look into it. yeah, i didn't realize hgh was gonna be so damn expensive. i'm gonna go broke trying to do a decent cycle.

Thread Information