thunderin is offline Member

Thumbs up For Gear, Merc and other Mod's

At what point with respect to dosage and length of cycle of Lr3 IGF-1 would you say that most will experience visible and irreversible organ/intestinal growth?

Am I incorrect in the assumption that is it common for professional bodybuilders to use Lr3 IGF-1 for months on end at very high dosage simultaneously with GH and Humalog with few or no breaks?

Is this the main factor in the increase of distended abdomens and/or lbm we see in the sport today?

Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin View Post
    At what point with respect to dosage and length of cycle of Lr3 IGF-1 would you say that most will experience visible and irreversible organ/intestinal growth?
    There is no set dosage and/or cycle length which causes certain side effects. This is because every user's tolerance level to drugs is different, so it would be quite difficult to measure what type of sides we are looking at considering the dose and/or cycle length.

What we do know is that it is usually the higher doses and lengthy cycles which cause all the nasty effects. Once again it would be hard to draw a line between low, medium and high doses as everybody is different. Having know this I can still narrow it down by telling you that I have never come across anyone who has had issues running LR3 when using under 100mcg per day.

Am I incorrect in the assumption that is it common for professional bodybuilders to use Lr3 IGF-1 for months on end at very high dosage simultaneously with GH and Humalog with few or no breaks?
    It's very common. And not only professionals, but I would say users who are at the amature level do the same thing. I know a few bodybuilders (pros and amatures) who take LR3 at very high doses (200mcg+ p/day) for months on without breaks. This is very very common these days.

Is this the main factor in the increase of distended abdomens and/or lbm we see in the sport today?
    I would say higher doses and lengthy cycles of HGH is defenitely to blame, and obviously any excess IGF would not make things any better in terms of side effects.

-Gear

Thread Information