Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    4 weeks out as we speak.
    Good job!

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Sweet, Im startin some gh sooon. Cant wait. Keep us posted
    Will do...

Ok, so the day before yesterday I uped the dose to 3iu a day. So far no sides. Still feeling good! The little bump under my skin sure gets bigger than @ 2iu. Already thinking about 4iu a day. Might try n split those up however, 2 am and 2 mid afternoon. Have to find a way to keep it cool @ work... Gonna wait 'till after a full week of 3iu.

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    Ok, so the day before yesterday I uped the dose to 3iu a day. So far no sides. Still feeling good! The little bump under my skin sure gets bigger than @ 2iu. Already thinking about 4iu a day. Might try n split those up however, 2 am and 2 mid afternoon. Have to find a way to keep it cool @ work... Gonna wait 'till after a full week of 3iu.
    If you do ok with 3iu, then I would just bump it up. With the low doses you are using, I wouldnt split it up. I only split up my doses when using 15iu or more daily.

If you do ok with 3iu, then I would just bump it up. With the low doses you are using, I wouldnt split it up. I only split up my doses when using 15iu or more daily.
    Damn, didn't think u could use that much at once! But why not split 'em up? Oh, and what do you think about intermuscular injections? which r better?

Damn, didn't think u could use that much at once! But why not split 'em up? Oh, and what do you think about intermuscular injections? which r better?
    I usually don't go past 20iu daily. I normally stick around 10iu when bulking. I feel that small doses shouldnt be split because you want to utilize the IGF production. Small doses won't do much for size, and it seems anything below 5iu doesnt do fatloss justice either. I wont even go below 5iu when dieting.
    Thats my personal opinion...as well as the opinion of many of my competitor friends in the NPC and IFBB.

I think IM injections are good, but I prefer Subq. Simply because I feel the sides more when I run it subq, and I like to feel my hands numbing and swelling. Makes me feel like i'm taking a potent product...all in my head.

I usually don't go past 20iu daily. I normally stick around 10iu when bulking. I feel that small doses shouldnt be split because you want to utilize the IGF production. Small doses won't do much for size, and it seems anything below 5iu doesnt do fatloss justice either. I wont even go below 5iu when dieting.
    Thats my personal opinion...as well as the opinion of many of my competitor friends in the NPC and IFBB.

I think IM injections are good, but I prefer Subq. Simply because I feel the sides more when I run it subq, and I like to feel my hands numbing and swelling. Makes me feel like i'm taking a potent product...all in my head.
    Nice! Me too!

Ok, so I just finished up week two. Going to bump it up to 4iu a day starting tomorrow. The best feeling in the world! Work outs are much better. Pumps stay w/ me a lot longer. Still losing weight! Not much in the form of side effects. Maybe a bit of a tingle in the fingers in the morning. Lost some fat in my cheeks and lower chin.
    One thing I noticed while on gh, is that it mentaly pushes you when working out. So you get a much better work out.

Today I started w/ my regular AM injection but this time I bumped it up to 4iu. Hurt just a bit and noticed a slightly bigger bump under my skin.
    Stepped on the scale and to my disappointment it read that I had gained 6lbs!
    I was really upset and felt down. I imediately started looking for something to blame. Like the dinner dates I've been on recently for this big new business deal I've been working on. My trainer read the frustration on my face and decided to push me even harder for our hour of training. Needless to say I dropped 2lbs by the end of the workout!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I really appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated, subscribed.

So today is my fourth day @ 4iu ed in the AM. I have to say; I know indorphins but this is like their little brother runing through my body ALL DAY! And they never go away either. Nothing can get me down! And the sex is incredible! Last much longer plus way harder erections too! If it were just for that I'd have to say it's worth it! Not to mention it seems my body is taking shape. My posture is changing and my shoulders and quads r getting noticebly bigger. I believe in placebo but there's definitly a stronger force at work here! Thank You HGH!!!
    As far as sides the only thing I notice is that numbing/tingling feeling in my hands sometimes like when they fall asleep. This usually happens in the morning... but no biggie.
    Oh almost forgot; I've also been sleeping like a baby.

mrincredible is offline Junior Member
    Is it ok to start off my first week with 1iu a day? Im only 170 lbs, 25 years old. I plan on bumping it up to 2ius a day next week. And then alternating from 1 iu a day one week, then 2ius a day the next week.

Mr. Incredible

I've been talking to my trainer about incorporating some Test into my regiment. He seems to think I should just keep going with what I've got. But I'm currious... I can already see what the gh would do if I continue to do it alone. Now I want to take it up a notch. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by mrincredible View Post
    Is it ok to start off my first week with 1iu a day? Im only 170 lbs, 25 years old. I plan on bumping it up to 2ius a day next week. And then alternating from 1 iu a day one week, then 2ius a day the next week.

Mr. Incredible
    Well I'm very new to this but I started w/ 2iu a day (1am 1pm) for a few days and then the guys here all sugested I take them together in the am. Then a week later I moved up to 3iu a day. After a week of that I moved up again to 4iu a day, always in the AM as soon as I wake up. Next I'm doing 5iu a day and will continue to bump up every week 'till I get to around 8-10iu a day. Or until my body tells me otherwise...
    Check w/ your doctor.
    By the way, what r your goals?

Cut a little bit of fat, build some more mass. Thx for the info

I've been talking to my trainer about incorporating some Test into my regiment. He seems to think I should just keep going with what I've got. But I'm currious... I can already see what the gh would do if I continue to do it alone. Now I want to take it up a notch. What do you think?
    Don't use all of your weapons at once. When one stops working or you hit a plateau, then try something new. Understand what i'm saying?

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hijack ya thread but it is sorted of related, wat is the oldest age that hgh can actualy make u taller?

Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    sorry to hijack ya thread but it is sorted of related, wat is the oldest age that hgh can actualy make u taller?
    There is no set age. As soon as your growth plates fuse, the GH will not help with that issue.

Don't use all of your weapons at once. When one stops working or you hit a plateau, then try something new. Understand what i'm saying?
    Yeah I hear you.... I guess I just have that bug. Realy I hope the GH never stops. I guess I can wait 'till I hit my next plateau and then drop the T.

Quote Originally Posted by joe2009 View Post
    Don't know about getting taller but it will help w/ your posture. Just feels great to walk tall!~

Blue Topps vs Prescription Grade

So yesterday I up'd the dose to 5iu a day. Doing 2.5ius in the morning and 2.5ius around 4:30pm.
    So far feel great. I'm excited about my friend coming frim Hawaii w/ her first batch of prescription grade GH! Says she has about a 90 day supply from a Dr out there. Funny how easy it was for her to not only find a Dr out there to perscribe it for her but also have it ready... I wish it were that easy for me. Anyway she says she'll be generous and "share" whatever I need.
    My ? now is; what should I expect to see while going from generic blue tops to prescription grade stuff?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    great thread. and about your ? on incorperating test. i think it would be a great add but not yet. wait till your about 15 weeks in.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    great thread. and about your ? on incorperating test. i think it would be a great add but not yet. wait till your about 15 weeks in.
    Thanks! But do I realy have to wait that long?

to maximize everything. 12 weeks would be suffucient but i always wait to make sure levels are up. your almost there. it wont be anything gerastic but hey 2 pounds adds up. its hard to wait i no trust me i couldnt wait when i was 16. was waiting for 2 years and i was like **** it im very well edjacated on it. but i am ultamitly happy i did.

Ok so 5iu's is the going dose... I think I can do this one for a while. I can definitely feel it now. Not to mention my fingernails seem to b growing faster and I have some wierd hairs growing on the side of my arms. ? Oh and I lost a couple more pounds, down to 257now, even with my diet not being as clean as it should be.
    I do feel some stiffness in my hands now. And very light tingling in my feet when I sit for a while. No biggie.

So yesterday I up'd the dose to 5iu a day. Doing 2.5ius in the morning and 2.5ius around 4:30pm.
    So far feel great. I'm excited about my friend coming frim Hawaii w/ her first batch of prescription grade GH! Says she has about a 90 day supply from a Dr out there. Funny how easy it was for her to not only find a Dr out there to perscribe it for her but also have it ready... I wish it were that easy for me. Anyway she says she'll be generous and "share" whatever I need.
    My ? now is; what should I expect to see while going from generic blue tops to prescription grade stuff?

Depends on the quality of your blue tops. There are many different biotech companies making the blues. Some are top quality, and some suck.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    takincareofbuisness...

I have followed you from day one.

Keep the updates commin. I am very interested in Hgh aswell!

Just not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    takincareofbuisness...

I have followed you from day one.

Keep the updates commin. I am very interested in Hgh aswell!

Just not ready yet.
    Thanks JinNtonic! The more I hear from you guys the more it feels like I'm not doin' it alone. I can't just tell everybody I'm on it. Most people just don't understand. But some people are interested and all they have to do is a little research and they get so curious that if they can afford it they'll do it!@

I can tell you that once you start you'll quickly understand why these guys run it for years!
    When r u planning on starting? And what r ur goals?

Thanks for documenting your cycle for us. I just started last week. I'll keep tracking your thread.

mrincredible

Quote Originally Posted by mrincredible View Post
    Thanks for documenting your cycle for us. I just started last week. I'll keep tracking your thread.

mrincredible
    Thanks. What kind of stuff r u running? And what r ur goals?

FrankieBotz is offline New Member
    Takencareofbiz....sounds your like having fun brotha! I just switched over from life forum. What kind of GH you on? Black market or prescribed from a Doctor? I just started today my first subq, 2iu a day coupled with propianate 1cc a week, HCG and novadex. I read your post on starting test now but at your size I would wait too. I am 5'9" 172 so for me it's fine to start now and my doctor concurs. Can't wait for the 10th week!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Small doses won't do much for size, and it seems anything below 5iu doesnt do fatloss justice either. I wont even go below 5iu when dieting.
    I am only taking around 3.3IU (blue tops) right now and the fat is still melting away even though my diet is just decent..... I am a little over 8 weeks in.....

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieBotz View Post
    Takencareofbiz....sounds your like having fun brotha! I just switched over from life forum. What kind of GH you on? Black market or prescribed from a Doctor? I just started today my first subq, 2iu a day coupled with propianate 1cc a week, HCG and novadex. I read your post on starting test now but at your size I would wait too. I am 5'9" 172 so for me it's fine to start now and my doctor concurs. Can't wait for the 10th week!!
    sorry to hijack this thread but your taking 1 cc of prop a week?? i dont want someone gettin shitty sides with shitty results. your also usin nolva and hcg currently

isoultraini is offline New Member
    Yeah, I too have been following your post. Seems we'll be about on the same dosage except I dont start until next week sometime. Are you taking any other supplements to, for lack of a better word, supplement your hGH (i.e. Creatine, Protein, NO Xplode, Hydroxycut, etc)? I mean, I dont know if it's okay to "stack" these with your cycle.

It's awesome your keeping everyone posted on your cycle. I will be doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I am only taking around 3.3IU (blue tops) right now and the fat is still melting away even though my diet is just decent..... I am a little over 8 weeks in.....
    Thats why I noted it as my personal opinion. In 8 weeks I doubt alot of the fatloss is from the GH. I bet it's more from the diet.

Right now, I'm using the blue tops. I have to look at the name when I get home. I'll post a pic. My goals are to cut fat for right now. I'm 5'10 170 lbs 25 years old. I dunno my body fat %. I plan on building some more mass/muscle, will eventually be taking 5ius a day. I'm at 2.5ius a day right now.

mrincredible

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieBotz View Post
    Damn bro, you need to do a little research. Check out the steroid profiles forum.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Thanks JinNtonic! The more I hear from you guys the more it feels like I'm not doin' it alone. I can't just tell everybody I'm on it. Most people just don't understand. But some people are interested and all they have to do is a little research and they get so curious that if they can afford it they'll do it!@

I can tell you that once you start you'll quickly understand why these guys run it for years!
    When r u planning on starting? And what r ur goals?
    I would have to say My goals are a little of everything. Reduce fat, solid muscle gains. Not to mention the many other positives it brings.

HGH just seems like a much more "healthy" option when compared to AAS. Or it seems like a more long term option.

But first thing is first... I am improving my diet/weight training/cardio before I take the next step of adding HGH and or AAS.

Keep us updated bro!

Blue tops called KeFei.

mrincredible

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information