Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HGH 1st TIMER

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieBotz View Post
    Takencareofbiz....sounds your like having fun brotha! I just switched over from life forum. What kind of GH you on? Black market or prescribed from a Doctor? I just started today my first subq, 2iu a day coupled with propianate 1cc a week, HCG and novadex. I read your post on starting test now but at your size I would wait too. I am 5'9" 172 so for me it's fine to start now and my doctor concurs. Can't wait for the 10th week!!

I'm on generic Blue Topps, and I have to say if the ** stuff is any better I'll b the happiest guy on earth! My friend came from Hawaii w/ some stuff and I can't wait to get on it.
    And thanks for your input on waiting to do the test...

Quote Originally Posted by isoultraini View Post
    Yeah, I too have been following your post. Seems we'll be about on the same dosage except I dont start until next week sometime. Are you taking any other supplements to, for lack of a better word, supplement your hGH (i.e. Creatine, Protein, NO Xplode, Hydroxycut, etc)? I mean, I dont know if it's okay to "stack" these with your cycle.

It's awesome your keeping everyone posted on your cycle. I will be doing the same.
    Not taking any othe sups. just the GH and cleaned up my diet. I wish I could do a better job on the diet though. It's hard because I'm in the car business and the hours are crazy! I never eat at the same time. I'll need to hire a nutritionist to get to the next level. Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutation View Post
    Thats why I noted it as my personal opinion. In 8 weeks I doubt alot of the fatloss is from the GH. I bet it's more from the diet.
    I have to say that spending all that money on it, not only pushes you to focus on your diet (feel guilty if u don't) but it mentaly pushes you durring work outs. Put that on top of all the Placebo you get by watching yourself stick a needle in your gut everyday... and the rest is magic!
    So I agree. The mind is an incredible thing! But put a lil good stuff on it and in time you'll feel like a MILLION BUCKS.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mrincredible View Post
    Right now, I'm using the blue tops. I have to look at the name when I get home. I'll post a pic. My goals are to cut fat for right now. I'm 5'10 170 lbs 25 years old. I dunno my body fat %. I plan on building some more mass/muscle, will eventually be taking 5ius a day. I'm at 2.5ius a day right now.

mrincredible
    You'll enjoy uping the dose. I'm still @ 5iu but will probably take it to 6 in couple of days... Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    I would have to say My goals are a little of everything. Reduce fat, solid muscle gains. Not to mention the many other positives it brings.

HGH just seems like a much more "healthy" option when compared to AAS. Or it seems like a more long term option.

But first thing is first... I am improving my diet/weight training/cardio before I take the next step of adding HGH and or AAS.

Keep us updated bro!
    Well if you're lazy like I was then you should get on the GH as soon as possible. Figure out what type of rutine works best for you and GO FOR IT!
    You can always do the AAS later or when they'll have the best effect.

Blue tops called KeFei.

mrincredible
    Cool. Have you ever tried any others?

Ok so 5iu's is the going dose. Feeling good!
    My friend came from Hawaii w/ some prescription grade G and I can't wait to get on it. Going to use the last of my Blue tops and then drop the new stuff.
    I'm also waiting 'till at least week 12 (or 10 if I can't wait!) to drop some Test and see what that does.
    Everybody's telling me I look thiner too! My kids, wife, friends, even my barber!@
    I'm not losing lbs as far as the scale is concerned (just a bit) but my body's changing.

FrankieBotz is offline New Member

To Dobie-Boy & 200byJune

I was a bit nebulous in that post so let me clarify. I just started prescribed HGH (starting at 1iu than 2, 3, 4 and settle at 5iu @5/2). Concurrently on prop 100mg twice a week than settle off at 250mg twice a week, which will be 500mg a week. I do HCG on mon, prop on tues, off wed, HCG on thurs and prop on friday and one pill of novaldex on friday. Prop just does wonders for me. In my first week of only a 100mg I already see a difference. I know what my body likes/dislikes and this has always worked great for me. Dobie: what were you referring to on shitty sides? Thanks for the concern though guys!.

Hey, I haven't heard from u in a while. How r things going? U still on 8iu's a day? What type are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Smithjp1 View Post
    Bro, if you take Gears advise on HGH, you will be doing it right, I simply LOVE HGH, but im dosing at 8iu day 4iu AM and 4iu later afternoon, i lost weight at 1st and now im getting solid gains from it(2 months later). If you go at least 4iu day you will be better off, 8iu day if you wanna get some size on you, HGH is the way to go IMO

Peace

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I was a bit nebulous in that post so let me clarify. I just started prescribed HGH (starting at 1iu than 2, 3, 4 and settle at 5iu @5/2). Concurrently on prop 100mg twice a week than settle off at 250mg twice a week, which will be 500mg a week. I do HCG on mon, prop on tues, off wed, HCG on thurs and prop on friday and one pill of novaldex on friday. Prop just does wonders for me. In my first week of only a 100mg I already see a difference. I know what my body likes/dislikes and this has always worked great for me. Dobie: what were you referring to on shitty sides? Thanks for the concern though guys!.
    well, I see a lot more logic behind your cycle now with your further explanation. We better not hijack TCB's thread though. good luck

TCB: Haven't heard from you brotha...How's it going? Still on 5iu 5/2? I am up to 2iu now. Keep me posted...

Everything's good. Just been camping with the kids. But I'm back today.
    Actually I've been feeling very good. 5iu's is still the dose. People keep telling me I'm changing. I had a pretty good beer gut going on for a while and now it's almost GONE! Lot's of cardio. More so than heavy weights. Figure I'll focus on them once I start droppin' the test.
    Sex is still CRAZY/ Don't know how to explain it but the first thing I noticed about GH was the increased sex drive. I mean I want it ALL the time now.
    As far as sides; not much except very small tingleing in my feet when I sit for a while. Oh, and this morning my hands were asleep for a min. when I woke up. But that sleepy feeling I used to get when I first started is gone. Not sure if that's a good thing since it's nice to know something's working. I wonder if that happened to anyone else...

fight_prof is offline Junior Member
    What's everyones concensus on hgh for training upwards of 6 hours a day, muay thai training, grappling. Goals would simply be recovery from the workload. Could someone 170lbs get by on 2 units a day with this modest goal in mind? Any tips on spotting fakes if purchasing in thailand?

Mutation is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof View Post
    What's everyones concensus on hgh for training upwards of 6 hours a day, muay thai training, grappling. Goals would simply be recovery from the workload. Could someone 170lbs get by on 2 units a day with this modest goal in mind? Any tips on spotting fakes if purchasing in thailand?

2iu a day won't do much in terms of recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by takincareofbusiness View Post
    Everything's good. Just been camping with the kids. But I'm back today.
    Actually I've been feeling very good. 5iu's is still the dose. People keep telling me I'm changing. I had a pretty good beer gut going on for a while and now it's almost GONE! Lot's of cardio. More so than heavy weights. Figure I'll focus on them once I start droppin' the test.
    Sex is still CRAZY/ Don't know how to explain it but the first thing I noticed about GH was the increased sex drive. I mean I want it ALL the time now.
    As far as sides; not much except very small tingleing in my feet when I sit for a while. Oh, and this morning my hands were asleep for a min. when I woke up. But that sleepy feeling I used to get when I first started is gone. Not sure if that's a good thing since it's nice to know something's working. I wonder if that happened to anyone else...
    That's great bro!! Yeah, I am going through that sleepy stage too but should settle off in a week or two. I also get the occasional sleepiness. Keep up the good work!

- Frank

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Great thread. I will be starting first time with HGH in about two weeks (as soon as everything comes in). I am recovering now from a torn bicep and surgery repair. Can't wait to get back to lifting. Hoping that starting the hgh will help me drop some fat until I can lift again in 3-6 months. Legs, some abs, and cardio is all I can do right now. Time to get reading and educate myself as much as possible. Thank you for sharing your experience. This site is an amazing wealth of info.

Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof View Post
    Not much help w/ your ? But I can tell u I did feel a lot better when I up'd the dose to 3 then 4 and now 5iu's.
    I'm sure the 2iu's will make u feel better than w/o it. And of course it depends on how much/hard u train.
    So I would say start at 2 and in a few weeks bump it up to 3 or 4. I guarantee you'll feel great!
    You should also check w/ a dr. and let them know what you're doing before you up the dose.

That's great bro!! Yeah, I am going through that sleepy stage too but should settle off in a week or two. I also get the occasional sleepiness. Keep up the good work!

- Frank
    Yeah. that sleepyness was great. See if you can take advantage of it. I would have loved to been able to take just 1 nap!
    Now I don't get it hardly, not like in the begining. And that was @ just 2iu's a day. Doubt it was on account of the small dose, but who knows...
    Last edited by takincareofbusiness; 06-20-2008 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Great thread. I will be starting first time with HGH in about two weeks (as soon as everything comes in). I am recovering now from a torn bicep and surgery repair. Can't wait to get back to lifting. Hoping that starting the hgh will help me drop some fat until I can lift again in 3-6 months. Legs, some abs, and cardio is all I can do right now. Time to get reading and educate myself as much as possible. Thank you for sharing your experience. This site is an amazing wealth of info.
    Hell yeah! If it wasn't for this site I would have never had the guts to try it! Read as much as possible. Some of the stuff in here is a little complicated so you'll need to find somebody close to home/or in here to break it all down for you.
    The only thing I can recomend at this point is: "Try the HGH"!

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hijack your thread.. can somebody help me out with a question... I would like to take an injection at work. I will preload a pin and put it in a thermos and keep it in my lunch bag @ work, but for the 30 mins to work it should be ok,.. any suggestions...

fight_prof is offline Junior Member
    Ive actually taken Jins at 2 units a day in the past but financially couldn't support it at the time for more than a month.

My understanding is that it works best from 3-6 months. Is this true? GH gets a bad wrap imo in regards to its safety but I think in lower doses it's safe. Maybe I'm just naive.

binder is offline Member
    Not taking any othe sups. just the GH and cleaned up my diet. I wish I could do a better job on the diet though. It's hard because I'm in the car business and the hours are crazy! I never eat at the same time. I'll need to hire a nutritionist to get to the next level. Stay tuned...
    you said spending that kind of money pushes you to keep a good diet but you've been saying your diet isn't as clean as it should be all along. so which is it?

honestly, i've done numbers around people with just my diet plan. you would be surprised. clean up your diet and get on a schedule FIRST then worry later when you need to edge it out about paying a nutritionist. it's not hard. just read on here. You can start really easily but not putting anything in your mouth that you don't prepair at home. make your meals and bring them with you. I work 16 hour shifts at the hospital and spend my days off in a classroom for half of the day. If i can find a way to eat every 3 hours and eat clean then you can. I would definatley hold a super strict diet with the money you are spending on GH. it takes just a little bit extra. I would want to get maximum benefits out of anything i put in my body that potentially could harm me.

just my .02

keep up the good work!

*subscribed*

Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    sorry to hijack your thread.. can somebody help me out with a question... I would like to take an injection at work. I will preload a pin and put it in a thermos and keep it in my lunch bag @ work, but for the 30 mins to work it should be ok,.. any suggestions...
    I keep it in the fridge when @ home and when I travel I put it in an ice chest. I keep forgeting to get a thermometer for it...but it should b fine.
    Once @ work I keep it in a lil fridge in my office.
    Good luck!

JinNtonic is offline Member
    This is a great thread...

It alone has motivated me to get my ass in gear and get back in shape!

Diet is pretty clean, hitting the weights hard. Its only been a few weeks, and I feel 100% better.

This is a great site filled with some great people...

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    you said spending that kind of money pushes you to keep a good diet but you've been saying your diet isn't as clean as it should be all along. so which is it?

honestly, i've done numbers around people with just my diet plan. you would be surprised. clean up your diet and get on a schedule FIRST then worry later when you need to edge it out about paying a nutritionist. it's not hard. just read on here. You can start really easily but not putting anything in your mouth that you don't prepair at home. make your meals and bring them with you. I work 16 hour shifts at the hospital and spend my days off in a classroom for half of the day. If i can find a way to eat every 3 hours and eat clean then you can. I would definatley hold a super strict diet with the money you are spending on GH. it takes just a little bit extra. I would want to get maximum benefits out of anything i put in my body that potentially could harm me.

just my .02

keep up the good work!

*subscribed*
    Yeah you're right, in the begining I knew I had to stay committed to everything because the $600 I spent on a 3 year gym membership plus the trainer and then the $750 I spent on my 1st batch of HGH! I certainly dropped most of the fast food. And I am very concience of not only what I eat but how much I eat.
    I try to kickstart my metabolism the minute I wake up. I keep a bag of raw almonds in my bedroom and take a small handfull the minute I hit the ground. Take my Gh, hit the gym for an hour to an hour and 1/2. Then home (I live across the streat )shower get ready and am out the door for work by 8:30 sometimes 9pm. Breakfast is sometimes oatmeal (at work) and sometimes send for eggs and bacon. Will only eat bread before the afternoon. While @ work I'm always doing something. I keep a set of dumbells on the floor next to my desk. So when people come in they always try them out and ask me how I'm doing w/ my diet/exersize and so I show them by doing a set or two. (this always helps me stay pumped durring the day)
    So no matter what level your at, tell people what you're doing. It'll keep your mind in the game and keep them and their junk food away... If you're taking sups. keep that to yourself. It'll keep 'em guessing

The problem I have sometimes, especially when I have my kids w/ me is that it's a challenge to get them all fed the minute they get hungry. And you know they don't want spinach salads or soup. W/ them it's always Texas Road House, HomeTown Buffet, TGI Friday's, Applebees, Denny's and of course Pizza! So even if I don't overindulge I feel so guilty!!@ The days I don't have my kids I only eat very lean meat: Lots of chicken, tons of fish, greans, rice, salads, fruits, nuts and berries. I then shoot GH around 3:30-4PM.
    Dinner is usually hard since I have dinner dated at least four times a week! So I look for the healthiest thing on the menu and shy away from alcohol (but it's hard).

I think I'll spend some time reading up in the "Diet" section of this forum and see what I come up with.

At least I'm not putting on any noticable fat. But I know I wou'd be further along in my fitness goal if simply stayed away...
    Last edited by takincareofbusiness; 06-22-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    This is a great thread...

It alone has motivated me to get my ass in gear and get back in shape!

Diet is pretty clean, hitting the weights hard. Its only been a few weeks, and I feel 100% better.

This is a great site filled with some great people...

Thanks Bro! That's a pretty big compliment! And to be honest; that's what it took for me to get going. So hell yeah! Go for it! You won't regret it!

So today I started my 1st round of somatropin! Got it from a friend. Feeling GREAT! This stuff looked a lil different however. It was like a hard packed powder. Only it had a few loose chunks floating around. My last stuff were generic blue tops. They came like a loose hockey puck.

Anyway, I expect good things from this stuff. So far so good! I will run it for a week @ 5iu's and plan to bump it up to 6 next week!

mrincredible is offline Junior Member
    Get luck with the better stuff, I need to get ahold of that stuff! I'm about to start winny soon also.

mrincredible

TCB...sup brotha! How's the new stuff? Up to 3IU now. Your several weeks ahead but had a question. Any points where you felt like you lost your appetite or just not as hungry? Some guys told me cuz that's the GH kicking in. Kinda seems contrary but thought you may have experienced this or someone else for that matter on this thread.

- Frank

Ok, so today I got a realy bad case of sleepy hands when I woke up!! Worst one yet, but I like it! Only lasted a couple minutes though. And on my way to work I felt wide awake but TWICE I nodded off @ red lights! People had to honk @ me to get me movin'. The funny thing is that I wasn't tired at all! And once awake I was wide awake! Not groggy @ all! Funny. But it feels good though. Can't stop smiling!

TCB...sup brotha! How's the new stuff? Up to 3IU now. Your several weeks ahead but had a question. Any points where you felt like you lost your appetite or just not as hungry? Some guys told me cuz that's the GH kicking in. Kinda seems contrary but thought you may have experienced this or someone else for that matter on this thread.

- Frank
    What's good Frank! Yeah I know what you mean. I'm definitly eating a lot less than before. It started right away. I do get hungy though. I beleive it's 'cause my stomach shrank. I don't have those big meals any more either. If you're trying to lose weight I guess that's good. But make sure to keep the food clean, lean, and runnin' all day long! I think that's what's doing it for me. I keep my metabloism going all day.

Ok, so I'm thinking about uping my daily dose to 6iu's a day. I think I'd like to see more sides. Not that 6 would make much difference. I mean I feel GREAT! I've even noticed my patience growing, especialy w/ my kids. I know it's still very early in my cycle but I'd like to see if I'd notice anything else @ 6iu's or even 7iu's vs 5.
    Otherwise I could keep runnin' it @ 5iu's for the next several weeks or 'till my 10th week. That's when I plan do drop some Test into the mix. (I'm in my 7th week right now)
    I wonder what difference it made in anyone else moving up from 5iu's.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I cant wait to hear the results.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    from 5 to 6 you wont see much if any at all. but if you went up to 8 oh boy would you be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    from 5 to 6 you wont see much if any at all. but if you went up to 8 oh boy would you be surprised.
    Damn! So you think 8 will do the trick? Ok. I'll have to consult my accountant. JK
    But if I were to do it when should I start? Right away or just keep it @ 5iu's for a lil while longer? I guess my question is what difference would it make to wait?

mrincredible is offline Junior Member
    Cool. Have you ever tried any others?
    I havent tried anything else yet. Im gonna get on some winny and try to get ahold of some more gh. Dunno if its gonna be Jin or Kefei.

mrincredible

I havent tried anything else yet. Im gonna get on some winny and try to get ahold of some more gh. Dunno if its gonna be Jin or Kefei.

mrincredible
    Go for it bro!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    damn it man, I started taking gh about 2.5 weeks ago and my experience has been nothing like yours. I started with a huge dose of 25 iu the first day to see if I would get sides so i would know if it was real and hen 5 iu a day afer that. aside from about 5 lbs of water I put on about three days later, which is gone now, I havnt had any sides.. MAYBE, slightly aching knees... I dont feel any better,dont have increased sex drive, no tingling, not drowsy nothing... :-( I want some sides too damn it!

Dobie: 25iu for the first day? Your crazy dawg!

Hey TCB...how's the new stuff? Getting some more Omnitrop in 3 weeks. That shit is great! Still on 3iu 5/2 ed and still have some drowsiness, sleeping like a baby, feel great and **** great! haha

Prop is kicking in nice too so all good .... where ya stand bra?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information