fibpro is offline New Member

1st cycle HGH, generic blue top!

Hi,

I have been on roids for 8 weeks and also did 40days on IGF LR3 but now I have added my first HGH cycle, started at 3iu/day and going to slowly raise it to 6iu/day depending on my results, planning to stay on HGH for 9 months.

Is on day 2 now so I can't report so much yet, posting more at a later stage when things start moving..

Cheers

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thanks for sharing that with us..

question for ya though.. how old are you??

wil you run an aas cycle during the 9 months??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    thanks for sharing that with us..

question for ya though.. how old are you??

wil you run an aas cycle during the 9 months??
    My age is 29 and I am running aas right now (Test Enathe 250mg/week, Primo 400mg/week, Win tab 25mg/day) for 4 more weeks and then I rest for 3 months before I start another cycle combined with HGH.

My weight is 88kg, lenght 178cm

Have done many cycles on aas before in the late 90's and 2000-2003 then I got the gyno shit and have been dealing with that and was depressed so I didn't do any workout during late 2003-2007. But for 1 year ago I really started to focus again and now I am in better shape then never before so it feels great.

10 days on so far and feeling great, I raised to 5iu on day 4 and have been using 5iu in 6 days now. Got some headache when I raised the iu but nothing that I couldn't handle! In total I start feeling great and are more positive, maybe it is just a placebo knowing that I am on the stuf.

Well I post more info when I have been on little longer, worth mention is that I have been on IGF before the start of HGH and doing cycle also, and the last days my whole body litteraly have transform in a better way, feeling pumped like hell!

Cheers

Thread Information