Thread: no more jinos

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

no more jinos

someone posted something about this yesterday and i did some research and this was written in the ny times. jinos will be almost impossible to get very soon so i recomend if anyone wants them they get them fast because i bet the fakes are starting to be produced already

China Revokes GeneScience Pharmaceuticals License for Jintropin Human Growth Hormone

Posted on 03:58 June 19th, 2008 by Millard Baker

China announced the revocation of the GeneScience Pharmaceutical license to manufacturer Jintropin brand human growth hormone . This represents a major success in efforts towards the internationalization of steroid and doping law by the United States. The U.S. federal government indicted CEO Lei Jin and GeneScience Pharmaceutical Inc. last fall as part of Operation Raw Deal (”China Cracks Down on Drug Companies,” June 19).

One of the drugmakers that China named Wednesday was GeneScience Pharmaceutical, which is based in northern China and run by an American-educated executive. Last September, a federal grand jury in Rhode Island indicted the company for illegally distributing millions of dollars in human growth hormones in the United States. The company had denied the allegation, but its American agent pleaded guilty in February to conspiracy to distribute H.G.H.
    It certainly is no coincidence that on the same day, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Rhode Island announced the federal government would get to keep approximately $2.7 million dollars seized from U.S.-based branches of Chinese bank accounts belonging to GeneScience.
    GeneScience (manufacturer of Jintropin HGH) was the only company officially named by Chinese authorities as having their license revoked. We suspect the other two Chinese pharmacuetical companies affected were Neogenica Bioscience (manufacturer of Revitropin IGF-1 and Hypertropin HGH) and Kexing (manufacturer of Fitropin HGH).

But Chinese authorities refused to take responsibility for illegal distribution of human growth hormone and anabolic steroids in the United States; they suggested the United States should be responsible for the high demand for performance enhancement drugs and their illegal distribution and use.

Officials also challenged claims by the United States that China accounted for 99 percent of the illicit performance-enhancing drugs in the largest drug-enforcement action in United States history, known as Operation Raw Deal, last year. The United States had asked China to investigate 37 drug manufacturers.
    “If China’s ingredients were used to produce performance-enhancing drugs and illegally sold after being legally exported, the importing countries should bear the responsibility,” Wu Zhen, the deputy head of the State Food and Drug Administration, said at a news conference. “Most of such products were exported with company contracts, export licenses and warrants from the importing countries, and their use was clearly stated.”
    Nonetheless, China acted on information provided by the U.S. as part of Operation Raw Deal and shutdown many steroid powder sources and has now shutdown another 125 manufacturers, distributors and retailers of performance-enhancing drugs based on information provided by the U.S. including GenSci (”China enhances attack on doping agents production, sale ahead of Olympics,” June 18).

Of the 125 enterprises facing punishment, 93 were retail pharmacies.
    Eighteen distributors, half found in Anshan City, Liaoning Province, had their trade licenses revoked, Wu said.
    Three manufacturers who had sold erythropoietin or human growth hormone — both used to enhance athletes’ performance — to unauthorized wholesalers were ordered to stop production.
    The rest received administrative punishments, said Wu.
    Last edited by PT; 06-24-2008 at 03:25 AM.

thunderin is offline Member
    The offical line from both Anke Bio and Gensci in Mandarin (no, they do not have English speakers readily available) yielded the following information:

Both Ansomone and Jintropin are available by prescription only through authorized Chinese hospitals (only one or two in most major Chinese cities). The rHGH must be administered in the hospitals and cannot be dispensed for home use.

Furthermore, the Chinese government has prohibited shipping both internationally and domestically of AAS, rHGH (domestic hospital authorized prescription only) and IGF as of May 2nd.
    Last edited by thunderin; 06-24-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    **** THE AUHORITIES! I hate those fat ass jealous fuking pukes.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Gas costs over $4 a gallon,
    we are in a war in a place we completely don't understand,
    getting poor kids killed everyday by bombs made with gawd knows what,
    the ghettos are war zones where police are afraid to go,
    welfare has created a dangerous "leisure class",
    there is no room in prison to put actually dangerous people, BUT...

nailed them darn hgh makers.

I don't get it

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post

I don't get it
    Hit the nail right on the head there.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Time to take matters into my own hands. If i make some who wants to try it?

Thats sucks

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    what about Mex???????????/

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    Time to take matters into my own hands. If i make some who wants to try it?

Thats sucks
    with a name of mr clean, i think ill pass

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post

I don't get it
    You saw that Movie 'The Matrix'? What is the matrix? It's about control.

Welcome to your reality.

You are living in the matrix except it's way worse than the matrix portrayed in the movie.

Government (in conjunction with elite rich special interests) control the world. This would never happen in a free market system.

You want to buy something...someone will find a way to make it and deliver it to you for a profit. You are happy, they are happy. Insert government and they want to put rules and regulations up and down both your asses so you need permits to sell, pay tax to sell, pay tax for the guy that works for you, he pays tax, you pay tax for buying what you want...etc, etc, etc.....

While some self important d-bags in washington d.c. sit around and laugh their asses off about all of it (or worse, think they are actually 'helping' us).

JinNtonic is offline Member
    There goes my Screen name! lol

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I just read this post, I have not been around all summer. This is very disappointing. What is left other than pharmaceutical grade stuff that most of us cant afford?

PT
    generics. were there is a demand there will always be someone to supply
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    as said above "there is more than one way to skin a cat" if u want something you will always have someone who can get it for you,
    its just prices will increase wre as quality mite decrease
    ****ing hate reading bad news like this,im from europe were things are much more relaxed compared to the states
    whats the name of that law they passed soon after 9/11 ??/
    i cant remember but it was bad news regarding free choice and obvious freedoms, u guys are havibg it bad there

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    dont you work

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    dont you work
    OH REALLY

PT
    dont you work
    i wish i didnt work. i have acess on my phone so i log in sometimes during the day but at night my laptop is always open and i refresh it a few times during the night.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    well i hope cjc is all wat its crack up to be...then we wont need any gh products ..

but def, our government is the bad guy...rememeber that everyone...america is just the nazi regime of today's world...new world order..they'eve been working on global domination for over 60 years...dont believe me...read PNAC, rebuilding america's defences...the info is out there, we are just too lazy and stupid to care...

PENIS!!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    well i hope cjc is all wat its crack up to be...then we wont need any gh products ..
    I highly doubt that will be the case.

-Gear

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post

but def, our government is the bad guy...rememeber that everyone...america is just the nazi regime of today's world...new world order..they'eve been working on global domination for over 60 years...dont believe me...read PNAC, rebuilding america's defences...the info is out there, we are just too lazy and stupid to care...

PENIS!!!!
    yea, i think its time for your meds there brother. as for the cjc, it might be good but it cant take the place of 191aa hgh

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    OH REALLY
    whatsssssssssuuuuuuuaaaaap

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    whatsssssssssuuuuuuuaaaaap
    what up doggy??

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I'm curious is any of this has changed since the games have ended. I know my source stopped shipping a month before the games but since the games ended he is back in business. He told me that the government only cracked down for the games to make the world happy and after the games everything would go back to normal.

Any thoughts.

Peace.

Thread Information