Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

yellow, blue, green, Hyge, Jin.... which one

I have access to all of these. I have tried yellow green and blue and never noticed much defference from the generics. Never tried the Jintropins or **********. Obviously they are much more expensive.

Do you guys think its worth spending the extra money?

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    whats the difference too? i know about 191 and 192 but another difference.?

harey_ny03 is offline New Member
    jins are your best joice as long as you order directly from the manufacturer and you have your import permit from the MOH on hand, thats the only way you get genuine jintropin, other is garbage. have fun

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    the tops have nothing to do with the quality. its all about the person you are getting them from. i have some greens(no pms) that are fantastic. but that doesnt mean they are the same greens as you will get from your source. its all about the source and their reputation and what they have in their bottles.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    so what your saying is pretty much what we already know; there are fakes out there. why are they described as yellow, green and blue tops, i am assuming the cap colours? can jins be purchased from manufacture? if there illegal to import than how does one buy direct? and what is an MOH and can just about anyone get one?

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    so what your saying is pretty much what we already know; there are fakes out there. why are they described as yellow, green and blue tops, i am assuming the cap colours? can jins be purchased from manufacture? if there illegal to import than how does one buy direct? and what is an MOH and can just about anyone get one?
    Color of tops is but a small piece of the "is it fake" puzzle. As stated it's more about your source than the color of the tops. MOH stands Ministry of Health. Not sure the equivalent name in the USA. I have no direct experience in obtaining a permit to import HGH, but I'm sure it's very difficult. Especially from the U.S.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I throw in that Hyge is hands down the best HGH I've ever ran. Go with that at 4-6iu ED and you'll be pretty happy.

good reply's both fm & and daem thank you. what is hyge?

johnq is offline Associate Member

unfortunatelly to order directly from the manufacturer of jintropin, directly you need to obtain a import permit from your coutrys Ministry of Health, its all their bussiness because they use your import permit to apply for export permit from their chinese government, than everything should run smooth

how do you know what their legit website is their is so many that look the same and claim their the manufacturer. I emailed one who i think is the manufacturer they responded with some pretty interesting info, (whoever wants to know just pm me ill be happy to forward the email), but iam still not sure, too far away.

the real ones do not respond to emails, or even post their pricelist, they do not respond at all but i have a chinese guy who speaks to them on the phone, they need a permit for their customs, laws are strict in china ;-) be good

ahhh nice, thanks for that info harey ny03.

Would love to know how to get a import permit ? From whatever country.

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Its how i got mine, faxed my mil to Gensci once confirmed they will send.

bobofet is offline Associate Member
    what is a mil? is that like the US equivalent of the MOH cert? Also is it possible to get the jin brand thru an hrt clinic?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes Jins and hyges are worth it imo. Using reds right now and not very impressed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by bobofet View Post
    what is a mil? is that like the US equivalent of the MOH cert? Also is it possible to get the jin brand thru an hrt clinic?
    you just need to fax them your import permit from your countrys ministry of health department, you figure out how to get it, best way is to find a hiv infected person whos trustworthy then get the jins from him for a reasonable reward!

Medical import license, pretty much the same as an mho i guess. As for Jins through hrt.....i doubt it very much. If in the u.s they will want to use the american brands.

bobofet is offline Associate Member
    r the american brands inferior to the others? I get my test from a compound pharmacy in the US, what type of hgh could I expect from them?

Quote Originally Posted by petethemanc View Post
    Medical import license, pretty much the same as an mho i guess. As for Jins through hrt.....i doubt it very much. If in the u.s they will want to use the american brands.
    Not sure if they use the American brands, but instead probably the Chinese with American (markup) prices. My friends get his from a top HRT clinic and I'm sure it's Chinese.

how realistic is to import license thing, does it allow international products make it through customs?

how realistic is to import license thing, does it allow international products make it through customs?

what do you mean??

I think what I trying to ask is can anyone just get a permit to import and then get whatever they need from around the world?

You have to have a legitimate medical business, and sendin the relevant paperwork along with your medical certificates as proof that you need to import medicine.

Ahh, I see. Thanks Petethemanc.

r the american brands inferior to the others? I get my test from a compound pharmacy in the US, what type of hgh could I expect from them?
    Quite the opposite, american brands are very good. Just have a high high price. Especially Humatrope. Ive been lucky enough to get my hands on this a few times, just a shame its so expensive.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hyge's are just great

I can eat like there's no tommorrow and my body just uses it all up

also, the sides I get are swollen hands, tingling and numbness in the extremeties but that's about it....

icepick27 is offline Member
    I have tried chinese yellow topps , and hyget..... and both of them worked awsome ,i was on test400,tren ,and eq . when i was on my cycle then i got the yellow topps first. i swear in 2 and a half weeks i went from having a gut to having vains on my stomach and i just kept doing the hgh right through the cycle and throught the PCT .Now iam just on the hyget..... and i am getting more ripped every day

4loveNhonor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    I have tried chinese yellow topps , and hyget..... and both of them worked awsome ,i was on test400,tren,and eq . when i was on my cycle then i got the yellow topps first. i swear in 2 and a half weeks i went from having a gut to having vains on my stomach and i just kept doing the hgh right through the cycle and throught the PCT .Now iam just on the hyget..... and i am getting more ripped every day
    Hope I'm not way OT - but did your yellow tops have labels? My last batch had blues no labels and I had two yellows that did have labels - don't ask why the batch was mixed. So now I have all yellows without labels. After first week haven't noticed anything diff between blue and yellow. Running 2IU. Thanks.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I just got back from a 4 week business trip to China. I spent a lot of time meeting different companies that make HGH, IGF-lr3 and HCG . Jintropin by GenSci is a real deal. They make good stuff. However, the US has banned Jin by Gensci from coming into the US. Even if you get an import license you can't bring Jin into the US. BTW, you don't need an import license to bring stuff into the USA. I've been bringing in all kind of stuff from China for the last 7 years and I don't have a import license. I don't even know what that is. The blue tops are another matter. I met some really good blue top makers. They were making brand name HGH under contract from EU companies and blue topping HGH out the back door for personal profit. Those blue tops are good stuff. Then there are the ones that take the original formula water it down and package it in blue tops. Finally, I met some companies that couldn't care less what goes into their blue tops they were just out to make money. Ok, the million dollar question. How does one know which is which? I've got no good answer. It's a crap shoot. I've spent the last 7 years doing business in China so I've met some good sources. If I was looking for HGH from the US I'd have to get the HGH I bought tested in a licensed lab. But even then, it doesn't guarantee that every purchase has the same grade stuff. Sorry if I'm writing discouraging words. I just want to report what I've seen. If a good source is found, I'd stick with it. I've also been told by chinese distributors that customers hammer them on HGH price. So the blue top vendors have no choice but to take short cuts to meet the price requirement. If the price of the HGH is really low and too good to be true, it probably isn't that good. Yellow tops, red tops, pink tops, polka dot tops, LOL it's all marketing. That's what I've seen anyways. They run by a different set of rules in China. US stuff from known pharmaceutical companies are generally much better than Chinese blue tops. They're proud of their products and it shows in the price. [Side note] I put a deal together where several large buyers in the middle east, eastern europe, and south east asia pooled their buying numbers and bought a huge lot. Got a great price for everyone and the quality was superb. For the rest of us, find a good source and stick with it. I think it's better to pay a little more and get good stuff rather than nickle and dime yourself into low quality HGH. If the concentration is low it's ok, you just pin more to make up for it. What's bad is that with low grade HGH the HGH antibodies build up in your body and reduce the effectiveness of the HGH. After a time the HGH won't work any more because you body had built up a tolerance. Now THAT scares me. Consequently, AQ HGH has shown in studies that it promotes very little or no HGH antibody growth in your body. I've been on blue top HGH for over 6 months, 5iu/ed. Still having great results. I'm doing an experiment on myself. I'm doing a sus cycle with HGH. Ive eaten really strict to week 7. Starting from the begining of week 8 I've been eating a "normal" diet. I eat strict about 50% of the time and eat spaghetti, cake, cookies, etc the other 50% of the time. I'm trying to determine if being on HGH will keep me lean throughout the sus cycle. We'll see. So far, I'm still lean and still getting strong. I hope I didn't report dribble. I just wanted to point out that the HGH market coming out of China has some really good stuff and really bad stuff but much of it is OK stuff.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard; 09-12-2009 at 10:45 PM.

As scotchguard says, it really is a crapshoot. And i have had manufacturers say the same thing, we (the buyer) want the cheapest possible price, now bear in mind how much it costs from start to finish to manufacture hgh..... a lot. So if your getting sub $1 and iu you are probably getting crap. These were the exact words off a supplier i know shifts a LOT of hgh in China.

Me " so these are fake but look 100% like the genuine artical"
    HGH supplier " yes, as long as it looks like it who cares whats actually in it"
    there are some shady characters out there and you really do get what you pay for with hgh. If you can, stick with branded as you know what you are getting.....generics just trust your source.

Quote Originally Posted by 4loveNhonor View Post
    Hope I'm not way OT - but did your yellow tops have labels? My last batch had blues no labels and I had two yellows that did have labels - don't ask why the batch was mixed. So now I have all yellows without labels. After first week haven't noticed anything diff between blue and yellow. Running 2IU. Thanks.

YEA .they had lables and SERIAL# on them and i would run more the 2ius .. your body might already put that amount out depending on how old you are .i started out with 5ius a day and never looked back ,i had some hand tingleing in the begining And that was it and it worked great

4loveNhonor is offline New Member
    YEA .they had lables and SERIAL# on them and i would run more the 2ius .. your body might already put that amount out depending on how old you are .i started out with 5ius a day and never looked back ,i had some hand tingleing in the begining And that was it and it worked great
    37 and bloodwork before I started had me at 146 IGF-1. I haven't tested again after my 10 weeks of blues, but I know they worked. I just started my 2nd week of yellows at 2ius. Maybe I'll consider bumping to 3ius if I don't cycle in test ethan. As of yesterday, I have switched to morning pins, because of the logic of letting the body still produce natural GH at night during deep sleep. Sad thing about all of this...it would be easier for me to get coke on the streets of So Fla, than to get a reliable source of HG. Go figure? I guess big pharma really has more control than the street drug dealers. A lot more money involved too.

I'm sure most of you would agree that paying a little more to guarantee purity vs. not knowing what the heck you are pinning yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by 4loveNhonor View Post
    37 and bloodwork before I started had me at 146 IGF-1. I haven't tested again after my 10 weeks of blues, but I know they worked. I just started my 2nd week of yellows at 2ius. Maybe I'll consider bumping to 3ius if I don't cycle in test ethan. As of yesterday, I have switched to morning pins, because of the logic of letting the body still produce natural GH at night during deep sleep. Sad thing about all of this...it would be easier for me to get coke on the streets of So Fla, than to get a reliable source of HG. Go figure? I guess big pharma really has more control than the street drug dealers. A lot more money involved too.

I'm sure most of you would agree that paying a little more to guarantee purity vs. not knowing what the heck you are pinning yourself with.

i would bump it up to 5ius ,HGH is pratically safe no real sides besides a little stiffnes in the hands in the morning for about a hour then it goes away .. i know guys that do 10ius a day .2 ius is basiclly nothing ,the doses are somthing like 2 ius a day for anti ageing and 5 to 8 ius a day for gaining lean muscle and fat loss . And you said you were 37 , so you basiclly have no more real Hgh IN YOUR BODY i would definlitly bump it up ,or IMO you are wasteing it

JimInAK is offline Member
    At 146 ng/ml, 4loveNhonor has some HGH production. I think doing morning injections of 2 iu would help preserve his natural production.

My natural production was in the mid 160's and I have been doing 2iu's of generic Chinese blue tops every morning. I would do more (and may increase my dose to 4 iu/day), but I can't really afford to due to the economic downturn and uncertainty of future.

For me, 2 iu/day is a good maintenance dose.

exactly what u said "a good maintenance dose" not for fat loss and gaining muscle .

exactly what u said "a good maintenance dose" not for fat loss and gaining muscle .
    So good fat loss 3-4 and good weight gain 4-6

So good fat loss 3-4 and good weight gain 4-6
    yea somthing like that i think its like anti ageing is 2 to 5 and fat loss and muscle gain is like from 5 to 10 .iam almost positive they are the stats .look it up in the posts it says it in there

I'm on 2iu's a day. No fat loss, but definite muscle gain. The muscle gain that sticks around even when you cannot workout (injury).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information