• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By SUPERNATURAL

Thread: oil based hgh ?

alextg is offline Associate Member

oil based hgh ?

Anyone know anything about this ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks pretty shady, I havent heard about anything like this.

LOL I love how they have a aol email adress on the bottle

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    that shit looks fake as all f*ck. the only hgh i've ever seen is a white powder that u gotta add water to, and it sure as hell didn't have any type of animal on it.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Equine growth hormone is "HORSE growth hormone" NOT HUMAN growth hormone!

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Equine growth hormone is "HORSE growth hormone" NOT HUMAN growth hormone!
    well many aas were meant for vet use and are taken by humans ... so what would happen this kind of gh was taken by humans ? :P

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    well many aas were meant for vet use and are taken by humans ... so what would happen this kind of gh was taken by humans ? :P
    Not sure, but I'd be pretty nervous injecting something I wasn't sure of. I'm not sure if your body could even convert it into IGF-1. Just my opinion though.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it for animals and is alot different. throw it away
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wont even take the email on the pic down because this is 100% garbage
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    na a a a a a a a a a a a a thing i bet.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH is water soluble. The goal is for the body to absorb it quickly before the blood stream takes it down stream and filters it through the kidneys. It isn't like oil based Test that you want slow metabolism into the body as not to offset the natural Test level too much. So, if you have oil based HGH it doesn't fit the mechanical duty absorb quickly into the body. That's why for dosage above 3iu the total dosage is split into one in the am and one in the pm. I don't think an oil based HGH is for real.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Id flush that down the toilet .

amirdorian is offline New Member

Unhappy equine growth hormone EGH

hi , i am using this stuff for almost a month now and i am in contact with the CEO of this company who assure to me that its safe in human , i am still trying this but take my advice pro don't start with more than 1 ml a day cause you will feel as if you are dying for almost 1 hour after the shot . now i am using 3 ml daily 1.5 ml in morning and 1.5 ml per night as my body start use to it and i am planning to increase the dose as i believe the horse dose is lesser than human dose same as equpoise horse tale 100 a week while i am take up to 1000 mg a week.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    ^^^ the abve post is all bullshit...do not listen to this, its a persons first post here and happens to be in regards to this Equine GH...HGH consist of 191 amino acids and Equine GH consist of 1 extra amino acid in tight loop of amino acids formed by disulphide link between neighboring cysteine residues. It would not work in humans....thats that!
    almostgone likes this.

dear mark , i respect your opinion but i am try to say that i am in testing the drug and i need to try it for 3 month minimum i get it from the original source and i am still use it to judge well on that drug .
    note : why all the people like you always judge the drug without having an experience with it .this is ignorant completely .what if it work ????
    and i check all the web no single research mention or confirming if the drug works or not its just theory .
    people please no one talk unless he use it please its really suck .....

and by the way i am using this site almost 5 years ago but i am not interested in chat but i respond cause this is the first time i use Egh .

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    To add to my previous post, because the structure is similar to HGH but not exact you also risk the body developing anti-bodies to EGH, does anyone remember 192 amino acid structured HGH even that was causing people problems...this is not the same as Equipoise and in my opinion the risks out weight any potential benefits...
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^....Yes sir, I remember a bunch of welting and crazy allergy type reactions and a LOT of pissed off consumers.
    MIKE_XXL likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dear mike and all thanks for your consern ,i am using steroids almost 20 years but this is the first year i use HGH and EGH and my advice never inject HGH or EGH in stomach its a theory to keep the GH affective for longer time in the fat cells , try IM its safe and never cause allergic to your body the fact is when the first time you shot EGH into your muscle or increase the dose after a week or two you get a ****ing crazing feeling for 15 mints which you feel the whole body is dying and your heart and lungs not well at all .but after 20 min you became ok now i shot 2ml(20 IU) in the morning and 2ml(20 IU).
    before bed with no problems at all but i will do this for two or three month trail before i switch back to normal HGH cause using EGH is almost half my expenses .it cost me 500 $ insted paying 1100 $ for Chinese HGH.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg
    . . .
    Is this a joke?

I really hope no one in their right mind would spike themselves with whatever the fvck this

carbo is offline Associate Member
    6 years ago, Horse Growth Hormone was all the rage...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    6 years ago, Horse Growth Hormone was all the rage...

Oh yeah? It sounds a little rough to say the least - it's not a steroid (like Tren is for bovines)

HGH is a live protein that's why you don't want to shake it after reconstitution. The HGH is freeze dried (technical term for the "puck") so that the protein is in a state of suspended animation, sort of. Once reconstituted the protein dies over time. When you inject 12 hours after reconstitution the concentration of HGH is much lower than injecting immediately after reconstitution. Having said all that I don't believe that HGH proteins can survive suspended in oil for any amount of time. Remember we're talking about live proteins. My best guess is that HGH in oil is not effective on humans.

that's all true but if you check gene science pharmaceuticals co. china the producer of jintropin they are using new tech to supply now reconstitution HGH .
    no need mix it its already reconstituted so patient can take a weekly shot insted daily shot they have new product now which is 50 IU per vail .
    the new issue is the EGH has DHEA with it and this is the first time i took DHEA as hormone not supplement and believe me its work but i am concern about the results from the EGH .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When did they get their license back?

June 2008, China announced the revocation of the GeneScience Pharmaceutical license to manufacturer Jintropin brand human growth hormone .

June 22 2011,
    $4.5 million dollars netted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office as a result of the landmark prosecution of a Chinese drug manufacturer, Genescience Pharmaceutical Company and its CEO for illegally marketing human Growth Hormone in the United States

Well it does sound interesting. I guess science has to make advances so thats good although I dont think they are going to risk shipping to the states again.

"Jintrolong is the first PEG-rhGH launched in the World. It is produced by GenSci using GenSci’s independently developed GenLei long-acting system, adopting the internationally popular PEG technology. "
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-10-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow............ This has to be the biggest bunch of horse shit ever!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

plus guys do not try to use any steroids with this stuff its give you the feel of over dose and very unpleasant feeling like dying use it alone with test.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    that stuff expired in 2011 .......

SUPERNATURAL is offline New Member
    Run like hell!!!! No such thing as Oil Based HGH.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't even shoot anyone with this crap

This dude has to be some sort of a rep for this weird ass company making who knows what

GH in oil - it's official, now I have heard everything

jjalison is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't put that anywhere near my body. Would most likely cause some, who knows what.

Thread Information