njmuscle is offline New Member

HGH Cycle - Will this cycle work?

Hello all. I am new to the board but not to bodybuilding.

I'm 28 years old and going into week 3 at 2 IU ED. I plan on running for 6 months. I am concerned about the shut down of my natural GH production and gynecomastia . For this reason, I was considering doing 4 weeks at 2 iu ED and then switching to 4 weeks at 2 IU (5 on 2 off) or EOD. Would doing this for 6 months make sense? Would I hinder my gains significantly by flip flopping?

Thanks for any input.

NJM

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    What gains? You're on 2iu's a day.

I've already seen moderate gains in 3 weeks... Improved vascularity, slight decrease in bf%... A friend has been on 2 ius for 7 weeks and has seen great results.

Regardless... Is it considered a "no no" to continously switch from ED to 5 on 2 off every 4 weeks?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    GH doesnt cause gyno. so no worries there.

from everything ive read, your natural GH release goes in pulses, generally at night while you sleep is the big one. so if you take your GH in the morning, youre not interupting your natural pulses, and it shouldnt affect the natural production.

you should probably read the information post on GH, that is at the top of this sub forum. lots of good info. im even nice enough to post the link

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

Thanks Someguy! As far as the gyno... I've read that it does cause and that it doesn't. I've found considerable posts and research that it does. I guess at 2 Iu its not something to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by njmuscle View Post
    Thanks Someguy! As far as the gyno... I've read that it does cause and that it doesn't. I've found considerable posts and research that it does. I guess at 2 Iu its not something to worry about.

gyno is caused by excess estrogen. wether that be from your natural test shutting down, leaving nothing but estrogen. or from your body converting free test to estrogen. ive never heard of HGH having any effect on estrogen, so im not sure how it could ever cause gyno. id be interested to read a study, if one even exists.

The gyno caused by hgh has something to do with HGH binding to prolactin receptors. I found this post /study here on the message board.

Why/how is gynecomastia an HGH side effect?

intetresting, thanks. more than likely you would be safe. this seems like a rather rare phenomenon. otherwise youd see a lot more guys on here posting about it.

Thread Information