Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
Yeah looking at that table it does kinda seem that there is not a lot of point worrying about disrupting the sacred night time pulse eh? I mean for arguments sake if that pulse was HALF of your total daily GH production then even at 20 yrs old you are only talking about 0.75iu - hardly worth worrying about!

Thanks bud - yeah it seems to be working for me at the moment - I have stocks to continue at 10iu ed for another 5 months but plan to stay on indefinitely really. My plan is to run a couple more heavy AAS cycles then just stay on test & GH forever to maintain, we all know that will never happen, lol, but that's the plan!
I can really see where your coming from with this and ive done in the past high dose gh along side a burst cycle with amazing results and i was on so much I had to shoot at night 3x daily and I didnt see or feel any difference than day time shots but let me throw this at you,
So on the flip side on things on your theory and I am thinking out loud here, the body produces gh in pulses and the higher amount during the night while in REM, would there be some reasoning that the body can only utilize so much at once?