denon is offline Banned

is HGH right for me?

Last edited by denon; 11-04-2010 at 07:28 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jay,

HGH is not the right treatment for you.

Please use the search function, thanks!

-Gear

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hey Jay---YOU do not need hgh this early in your life and I bet everyone here would agree! my prescription for you would be: Confidence. Keep moving forward with what you are doing and it will pay off and you will start feeling better about yourself. If you like females believe me when I say this: It is how you treat a woman. It is your confidence we are attracted to more than anything else. Most movie stars are under 5'8' so keep this in mind. And a lot of movie stars have baby faces too. YOU will love this later! Keep your head up. Stop looking at what is small. YOUR CONFIDENCE needs to be BIG! and you will catch up and pass all the other guys. I promise.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 06-24-2010 at 09:11 AM.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot you can do at your young age with diet, supplements and training. HGH is expensive and can affect your natural pulses of growth hormone . HGH is administered in pre-teens for growth deficiency. At 18 I'm assuming you've passed puberty so your bones probably won't grow much more. In any event, unless you're being monitored by a Dr. it is very risky to self administer HGH.

Thread Information