Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    well no...the only time i ever went tingly in my life was 2ius of generic blue tops like 5 years ago when i first took gh...

i never ever since then ever got numb or tingly...

there was time i was taking pinwheel hyges...which was also during the time i was researching about whether pinwheel **********s were real or not, i shot literally two vials of pinwheels to see what would happen...i got very sleepy and that was it...this was after i had already finished two kits of it and this whole fake debate was a hot topic...i never took the 8iu tops tho so i never got a chance to see if they were gtg

this is why i took 10ius of rips just now...to put an end to if its real or not...i have to take back that i feel tingly..i feel more hot actually, like sweaty hot..like a slight cold sweat...which i though was a tingly sensation..it isn't...i also have a slight headache as if i was dehydrated...

regardless, this doesnt explain why i haven't lost way more fat during my cycle of rips...
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 07-29-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    well no...the only time i ever went tingly in my life was 2ius of generic blue tops like 5 years ago when i first took gh...

i never ever since then ever got numb or tingly...

there was time i was taking pinwheel hyges...which was also during the time i was researching about whether pinwheel **********s were real or not, i shot literally two vials of pinwheels to see what would happen...i got very sleepy and that was it...this was after i had already finished two kits of it and this whole fake debate was a hot topic...i never took the 8iu tops tho so i never got a chance to see if they were gtg

this is why i took 10ius of rips just now...to put an end to if its real or not...i have to take back that i feel tingly..i feel more hot actually, like sweaty hot..like a slight cold sweat...which i though was a tingly sensation..it isn't...i also have a slight headache as if i was dehydrated...

regardless, this doesnt explain why i haven't lost way more fat during my cycle of rips...
    Man you haven't had much luck with gh, it must be frustrating!

The 8iu tops are gtg if they are genuine, I think they may be under dosed but are gh for sure.

I can't explain hot feeling but doesn't sound good. How's your BP?
    -XL

jing jai

Thread Information