Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Chinese HGH concerns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    rHGH BRANDS QUALITY BLOOD CHECK

IGF-1: 135 ng/ml [96 - 494]_____________238________________________________461_________________520 (40' via IM: 521)_______144
    HGH: 0,3 ng/ml [0,0 - 10]_______________11,1______________10,5______________22,2________________25,7 (40' via IM: 36,3)______3,3

.................................................. ........EuroHormones
    .................................................. .....................................Generic Green
    .................................................. .................................................. .............HardCoreGrowth
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................Hyge.tropin
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................Somatrope

Notes:
    Injection time: 5:30 am (euroh./green/hardc.g.), 6 am (hyge./soma.)
    Days on the same drug before testing: 7 (all four types), 3 (soma.)
    Blood work time: 8:00 am (all five types)
    Amount injected: 4 iu (euroh./green/soma.) - 5 iu (hardc.g./hyge.)
    Injection site: umbilical (euroh.) - oblique (green/hardc.g./hyge./soma.)
    Injection type: sub-q (all five types)
    Don't understand the way this data is presented, but I was always wondering if hardcore growth was any good? Your results say no?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Don't understand the way this data is presented, but I was always wondering if hardcore growth was any good? Your results say no?
    My results say it was better than all the others except Hyge.

2gethuge is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    My results say it was better than all the others except Hyge.
    Which hyg? 8 iu top or pinwheel ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2gethuge View Post
    Which hyg? 8 iu top or pinwheel ?
    8iu, pinwheel are fake and contain no gh.
    -XL

jing jai

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    after taking 5ius of two days with the new blue tops i got from my friend...

ive been dehydrated and feel like i have a headache...

i also look leaner, almost like i lost water...maybe this is a dueritic like u were suggesting

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    8iu, pinwheel are fake and contain no gh.
    So is this definite? Only 8iu is gtg? All pinwheels are bad?

I'll give you my experience. I used about 6months worth of expire humatrope(I believe it was by lily) and had incredible results. I ran out of the source that provided the stuff to me and the only thing found was pinwheels. I didn't felt the same with the newly acquired gh. So when even expired gear is still better than the other stuff. There's something wrong. Just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by yesimussing View Post
    So is this definite? Only 8iu is gtg? All pinwheels are bad?

I'll give you my experience. I used about 6months worth of expire humatrope(I believe it was by lily) and had incredible results. I ran out of the source that provided the stuff to me and the only thing found was pinwheels. I didn't felt the same with the newly acquired gh. So when even expired gear is still better than the other stuff. There's something wrong. Just my .02.
    Amongst other info which I have read, one of the more convincing reports about pin wheel tops being rubbish was one a British newspaper that reported a seizure of HGH, the subsequent investigation revealed the website which the importer used to order from turned out to be the 'official' pin wheel one. After analysing the continents of the vials British customs found them to contain zero HGH.
    -XL

jing jai

Thread Information