foxycce is offline New Member

Hello all, HGH,T3,Clem dilema

Howdy all, Long time lurker of the sight, taken the plunge and joined this great forum

ok here is where i am at. I have bought 400iu of hgh (bluetop, but from a recomended sorce,took a paypal payment & its on escrow, and seller recomended by feedback) i also have a few hundred 25ug T3 tablets as well a a few hundred 40ug clembuterol, and for safe guard loads of taurine powder to stop clem cramps

I am getting mixed messages from various people in with regards the methord in what to take,

im looking to take 2iu of hgh to start and will build it up slowly
    as well as start the t3 and clem stack

really want to lost body fat, i way 242 pounds, not overly fat or podgy just deposits in certain areas i want to shift, ie under arms, belly,handles (ok im fat lol)

Then bulk up to 220-240 pounds

Ps i used to take gear etc about 8 years ago so not a total noob but want some advise on the above

again so glad i joine dthis forum and thanks for the repsonces folks its greatly appriciated, will post some before and in a few months after pics

any one?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You'd do well to read some the educational threads on GH.

Starting at 2ius and ramping up is a good idea, and a standard practice.

The T3 you could start at 25mcg, if you're not on any AAS, I wouldn't go too much higher on that if you want to hold onto muscle.

Keep in mind that all these drugs will be pointless if you don't have a solid diet and you're doing cardio.

So for best results, you should post your diet up in the diet forum as well.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You'd do well to read some the educational threads on GH.

Starting at 2ius and ramping up is a good idea, and a standard practice.

The T3 you could start at 25mcg, if you're not on any AAS, I wouldn't go too much higher on that if you want to hold onto muscle.

Keep in mind that all these drugs will be pointless if you don't have a solid diet and you're doing cardio.

So for best results, you should post your diet up in the diet forum as well.
    thanks for the advice diet is in check, eating a lot of protein, as well as shakes, cottage cheese lots of vegetables, cut out bread, junk food etc, doing lots of cardio as well as weights and mma training!

been doing 2ius a day will ramp up in a few weeks to 4 iu a day

t3 going to do 25mg a day then up it to 50mg likewise with the clem buterol and at end of the cycle i will drop it down and wean off them

Thread Information