RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

Timing before and after shot

Just wanted to confirm some thigns since the info on here seems to contradict itself. Is allowing 1hr before shot and 1hr after shot sufficient for food/carb consumption?

Also how much before/after time is needed if there are no carbs (say with whey protein, or say with eggbeaters that are pretty low in carbs)

Thanks for confirmation

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Carbs are really what you need to be concerned with. I'd wait on carbs 45-60 mins post injection.

RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member
    whats the pre injection time, in case I start splitting into an AM/PM thing. Same thing, 45min? Thanks

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    There are as you've already noted quite a few opinions. Most that I've read and that I practice are within an hour or so either way. When I split I really like 2 iu early am and then sleep some more and then 2 iu an hour before dinner.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
    There are as you've already noted quite a few opinions. Most that I've read and that I practice are within an hour or so either way. When I split I really like 2 iu early am and then sleep some more and then 2 iu an hour before dinner.
    Second that best time for am shot is a couple of hours before you get up for the day. Sound taxing at first but I'v gotten used to it, get up pee and get the hgh! The prob is the evening one, that one I have to watch times. I also follow the one hour rule either way. I got my advice from xlarge, he's the hgh guru.

Thread Information