Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

insulin and hgh timing question.....

Are there any issues with doing HGH and Insulin PWO? I guess.... I'm just looking to make sure that the HGH wont make me more insulin sensitive.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

any help fellas?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Was wondering the same...

alexnapier is offline New Member
    This a good Question anyway I take my GH in the Morning

YOU GUYS AR KILLIN MEEEEEEE!

Where's Gear when I neeed him!?!?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

LBSOMEIRON is offline Banned
    Not a pro on Slin and don't pretend to be, but I know for a fact that some did all three post (IGF,GH,Slin).

My only question is why not just take the GH in the morning, train and then slin PW?

I don't keep my gh or slin at home (wife) - so I can't doit 1st thing in the AM.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Are there any issues with doing HGH and Insulin PWO? I guess.... I'm just looking to make sure that the HGH wont make me more insulin sensitive.....

~Haz~
    Shoot them together in the same syringe.

The only issue that arises is if you want to shoot the slin + HGH immediately post workout (like in bathroom at gym.) this is because HGH is quite fragile, and is harder to carry it to the gym with you, while exposed to "room-temperature" for 1+ hours...

I don't really trust taking reconstituted HGH preloaded to the gym. Unless you've got some sort of mini-fridge set up in your car

You will still be okay with injecting slin immediately post workout and HGH a few minutes later when you get home/back to your fridge or whatever.. so whatever works.

[edit] Apology, I didn't answer the second part of your question.....

Make sure to get your blood glucose levels checked every 2-3 of months if possible, as this will be a key indicator of persisting insulin issues/dependency.
    Last edited by muscle_dysmorphia; 10-16-2010 at 04:38 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    how soon does it need to be shot after the gym is 5 minutes to long?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    how soon does it need to be shot after the gym is 5 minutes to long?
    My crowd usually goes by the rule of thumb "the sooner the better"

5 minutes is absolutely fine. I know guys who go for the slin' like 30 secs PWO... Fairly hardcore in my eyes though.

Mine is usually 10 minutes PWO (drive home) just because I would rather be more discrete.

My igf is more like 25mins. I feel it's almost better because the pump begins to diminish and then is rejuvenated 2x as hard.

As far as slin, all my guys swear by 'as soon as the iron drops'. Aka asap.

I have slin and I know it's what I need to place higher (top three vs 4-6) in the big boy shows.

Im just nervous. Not at all from a hypo standpoint, but from a gaining bfat.

Interested in hearing your results. Weight gain, lean mass gain, strength, vascularity, fat, etc....

Thanks fellas.

Thanks for the replies guys.....

I weighed in at 247lbs @ 12%bf yesterday. I'm hoping I can start the slin on monday - i'm waiting for it to come in still.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thanks for the replies guys.....

I weighed in at 247lbs @ 12%bf yesterday. I'm hoping I can start the slin on monday - i'm waiting for it to come in still.

~Haz~
    good stuff...what will be your protocol?

Keep this thread going with updates, it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSOMEIRON View Post
    My igf is more like 25mins. I feel it's almost better because the pump begins to diminish and then is rejuvenated 2x as hard.

As far as slin, all my guys swear by 'as soon as the iron drops'. Aka asap.

I have slin and I know it's what I need to place higher (top three vs 4-6) in the big boy shows.

Im just nervous. Not at all from a hypo standpoint, but from a gaining bfat.

Interested in hearing your results. Weight gain, lean mass gain, strength, vascularity, fat, etc....

Thanks fellas.
    In terms of sheer mass gains, nothing compares to insulin .

Blows you up very quickly...

'blows you up'...is it all around size and water weight? Fat?

I realize in most cases fat gain is inevitable, but is it possible to stay crisp and lean while using slin or is it just a given you'll add some Bf?

I realize in most cases fat gain is inevitable, but is it possible to stay crisp and lean while using slin or is it just a given you'll add some Bf?

One of my best friends put on 15lbs in 13 days using a protocol given to him by his trainers. He remained at 9% BF the entire time......

From what they told him..... it's person dependant. Some guys have great genetics and wont hold much fat if their diet isn't stupid ridiculous..... other guys have to be strict beyond belief.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

good stuff...what will be your protocol?

Keep this thread going with updates, it would be appreciated.
    OK so my slin came in..... I'm using Humulin R with a 7 hour active life - NOT the Humalog with a 3 hour or so active life.

Here's my protocol today:

pre-workout 5iu's HGH & nox Shake

PWO 6:30pm - 4iu's Slin
    6:31pm - Myogenix Aftershock shake - 4 scoops (30g sugars, 30g carbs, 68g protein)
    7:15pm - GenRX Vitargo S2 Shake - 2 scoops (0 sugar, 70g's carbs, 0 protein)
    7:15pm - ON Whey protein - 3 scoops (0 sugar, 3g carbs, 72g protein)

8:00pm 2 cups cooked white rice and 9oz chicken (84g carbs, 54g protein)

I've got more chicken and rice at home if I need it and i'll have orange juice on hand just incase this timing is off.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    OK so my slin came in..... I'm using Humulin R with a 7 hour active life - NOT the Humalog with a 3 hour or so active life.

Here's my protocol today:

pre-workout 5iu's HGH & nox Shake

PWO 6:30pm - 4iu's Slin
    6:31pm - Myogenix Aftershock shake - 4 scoops (30g sugars, 30g carbs, 68g protein)
    7:15pm - GenRX Vitargo S2 Shake - 2 scoops (0 sugar, 70g's carbs, 0 protein)
    7:15pm - ON Whey protein - 3 scoops (0 sugar, 3g carbs, 72g protein)

8:00pm 2 cups cooked white rice and 9oz chicken (84g carbs, 54g protein)

I've got more chicken and rice at home if I need it and i'll have orange juice on hand just incase this timing is off.

~Haz~
    What time do you go to sleep at night?

You don't wanna be falling alseep while the slin is still active, man.

You can take it PWO for sure.

But I used to like taking my slin PRE-Work out.

I'd shoot take it in the parking lot of the gym, and sip on Waxy Maize, creatine and BCAAs while training....

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    What time do you go to sleep at night?

You don't wanna be falling alseep while the slin is still active, man.

You can take it PWO for sure.

But I used to like taking my slin PRE-Work out.

I'd shoot take it in the parking lot of the gym, and sip on Waxy Maize, creatine and BCAAs while training....
    I don't get to bed till 1am usually..... Given the ammount of carbs i'm taking in..... I should be fine. If I find i'm cutting it close at all - i'll have to figure something else out.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Yeah, I agree....keep it at 1am though. That's why I like to train in the morning, but you should be good.

Even though I haven't crossed over, I've taken every measure to prep for it (I actually have it sitting in my fridge)....Put some smarties or the like everywhere you can imagine. Night Stand, glove compartment, gym bag, office (?)

Seriously, it's comical, but I have 'something' stashed everywhere. And it's the quick carbs you want, rice and chicken may take a quick minute to get in.

How do you feel?

What is your bodyfat?

What is your weight?

Still very curious if you think one can stay lean (sub 10%) using slin without shooting themselves in the foot.

Keep this thread going bro - much appreciated. You'll help pussies like me cross over (hopefully)

Yeah, I agree....keep it at 1am though. That's why I like to train in the morning, but you should be good.

Even though I haven't crossed over, I've taken every measure to prep for it (I actually have it sitting in my fridge)....Put some smarties or the like everywhere you can imagine. Night Stand, glove compartment, gym bag, office (?)

Seriously, it's comical, but I have 'something' stashed everywhere. And it's the quick carbs you want, rice and chicken may take a quick minute to get in.

How do you feel?

What is your bodyfat?

What is your weight?

Still very curious if you think one can stay lean (sub 10%) using slin without shooting themselves in the foot.

Keep this thread going bro - much appreciated. You'll help pussies like me cross over (hopefully)
    Whether you stay sub 10% BF or not is completely up to you IMHO. If you have a fast metabolism..... you shouldn't have a problem - my friend had no fat gain issues at all and he DID NOT eat clean. I shit you not..... he still had veins in his stomach.

This stuff definately aint for pussies LMAO! I've seen you post and i've seen your physique..... you look great and you know what your doing. You shouldn't have any issues but you need to take that step when you feel you're ready.

I did 4iu's around 7pm. I've only felt hot so far..... not much else. I only consumed 2 scoops of the aftershock..... I hate the taste of creamsicle and thats EXACTLY what it tasted like LMAO! I also had about 8oz of orange juice and a scoop of whey protein to suppliment whats in the aftershock. I'm going to be getting 70g's of carbs and 72g's protein in my Vitargo shake in about 15-20 mins.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

interesting stuff will be following this.

I just downed 70g's of carbs and 72g's of protein..... feel a little sick from all the liquid but i swear I can almost feel my body sucking it out of my stomach LOL! At 9pm i'll be eating my 2 cups of rice and chicken.

Sometime around 8:20-8:25 I got shakey..... my hands and fingers were a little shakey. I don't think it was slin related tho.... I don't feel any different..... just a little nervous/paranoid.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I'm off for the night fellas..... yankees are on

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haz- your respect is appreciated. You are no slouch yourself. It's the step I need to take to compete with the big dawgs, but I have to make sure I'm ready. Your log may push me. Keep us updated including your stats.

What was your starting weight? Bf%? This should turn you into a friggn superhero. Pumped to see the end product. So long as you stay away from the same shows as me. What else are you running?

Enough questions. Good luck bro.
    Last edited by LBSOMEIRON; 10-18-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    subscribed to my buddy Haz's thread

hes gonna be a swollen beast in a no time

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Good read guys. Haz, kinda odd why you chose the long acting slin. Why did you or was it all you had available? I should be getting my fast acting slin in any day now. And why are you eating white rice? Why not brown? And whats with Vitargo, you stated 0 sugar but 70 carbs. Thought you WANTED the sugars, so 70 sugars and 70 carbs (simple carbs) is what you wanted? Im i wrong? Im kinda confused at the moment buddy. Oh and how tall are you Haz? 247lbs is big! Im only 6' even.
    Last edited by vettewreck; 10-19-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck View Post
    Good read guys. Haz, kinda odd why you chose the long acting slin. Why did you or was it all you had available? I should be getting my fast acting slin in any day now. And why are you eating white rice? Why not brown? And whats with Vitargo, you stated 0 sugar but 70 carbs. Thought you WANTED the sugars, so 70 sugars and 70 carbs (simple carbs) is what you wanted? Im i wrong? Im kinda confused at the moment buddy. Oh and how tall are you Haz? 247lbs is big! Im only 6' even.
    Ok i'm gunna try to answer all these.....

I went with the longer acting slin because it was recomended to my good friend by a former pro. He said it doesn't peak as fast and the onset of hypoglycemia isn't as fast. Also - it works over a longer period of time - the longer slin is in you..... the better. My friends protocol is actually 15iu's 3x a day - and he put on a TON of weight from it..... all while staying sub 10% BF.

I'm eating white rice because I thought it would digest faster than brown..... but after reading several posts on white and brown rice..... it seems theres not too much of a difference in which one you go with.

The vitargo is loaded with fast acting carbs..... they digest very quickly and they raise your blood sugar. It's perfect for what i'm trying to attain. My 1st drink (aftershock) has sugar and carbs in it so i'm getting the fast sugar absorbtion from that. Next drink is all carbs and protein. I didn't go hypo.....

I'm 6'1"

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haz- your respect is appreciated. You are no slouch yourself. It's the step I need to take to compete with the big dawgs, but I have to make sure I'm ready. Your log may push me. Keep us updated including your stats.

What was your starting weight? Bf%? This should turn you into a friggn superhero. Pumped to see the end product. So long as you stay away from the same shows as me. What else are you running?

Enough questions. Good luck bro.
    Starting weight was 246.5 at 12% BF

Currently running 750 Test and 900 Tren

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Ok i'm gunna try to answer all these.....

I went with the longer acting slin because it was recomended to my good friend by a former pro. He said it doesn't peak as fast and the onset of hypoglycemia isn't as fast. Also - it works over a longer period of time - the longer slin is in you..... the better. My friends protocol is actually 15iu's 3x a day - and he put on a TON of weight from it..... all while staying sub 10% BF.

I'm eating white rice because I thought it would digest faster than brown..... but after reading several posts on white and brown rice..... it seems theres not too much of a difference in which one you go with - RIGHT ON.

The vitargo is loaded with fast acting carbs...THERE IS NO BETTER PW CARB.. they digest very quickly and they raise your blood sugar. It's perfect for what i'm trying to attain. My 1st drink (aftershock) has sugar and carbs in it so i'm getting the fast sugar absorbtion from that. Next drink is all carbs and protein. I didn't go hypo.....

I'm 6'1"

~Haz~

How long? 4-6-8 weeks? 3x a week?

Haha ok gotcha buddy. I was under the assupmtion I wanted to get in 100g of simple carbs, sugars basically. Maybe im wrong. I thought there was slow digestging carbs (complex) and fast digesting (simple/sugar). Hence why im kinda confused but I think i got it now. As long as I get in 100g of sugars ill be fine I think. Ill be doing simple dextrose in water.

UPDATE

Nothing really happened last night..... I never felt hypo..... no sweating.... no dizziness. I waited until about 9:45 to eat my chicken and rice. I did get pretty tired around 11:00pm but ate a chocolate chip cookie and felt better

I'm going to do another 4iu's today (leg day) but this time i'm going to cut back a little bit on the carbs. I'm not as nervous and I want to see if I can get away with less carbs in the 1st two hours post injection. I obviously want to keep my fat gain to a minimum.

Today I couldn't tell if I felt more "Full" or just sore LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

How long? 4-6-8 weeks? 3x a week?
    I'm going to run it 4-5 days a week for now. I'm going to stop next thursday because I have an event to attend to and I want the slin way way out of my body. I'll be drinking ahaha

After that (about november 1st) i'll be doing it 5 days a week for 4 weeks.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Haha ok gotcha buddy. I was under the assupmtion I wanted to get in 100g of simple carbs, sugars basically. Maybe im wrong. I thought there was slow digestging carbs (complex) and fast digesting (simple/sugar). Hence why im kinda confused but I think i got it now. As long as I get in 100g of sugars ill be fine I think. Ill be doing simple dextrose in water.

Start off at 4iu's and get in 40g's of sugars..... I'm glad I didn't jump in at 10iu's. I had to drink quite a bit of liquid......

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

OH btw..... I got the Vitargo for $36 lol - it's definately worth it because it's tasteless. It just thickens the shit out of your protein shake.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

booya good luck man stay safe.

I cant wait to start! Prob gonna start with 4iu and do 100g dextrose about 20min after injection. (Does slin come ready to do? Meaning, is it like HGH at all that you gotta mix sterile water into vials? Or does it come ready to pull from? Does it need to be left cold? I plan on taking it in my gym bag and shooting after the workout in my car or something)

I cant wait to start! Prob gonna start with 4iu and do 100g dextrose about 20min after injection. (Does slin come ready to do? Meaning, is it like HGH at all that you gotta mix sterile water into vials? Or does it come ready to pull from? Does it need to be left cold? I plan on taking it in my gym bag and shooting after the workout in my car or something)
    Yah gotta watch how much sugar you take in..... you don't wanna put on excess fat. Thats why I'm lowering my carb intake today..... I wanna try to figure out how much I can get away with before I start feeling hypo. I want to try to keep this bulk as clean as possible.....

The slin comes ready to inject..... no mixing necessary. Also, it's good for about 30 days outside of the refridgerator and 2 years if kept cold.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I've studied this for months and read everything from 10g per to 5g per. The 'majority' say that 10 per is too much.

My plan was to go 4iu and take in 36g immediately BUT ALWAYS have something on standby.

I think that's the trick to staying lean. You don't want to take in too many pw carbs, but obviously enough to stay alive

So, as long as you are prepared with some on standby, you are good to go.

Haz has done his research. I'm jacked to see what this does to him ESPECIALLY since he's already freakish.

Haz - if you blow up, you know I'm right behind you.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information