PI_Guy is offline New Member

HGH Noob needs help

A little background on me, I am 37 yrs old, injured in the middle east in 2007. Was a gym rat in my 20's, worked out casually in my 30's just to keep a little muscle but i had a couple of surgeries and my arm, shoulder and back kept me from lifting at all. Layed around and did nothing, weight went from 205 to 255 in 30 months. Cant stand it anymore so i decided to start on some HGH. I now live in the Philippines so its easy to get a script for it so i got 100iu of Jintropin.
    It will arrive tomorrow, i plan on starting injecting it right away along with a strict diet. Ive been reading alot about gh but still have a few questions. I welcome any advice and comments.

1. I only have sterile water, its labeled "water for injection"
    I asked a couple of pharmacies for bacteriostatic water but they dont have any. They have this and then a couple of different IV bags i think one was sodium cholride .9%,, i thought this could be injected but dont want to screw up the jin or myself. I know the water will work but i got 10iu vials and want to slowly ramp up my injections, i plan on .5iu for a week, then ramping up by .5 every week, good idea? I just dont want the sides.
    2. I plan on taking some saw palmetto to protect my prostate, also maybe 300mcg of chromium picolonate and stay away from carbs for say 3 hours on either side of the injection.
    3. I was going to do sub-q injections, i got 31ga insulin syringes. Its got a .5ml capacity. ok?
    4. How much water do i put in the vial and then how much do i draw up in the insulin syringe to inject?

Sorry to hear about your injuries bro. Wish you the best of luck. See my comments in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by PI_Guy View Post
    A little background on me, I am 37 yrs old, injured in the middle east in 2007. Was a gym rat in my 20's, worked out casually in my 30's just to keep a little muscle but i had a couple of surgeries and my arm, shoulder and back kept me from lifting at all. Layed around and did nothing, weight went from 205 to 255 in 30 months. Cant stand it anymore so i decided to start on some HGH. I now live in the Philippines so its easy to get a script for it so i got 100iu of Jintropin.
    It will arrive tomorrow, i plan on starting injecting it right away along with a strict diet. Ive been reading alot about gh but still have a few questions. I welcome any advice and comments.

1. I only have sterile water, its labeled "water for injection"
    I asked a couple of pharmacies for bacteriostatic water but they dont have any. They have this and then a couple of different IV bags i think one was sodium cholride .9%,, i thought this could be injected but dont want to screw up the jin or myself. I know the water will work but i got 10iu vials and want to slowly ramp up my injections, i plan on .5iu for a week, then ramping up by .5 every week, good idea? I just dont want the sides. Sterile water if fine if you don't have BW. You can also put benzyl alcohol into the sterile water and make your own GW. Just make sure you filter the BA before you mix it with the water. You won't get sides until after 3iu/ed, for most people. At your size and age, I'd say start at 3iu/ed and ramp by 1iu every 10 days. You should be fine. Be sure to refrigerate the vial after you mix it with water.
    2. I plan on taking some saw palmetto to protect my prostate, also maybe 300mcg of chromium picolonate and stay away from carbs for say 3 hours on either side of the injection. You need about an hour before/after shots. 3 hour's fine but you don't need to. Inject the HGH first thing in the morning after you wake up if possible. You can pin all 3iu at one time. When you move up to 4iu then inject 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon.
    3. I was going to do sub-q injections, i got 31ga insulin syringes. Its got a .5ml capacity. ok? That's fine
    4. How much water do i put in the vial and then how much do i draw up in the insulin syringe to inject? Add 1cc of water to the HGH 10iu vial. Now you have a 10iu/cc concentration. Every 10 on the syringe is 1iu. If you want to take 3iu's draw to the 30.

Thanks for the reply,
    just a couple follow up questions.
    My Jin will be ok for 5 days in just sterile water? It will be impossible for me to find syringe filters here.

I was just going to pin 2iu a day for awhile. I thought that would be enough for fat loss and to help some of my tissue heal so i could start hitting the weights. Do you think i need to do 4iu per day? I am wanting the most results in the shortest time possible, so is more better in this case?

so no sodium chloride .9% for injecting? Just use the sterile water?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PI_Guy View Post
    Thanks for the reply,
    just a couple follow up questions.
    My Jin will be ok for 5 days in just sterile water? It will be impossible for me to find syringe filters here.

I was just going to pin 2iu a day for awhile. I thought that would be enough for fat loss and to help some of my tissue heal so i could start hitting the weights. Do you think i need to do 4iu per day? I am wanting the most results in the shortest time possible, so is more better in this case?

so no sodium chloride .9% for injecting? Just use the sterile water?
    Hope you are planning at least 6 months...HGH is a long term thing...

Actually i didnt think it would make that big of a difference in only 6 months. I was thinking more like a year. But I was going to switch to a 6 on 1 off after 6months so i dont screw up my own gh production... should i do that earlier or when (if ever) should i take days off?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I think days off are usually for economic reasons more often than not, as opposed to gh production getting messed up...there are conflicting theories on this..but most here do ED if cost is not a concern...Glad to hear you will do this for long term...but wait to hear what others have to say if you are concerned at all on this issue

have you read this thread by REDBARON?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

Thanks for that link, what a great read..... has anyone tried using the B12 instead of water to mix your gh? does it keep longer than sterile water?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    You need the low concentration of alcahol in the solution to prevent bacteria from growing inside....then you have big problems. You can order bacteriostatic water from arr on the top right banner. Its cheap and easy. I belive once reconstituted with bw your gh will last 3 weeks, which is plenty of time as youll only be reconstituting your weekly needs for injection.

If you want the biggest gains in the shortest amount of time HGH might not be the answer for you. An AAS cycle will get your results MUCH faster than HGH. If you want to get big with HGH you need to be 8iu/ed to 10iu/ed. You should be stacking AAS with the HGH to take maximum advantage of the HGH. You might want to rethink your HGH regiment versus an AAS cycle. If you're wanting to gain size as well as moisturize the collagen in your joints you might want to look at low doses of deca /EQ/Test cycle. About 200mg/200mg/200mg per week or 150mg/150mg/150mg per week. It will give you anabolic results as well as help your joints. You need to prepare a good PCT before you start. You might also get acne so might also prepare an AI before you start.

Thread Information