zabster151 is offline Member

Still confused on best time to shoot

do you shoot 2 time ed or once? and i have also heard of ppl splitting there dose recommended? i will be starting at 1iu for 1wk then i wil bump up to 1.5iu for wk2 then keep increasing to hopefully 6iu ed.i wake up at 7 so i would like to set my alam for 5:30 shoot then go back to sleep till 7 does this sound good. what time have others found to be the best?

emilm is offline New Member
    Bro, you made like 10 threads

wth?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ sometimes it is a technical issue.....it happens....
    WELCOME!

What're your stats? You should be 30 or over before you start HGH.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    try one shot when you wake up with empty stomach. wait about one hour before eating your breakfast.
    then you can take another shot after your workout (you already have empty stomach).

i dont like getting my second shot before going to bed cause our body already produces natural hgh during sleep.
    so, let the body produce natural and get the synthetic some other time during the day

GH consumer is offline Banned
    A shot early in the morning is something everyone recognizes as good and with good reason.

If doing no more then 2IU per day then a morning shot will be all its needed

If doing 3-4 and more IU splitting up the dosage is good.

I would suggest doing a second dose just before your workout and not after.

After workout most of us will take some carbs to replenish lost glycogen and this will interfere with HGH process.

Another point is that taking GH before workout may (not definitieve info on this) get in the way of your own GH pulse caused by the workout.

In the end a morning shit is always a good thing and all other shots are going to get in some major or minor way of your own GH production.

Since if going above 3-4 IU we are consuming much more then out natural ability (especially in 30+ crowd) the blunting of ones own production gets overshadowed by the positive outcome of using much more GH then we would normaly and naturally get.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GH consumer View Post
    Since if going above 3-4 IU we are consuming much more then out natural ability (especially in 30+ crowd) the blunting of ones own production gets overshadowed by the positive outcome of using much more GH then we would normaly and naturally get.
    I have always wondered about this point.

If we only produce about 1.5iu/day naturally and this is acheived, in males, with about 20 pulses throughout the day, the night-time pulse can't be that much. So what is so wrong about taking a shot of 2.5iu's or more before bed? Chances are you are trippling what you body would be releasing, and there has to be a reason the body releases most of it at night.

The night time pulse is sometimes a lot and sometimes not much. Depends on the person, age etc.

But it is the lionsshare of the GH we are going to get naturally.

The reason behind most of the GH release at night (as everything in our bodies) is biological and is traced back to early men and apes.

During the day we damage out bodies in all posibble ways and nature developed a way to heal us during the only time humans rest, at night (its was too dangerous to go hunting at night so we rested and recovered at that time)

The body is a self regulating system and through time and evolution it started recognizing a pattern besides dark in which humans rest and when it was the best time to release the natural GH for healing purposes.

This pattern is that of low BG.

Through evolution humans ate during the day and were food deprived during the night. The body evolved in a way to use this low BG (because of not eating) as another sign it was the right time to release GH and help us survive tomorrow.

If we can save what we can from our natural production we should do it (good in the long run) and the best way to not interfere is to not shoot before sleep (except if going above 5-6 IU, then we have little timing choise).

This advise is for people under +-50 years of age.

If above this age it is then advised to shoot before sleep to mimic bodies own natural rhythm.

The release of GH (and hormones in general) is the beginning of a bioloical wave in our bodies that regulate so much more then just the things we take them for.

Respecting the nature and how we evolved and using this in our own preparations is always a good thing to do
    Last edited by GH consumer; 01-04-2011 at 05:00 PM.

The night time pulse is sometimes a lot and sometimes not much.
    What would you consider a lot?

A lot is measured per person, meaning some people release 1,3IU and thats a lot for them and some youngsters release 3,4IU and thats average for them.

Hormonal balance is very person dependent and that's why using general measures will work in a general way but will never solve specific personal problems and needs

Medice is based on quantity and sadly not quality.

If a person has very high test level and drops a bit he/she can feel depressed, lose weight etc.

The doctors will say he/she is in the normal zone and dismiss the person, which is wrong diagnosis.

Riding a bike for 2hrs a day is a victory for me but for Lance Armstrong a very bad day and a reason to be very worried

Assuming most people on here are over 20 they should only be producing about 1.5iu/day, spread out over the many pulses during the day, that isn't very much for each pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Assuming most people on here are over 20 they should only be producing about 1.5iu/day, spread out over the many pulses during the day, that isn't very much for each pulse.
    This is where we differ.

I think that the night portion of GH is the biggest and most important release and you think that GH is divided in segments and released equally in burst throughout the day.

The night time pulse is sometimes a lot and sometimes not much. Depends on the person, age etc.

But it is the lionsshare of the GH we are going to get naturally.

The reason behind most of the GH release at night (as everything in our bodies) is biological and is traced back to early men and apes.

During the day we damage out bodies in all posibble ways and nature developed a way to heal us during the only time humans rest, at night (its was too dangerous to go hunting at night so we rested and recovered at that time)

The body is a self regulating system and through time and evolution it started recognizing a pattern besides dark in which humans rest and when it was the best time to release the natural GH for healing purposes.

This pattern is that of low BG.

Through evolution humans ate during the day and were food deprived during the night. The body evolved in a way to use this low BG (because of not eating) as another sign it was the right time to release GH and help us survive tomorrow.

If we can save what we can from our natural production we should do it (good in the long run) and the best way to not interfere is to not shoot before sleep (except if going above 5-6 IU, then we have little timing choise).

This advise is for people under +-50 years of age.

If above this age it is then advised to shoot before sleep to mimic bodies own natural rhythm.

The release of GH (and hormones in general) is the beginning of a bioloical wave in our bodies that regulate so much more then just the things we take them for.

Respecting the nature and how we evolved and using this in our own preparations is always a good thing to do
    Love this explanation......makes a lot of sense. Thanks
    and just to clarify...does BG stand for blood glucose? or something else

This is where we differ.

I think that the night portion of GH is the biggest and most important release and you think that GH is divided in segments and released equally in burst throughout the day.
    I never said I thought they were equal segments. I've always thought the night pulse was the biggest as well.

What I was getting at was, if you're only producing 1.5iu's and it's spread out throughout the day, then maybe the night pulse is only 1iu.

Now, there is obviously a good reason the body release most of it at night, so why not take 3iu+ at night and triple the amount of GH your body has available during its most productive time? And then take another 2iu in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I never said I thought they were equal segments. I've always thought the night pulse was the biggest as well.

What I was getting at was, if you're only producing 1.5iu's and it's spread out throughout the day, then maybe the night pulse is only 1iu.

Now, there is obviously a good reason the body release most of it at night, so why not take 3iu+ at night and triple the amount of GH your body has available during its most productive time? And then take another 2iu in the morning.
    in other words get the most bang for the buck so to speak? I thought of this too.....double/triple up and really BOOST

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    in other words get the most bang for the buck so to speak? I thought of this too.....double/triple up and really BOOST
    Exactly!

Why not take advantage of what the body is trying to do?

Very good thread - I guess the question would be (using DCannon's example) would the benefit of taking your GH at night when your body utilizes it most efficiently to repair itself, outweigh the negative of shutting natural production off and losing the 1iu? I wonder what some of the experts who have years of experience supplementing GH would have to say.

GH consumer
    A shot early in the morning is something everyone recognizes as good and with good reason.

If doing no more then 2IU per day then a morning shot will be all its needed

If doing 3-4 and more IU splitting up the dosage is good.

I would suggest doing a second dose just before your workout and not after.

After workout most of us will take some carbs to replenish lost glycogen and this will interfere with HGH process.

Another point is that taking GH before workout may (not definitieve info on this) get in the way of your own GH pulse caused by the workout.

In the end a morning shit is always a good thing and all other shots are going to get in some major or minor way of your own GH production.

Since if going above 3-4 IU we are consuming much more then out natural ability (especially in 30+ crowd) the blunting of ones own production gets overshadowed by the positive outcome of using much more GH then we would normaly and naturally get. .Today 03:45 PMdinko
    try one shot when you wake up with empty stomach. wait about one hour before eating your breakfast.
    then you can take another shot after your workout (you already have empty stomach).

i dont like getting my second shot before going to bed cause our body already produces natural hgh during sleep.
    so, let the body produce natural and get the synthetic some other time during the day .
    On another note, I guess I'm the only one here that's immature as hell but the above in bold made me laugh out loud for way too long, although I do agree with the statement.

LMAO! That's hilarious! I must have read it too fast to notice.

I saw it and wondered if a typo or not!!! LOL!

LMAO, it definitely was a type-o

But now that I saw it as well i will leave it like that, much more amusing!

Conlusion: All good things come in the morning, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Love this explanation......makes a lot of sense. Thanks
    and just to clarify...does BG stand for blood glucose? or something else
    Yes, not eating results in low blood glucose and vice versa

Thread Information