Thread: kigtropin?

stickfigure71 is offline New Member

kigtropin?

Hi...anyone have experience with kigtropin? is it commonly faked? I have a good source for jintropin, it's got all the threads on the security sticker, matches the gen-sci website and stuff...but the kigtropin is a lot cheaper...I know i should probably spend the dough on the jin, just curious if anyone has experience with it....I am trying to stockpile as much as i can so i can run a lengthy antiaging type 2-2.5 iu/day cycle...
    thanks for any info, sorry if this has been answered a million times before...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Anything from china is suspect and kigs are known for being complete crap, buy pharm grade if you want 100% gh and the qualities it brings

ok cool....what about jintropin? if it has the actual threads in the sticker and they matchup on the gen sci website? it's not super cheap, so i am guessing it should be legit...thanks for the info....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stickfigure71 View Post
    ok cool....what about jintropin? if it has the actual threads in the sticker and they matchup on the gen sci website? it's not super cheap, so i am guessing it should be legit...thanks for the info....
    tht makes no diff as to whether or not its legit

yeah i realized after i typed that sentence that it was irrelevant...man you guys are quick to spot errors in logic haha...But as far as the untampered seal, if it matches the gen sci website, with actual threads imbedded and stuff, that should mean it's ok right..?

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Anything from china is suspect and kigs are known for being complete crap, buy pharm grade if you want 100% gh and the qualities it brings
    kigs are fine imo ,have seen loats of people have great results from kigs ..

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stickfigure71 View Post
    yeah i realized after i typed that sentence that it was irrelevant...man you guys are quick to spot errors in logic haha...But as far as the untampered seal, if it matches the gen sci website, with actual threads imbedded and stuff, that should mean it's ok right..?
    Ur missing the point

What marcus is saying is any gh out of china is crap

However people will buy crap because its cheap

Pharm grade GH is crazey money, thats why ppl will buy second grade gh from china and not really know what thy r getting

Im sur that marcus wouldnt disagree that people get good results with chineese gh, but the thing is u will never really know what ur getting from china
    Last edited by baseline_9; 01-16-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ur missing the point

What marcus is saying is any gh out of china is crap

However people will buy crap because its cheap

Pharm grade GH is crazey money, thats why ppl will buy second grade gh from china and not really know what thy r getting

Im sur that marcus wouldnt disagree that people get good results with chineese gh, but the thing is u will never really know what ur getting from china
    you could say the same with the 100,s of ugl,s that are useing powder out of china,if its dosed right its good...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    you could say the same with the 100,s of ugl,s that are useing powder out of china,if its dosed right its good...
    hmmm, thts the prob, you dont knw and therefore can get stroked

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hmmm, thts the prob, you dont knw and therefore can get stroked
    i see what your saying but if you look at the ammount of people who are useing kigs/rips/jins/hygets/ect there are only very few who complain ,yes hg hgh is alot better but the price of say lilly gh its just not possable for most people to run it never mind source it ,the gernic gh is made for the bodybuilding world and it works imo..

Producing good powders is cheap and people can do some basic tests to see if what they are getting is a good powder (although you can never be sure)

Producing GH is a lot more expensive to produce

You cannot see results for a long time aswell

I have never had any GH but i know that i am going to be carefull if i ever do decide to run anything

I will not justify paying for HG GH tho, so untill china can produce a product that everyone agrees is g2g im not touching it

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Producing good powders is cheap and people can do some basic tests to see if what they are getting is a good powder (although you can never be sure)

Producing GH is a lot more expensive to produce

You cannot see results for a long time aswell

I have never had any GH but i know that i am going to be carefull if i ever do decide to run anything

I will not justify paying for HG GH tho, so untill china can produce a product that everyone agrees is g2g im not touching it
    again i can see what your saying here ,here in the uk kigs and rips are everywere and used by many ,i only see and hear good reviews about it ..

Blog Entries
    i see what your saying but if you look at the ammount of people who are useing kigs/rips/jins/hygets/ect there are only very few who complain ,yes hg hgh is alot better but the price of say lilly gh its just not possable for most people to run it never mind source it ,the gernic gh is made for the bodybuilding world and it works imo..
    just depends who you are getting it from, im lucky enuf to know a few ppl well and truely in the knw and if they have or can get stuff, other than pharma, and say its good i'll take it. im using a euro made gh at the mo, genetropin, and it works perfectly. if you are going to use generics you need to be certain and trust your sources imo

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I have a question related to this discussion:
    Is there a difference in "pharma grade" versus script.....
    or is pharma "grade" only script? or does pharma grade exist without a script?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I have a question related to this discussion:
    Is there a difference in "pharma grade" versus script.....
    or is pharma "grade" only script? or does pharma grade exist without a script?
    pharma and script = same. can be had on black market, guy i used to pt with got lilly of a med rep he trained, at cost. was a nice person to know lol.

No doctor would give you chineese gh

It would always be pharm grade and certified

So yes pharm grade and script GH are the same thing

LeanGreenMachine is offline Junior Member
    Interesting discussion. I am currently running generic green tops (from China) and it is every bit as good as the pharm script from my HRT doc at a fraction of the cost (thats why I switched to it). Guess you have to be careful what you buy... and where you buy it.

Thread Information