Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Some questions about HGH and libido

I am 53 years old. Over a year ago I was introduced to HGH by a friend. Before I ever touched the HGH, I had a very high libido and the staying power of a young man, when with the right woman, of course. I ordered HGH from an online source and the first time I tried it, I took very small amounts. Still, I noticed a libido drop, such I had never felt that way in my entire life. I started taking it in larger amounts and I don't think I ever returned to my normal libido level. Not long after that I did a Test E cycle and of course, my libido went skyrocketing. I stopped taking the HGH during the Testosterone cycle. I did an eight week test cycle and was caught in a peculiar situation where I didn't do a proper PCT coming off the test. Even with improper PCT, my libido seemed to be stable after that cycle, though I don't think it was completely back, it was very close though. During my first round of HGH I noticed that my skin looked very good. So, I thought I would try to reap those benefits again and I had about 600 iu available on hand that I hadn't used prior. So, I started it again taking 3 iu per day. Guess what... my libido has gone to shit again. WTF??

I read on this forum where someone was talking about some fake HGH that causes estrogens to build up. Does anyone think that this is happening with me ? Does anyone have a theory of what the hell is going on ?? I can catch a hard on but it's takes a lot and the ejaculations are very weak.

Also, let me add that when I add water to it some does not dissolve, like real shit is supposed to do and it looks like some of the flakes may even float for an instant. I roll it around for about2 minutes or so and then it becomes fully dissolved.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking it's bunk hgh? I've heard some bunk hgh is actually hcg which might drop your libido.

No idea though, wait for a vet to chime in.

There is absolutely no medical research that I have read that would cause GH to decrease your libido in any way.

Legit GH takes a little bit of swirling and up to a couple minutes to dissolve fully, so that's not an issue.

What brand of GH are you taking? I assume its a Chinese generic. You should read the Chinese HGH Concerns thread in this forum.

I can tell you that it's yellow tops and I purchased in last summer. I think in July. I don't want to go much further than that with where I acquired it. I'm not sure how far I can go before breaking the rules. I can't take photos and download until this weekend when I return home. BTW, I bought a damn pregnancy test about a week ago and sprayed 10 iu's on it. It showed negative, so unless I did it wrong, I imagine that HCG is out of the question. What is it that increases estrogen that was recently talked about as being passed for HGH ?? Dang, I wish I could find that post.

HGH has nothing to do with progesterone so it doesn't elevate your estrogen level. HGH causes your liver to secrete IGF-1 the compound that causes muscle growth. I've been on HGH for over two years and I haven't had any problems with my libido. There's so much crap coming out of China who knows what is being passed for HGH.

Scotch... how much do you do and how regular ??

Thread Information