pdp19 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation SERIOUS ghrp-2/cjc 1295

Hi All,

Over the past week I've had a huge issue with my ghrp-2/cjc 1295 peptide stack that has really made me rethink if its worth it.

Quick history, i'm 20 years old, 5 foot 9 and 225 pounds. My body fat is sitting around 7-8%. I have never taken anything 'unatural'. - As may be relevant to my question.
    3 days ago I received my peptides stack consisting of cjc and ghrp2. I used 100mg of each 3x ed , and for the first 2 days this was great.

Next morning I woke up to find myself 3.5kg heavier and could see a noticeable difference in size ( prob 90% water). Halfway during the day I felt extremely bad, huge headache like my head was overheating and pulsing (GH orverload??), overall horrible feeling and ended up throwing up very badly, sickness went for 36 hours or so.

Any ideas what may have caused this? The cjc 1295 stung a lot when it was injected so idk if that is normal. Diet was plentiful with lots of protein and carbs. I have bout 3 months worth but not touching it until I know what may be the issue.

Help is greatly appreciated.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'9 225 pds and 7 to 8% body fat? why are you even taking anything? Your body had an adverse reaction to a foreign substance. How about starting at a lower dosage to get your body acclimated then increase the dosage over time.

post a pic man. Do you compete?

thanks chi, I thought it could be rejecting a foreign substance, as its so used to natural foods etc. I will start on a much lower dose, 50mg 2x ed. I thought it could be something wrong with the cjc, is this adverse reaction common?

il put a few up in the next day or so. Doing nationals this year mate.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looking fwd to the pics and i hope you have more success

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by pdp19 View Post
    Hi All,

Over the past week I've had a huge issue with my ghrp-2/cjc 1295 peptide stack that has really made me rethink if its worth it.

Quick history, i'm 20 years old, 5 foot 9 and 225 pounds. My body fat is sitting around 7-8%. I have never taken anything 'unatural'. - As may be relevant to my question.
    3 days ago I received my peptides stack consisting of cjc and ghrp2. I used 100mg of each 3x ed , and for the first 2 days this was great.

Next morning I woke up to find myself 3.5kg heavier and could see a noticeable difference in size ( prob 90% water). Halfway during the day I felt extremely bad, huge headache like my head was overheating and pulsing (GH orverload??), overall horrible feeling and ended up throwing up very badly, sickness went for 36 hours or so.

Any ideas what may have caused this? The cjc 1295 stung a lot when it was injected so idk if that is normal. Diet was plentiful with lots of protein and carbs. I have bout 3 months worth but not touching it until I know what may be the issue.

Help is greatly appreciated.
    Welcome.

20 is too early for all of this. NOT WORTH MESSING WITH YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome.

20 is too early for all of this. NOT WORTH MESSING WITH YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM.
    Thanks for the feedback, I have been generally informed that peptides out of all chemicals have such a minor, if not beneficial effect on the endocrine system and can be used at my age. Do even peptides hold a negative effect?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    At 20 you still produce so much plus your growth plates may not have fused yet not to mention you could develop a negative feedback loop.

Take your edge while you can!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Does this mean I may grow another inch? wouldnt mind that. I hear what your saying and trust me iv been working my arse off everyday to take advantage of teenage years. I thought peptides were very safe.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    looking fwd to the pics and i hope you have more success
    Thank you mate, same to you

Thread Information