Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    annonymous1 is offline New Member
    Hi , my names Chris I am new to this site, i have purchased 25mgs of ghrp6 , id like some help on needle and syringe sizes, i was given a few boxes of unused syringes and needles but unsure if they are the right ones for this. the syringe is 3cc/ml and the needles are 21g 1 1/4" . and another thing... will sodium chloride be ok to mix with the hormone to inject. I appreicate any feedback .

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We are talking about dosing 0.05 cc at a time, so no 3cc syringes are not ok. 21g needles if fine if you like unecessary pain.

You want insluin pins because these waste the least amount of peptide. If you have a syringe with a removable needle, you will leave behind about 1/2 a dose in the syringe. Go with 31 g 1/2" insulin needles, also call slin pins. You want either 1/2 ml or 1/3 syringes. If you get 1 ml syringes, the ticks are not fine enough. They can be used, but spend less on smaller and get better accuracy.

NaCl is not ok. Use Bacterostatic water for longer storage.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    1. Before bedtime. This is the best time to dose GHRP no matter what your goals are. The body does most of its repair and growth at night while sleeping. Having higher GH levels at night brings about the most benefits. If you inject once a day, this is the time to do it unless you are ONLY going for fat loss and for whatever reason you can only do one shot a day.
    2. 30-60 mins before your fasted aerobic workout . This is the best time for fat loss.
    3. Right after (within 30 mins max) your strength training session. This is for muscle growth properties of GH.
    This makes perfect sense but I got a tricky one for you.

Let's say I wake up at 7am, take right on my ghrp6 and have to take another one during the day, go train around 7pm, get back home around 8:30....
    When should I take my 2nd shot, my 3rd being pre bed as you mentioned just above?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack View Post
    This makes perfect sense but I got a tricky one for you.

Let's say I wake up at 7am, take right on my ghrp6 and have to take another one during the day, go train around 7pm, get back home around 8:30....
    When should I take my 2nd shot, my 3rd being pre bed as you mentioned just above?
    What time do you go to bed? If that's you in your avy, nice back bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information