Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honda, I can def. see you have bulked up so keep up the good work. Seems to me that your over analyze things (I can't say much because I'm guilty of it too). Just stick with a plan for a bit and then take a step back and asess. If you are getting the results you want then continue, if not the results you want then change a variable (notice I say variable and not MANY variables). The odd thing about body building is it's mostly trial and error and what works for me might not work for you. If pinning the gh post peptides isn't working for you then I'm glad you discovered that...you discovered this how??? Trial and error. So keep up the good work bro just try not to over analyze. Later

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    You look leaner in your first pic. Thicker in the last two but looks like you have some water retention.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Honda, I can def. see you have bulked up so keep up the good work. Seems to me that your over analyze things (I can't say much because I'm guilty of it too). Just stick with a plan for a bit and then take a step back and asess. If you are getting the results you want then continue, if not the results you want then change a variable (notice I say variable and not MANY variables). The odd thing about body building is it's mostly trial and error and what works for me might not work for you. If pinning the gh post peptides isn't working for you then I'm glad you discovered that...you discovered this how??? Trial and error. So keep up the good work bro just try not to over analyze. Later
    Will do man! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noserider View Post
    You are wasting your money on gh. It's not for you.

T-prop
    Anavar
    Tren Hex

That's a money cycle for your build. Btw, you look much better in the before pics, seriously.
    taking Gh for more than just muscle growth but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82 View Post
    You look leaner in your first pic. Thicker in the last two but looks like you have some water retention.
    How do I get rid of the water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    How do I get rid of the water retention?
    It was probably from your discovery lol. Many factors can make you retain water. I wouldn't worry about it. You were lean to start off with. Just bulk as much as you can and keep your cardio up.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Ok Dr. Dumb Shit how much do I weigh?
    hey pal, before you call any names relating to anyone's intellect just rem we can all see your post history and its quite clear you are missing a braincell or two which you struggle to make up for with sensationalism

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    hey pal, before you call any names relating to anyone's intellect just rem we can all see your post history and its quite clear you are missing a braincell or two which you struggle to make up for with sensationalism
    Ok you started with the insulting. Why do you post some pics so we can see what you look like. Btw I just got off the scale and I weighed in at 195. I dont care if you think I am lying, what would I have to prove by lying...??? I am not selling anything. I am just posting my results. My before pic was at 171 and 9% bf. My lasted pic is 195 at 12%. GH helped me bulk and build lean muscle without getting fat. Sensationalism has nothing to do with, what would I have to gain by lying about my results? I know what I weighed before and what I weigh now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRick82 View Post
    It was probably from your discovery lol. Many factors can make you retain water. I wouldn't worry about it. You were lean to start off with. Just bulk as much as you can and keep your cardio up.
    Thanks man, Imola told me the same thing! I appreciate the support.

Blog Entries
    Ok you started with the insulting. Why do you post some pics so we can see what you look like. Btw I just got off the scale and I weighed in at 195. I dont care if you think I am lying, what would I have to prove by lying...??? I am not selling anything. I am just posting my results. My before pic was at 171 and 9% bf. My lasted pic is 195 at 12%. GH helped me bulk and build lean muscle without getting fat. Sensationalism has nothing to do with, what would I have to gain by lying about my results? I know what I weighed before and what I weigh now.
    who do you think is in the avi? lol, you were not 9% in that original pic, and you call me dumb? as for insulting look back over that thread and you'll see half the forum laughing at your self description of 'muscular' and the fact you think you look 'phenomenal' lol, you then decided to let rip at me on the thread.

you are posting BS, i dont know where lmola is seeing that you bulked 25lbs in under 2mths in those pics, im guessing he's just being nice. stop telling lies for god sake. we all know that cant be done on AAS never mind a slow gain compound like HGH!!!!!! you are posting in a place were we've all done these compounds, do you think we're stupid?!
    Last edited by dec11; 11-17-2011 at 02:47 PM.

I didn't say the GH made me gain 25lbs, I said it helped me not put on excess fat. So I want you to tell me how much I weighed before and what %bf I had, and then tell me what I am now, since I am lying. I looked back at you posts around here, you mostly trash talk people. I bet you dont treat people like this in real life cause you would wind up getting your ass kicked and have you teeth knocked back. You whine like a little girl, go take some nova or arimidex and chill the **** out.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-17-2011 at 02:59 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ but you did say the post below. And its pretty missleading

Hondarocks

GH makes you gain weight not loose it, You will gain clean lean muscle mass. I am in a bulking cycle right now and keeping the same body while gaining weight at the same time. Its a serious fat loss catalyst as well and it is Anabolic so you will have size and strength increases...basically it is a miracle drug. I have gained almost 25lbs and not added any additional fat.

Thats no different than what I have been saying since the beginning you just proved me right
    I said "I have gained almost 25lbs and not added any additional fat"

How have I been misleading, and you guys act like im selling something.

Blog Entries
    I didn't say the GH made me gain 25lbs, I said it helped me not put on excess fat. So I want you to tell me how much I weighed before and what %bf I had, and then tell me what I am now, since I am lying. I looked back at you posts around here, you mostly trash talk people. I bet you dont treat people like this in real life cause you would wind up getting your ass kicked and have you teeth knocked back. You whine like a little girl, go take some nova or arimidex and chill the **** out.
    haha, now you're really making me laugh. why get so mad, pissed that your lies are being highlighted? its really quite phenomenal!

Blog Entries
    Thats no different than what I have been saying since the beginning you just proved me right

did either of us say or hint at that? i just think you're a dope and tell lies to give yourself some feeling of self worth.
    why come on a public forum and lie to ppl who have done all this before you and know what these drugs really do?

haha, now you're really making me laugh. why get so mad, pissed that your lies are being highlighted? its really quite phenomenal!

Keeping being a dick, it will come back to you. You ever served in the military? If you have good on you, if you havent, you have no idea what reality is. You sit in here tearing people down but have not done shit in your life that will amount to anything above a gym rat.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-17-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Keeping being a dick, it will come back to you. You ever served in the military? If you have good on you, if you havent, you have no idea what reality is. You sit in here tearing people down but have not done shit in your life that will amount to anything above a gym rat.
    haha you, international powerlifting is a bit of a step above gymrat.

you say it'll be funny when you're bigger than me and then deleted it? you've only another 40lbs to lie about and you'll be there

jez, if you could get enrolled theres hope for Elmer Fudd lol. what were you, a sand bag?
    Last edited by dec11; 11-17-2011 at 03:11 PM.

haha you, international powerlifting is a bit of a step above gymrat.

you say it'll be funny when you're bigger than me and then deleted it? you've only another 40lbs to lie about and you'll be there

jez, if you could get enroled theres hope for Elmer Fudd
    Meanwhile I got a Purple Heart, Bronze Star and a Presidential Letter of Achievement sitting on my shelf and you cant spell or write worth a shit.
    International powerlifter, wow you really done service for your country and fellow man. Awesome achievement bro.

This is you "I LIFT A LOT OF HEAVY WEIGHT THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT!!!! IM SO IMPORTANT AND IM A ****ING PRICK AS WELL!!!"
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    apologies, here you are, a lean mean phenomenal machine lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donkey.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	118091

Blog Entries
    Meanwhile I got a Purple Heart, Bronze Star and a Presidential Letter of Achievement sitting on my shelf and you cant spell or write worth a shit.
    International powerlifter, wow you really done service for your country and fellow man. Awesome achievement bro.

This is you "I LIFT A LOT OF HEAVY WEIGHT THAT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT!!!! IM SO IMPORTANT AND IM A ****ING PRICK AS WELL!!!"
    oh, to the contrary, im an educated prick. you mad?

You cant spell or type, so you dropped out at 9th grade. Sweet you are as educated as a freshman in high school.

but gh isnt a miracle drug and you have gained fat. You can easily tell from your pics.

So someone who hasnt run gh looks at your statement that gh is a miracle drug and you can add 25lbs of muscle in a few months. And thats just not true

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    but gh isnt a miracle drug and you have gained fat. You can easily tell from your pics.

So someone who hasnt run gh looks at your statement that gh is a miracle drug and you can add 25lbs of muscle in a few months. And thats just not true
    Its a miracle for me, I can sleep now, I dont have wrist or elbow tendonitis anymore, I dont have knee pain, my appetite came back. My cardiovascular performance is increased by 50% or more. Its helped me with anxiety and PTSD and much for from the war.

Blog Entries
    Your educated, you cant spell or type? So you dropped out at 9th grade? Sweet you are as educated as a freshman in high school.
    hmmm, im not American???? Im guessing you didnt manage to get deployed out of the country? there is a whole big world besides America, and no its not called Canada, there is even more than that, who'd of thought, eh?!

I tell you what, I will converse with you in a manner which only could be described as perfect English grammar, all the way from the preparatory schools to the grammar schools and beyond to university. Is this quite fitting with sir's phenomenal vocabulary and infinite wisdom? One would not like to let one's side down, after all!

na, sod tht, i cnt be bothered, its much quicker this way lol

Dude you realize your nobody right, you lift heavy weight and are a asshole. No one would miss you if you died, the world would be a better place, you never done anything for your country, you never sacrificed anything, you never seen your friends die overseas in a Iraq and Afghanistan. You never done anything to amount to anything above being a prick. I hope you like your legacy, cause your worthless to society and your just another mouth breather. Meanwhile I got recognized for my selfless service to my country by the President of the United States and the Commandant of the Marine Corps and got injured in combat serving my country.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-17-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Dude you realize your nobody right, you lift heavy weight and are a asshole. No one would miss you if you died, the world would be a better place, you never done anything for your country, you never sacrificed anything, you never seen your friends die overseas in a Iraq and Afghanistan. You never done anything to amount to anything above being a prick. I hope you like your legacy, cause your worthless to society and your just another mouth breather. Meanwhile I got recognized for my selfless service to my country by the President of the United States and the Commandant of the Marine Corps and got injured in combat serving my country.
    yeah, a brain injury lol

some countries dont run-a-muck around the globe invading other countries, and you're stupid enough to do it for America's oil fields you braindead moron. you really are one of the most uneducated tools to ever have joined here. you dont even know what you were fighting for ya dopey redneck

yeah, a brain injury lol

some countries dont run-a-muck around the globe invading other countries, and you're stupid enough to do it for America's oil fields you braindead moron. you really are one of the most uneducated tools to ever have joined here. you dont even know what you were fighting for ya dopey redneck
    Yawn...your a nobody.

ok. everyone stop before people get banned

Thank you for stepping in.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-17-2011 at 05:10 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea... ass hat.. dumb ass... kicking teeth in...

all banning offenses..

Calling someone a derogatory name means that you *not you specifically) are unable to communicate your frustration in a way to argue your points in a successful manner..

Remember stating a different opinion is ok..

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    yea... ass hat.. dumb ass... kicking teeth in...

all banning offenses..

Calling someone a derogatory name means that you *not you specifically) are unable to communicate your frustration in a way to argue your points in a successful manner..

Remember stating a different opinion is ok..
    As per gixers instructios, he said cut it out.

who do you think is in the avi? lol, you were not 9% in that original pic, and you call me dumb? as for insulting look back over that thread and you'll see half the forum laughing at your self description of 'muscular' and the fact you think you look 'phenomenal' lol, you then decided to let rip at me on the thread.

you are posting BS, i dont know where lmola is seeing that you bulked 25lbs in under 2mths in those pics, im guessing he's just being nice. stop telling lies for god sake. we all know that cant be done on AAS never mind a slow gain compound like HGH!!!!!! you are posting in a place were we've all done these compounds, do you think we're stupid?!
    I said "I can def. see you've bulked up". I never said that it looked like he had bulked up 25 lbs. in 2 months. If he did, then good for him (not sure why he would lie about it)...he might have put a good amount of mass on his legs, hence why he doesn't look 25 lbs heavier in the pic he posted. His calves appear to be a good size. Dec11, I'm not here to blow smoke up people's ass, but at the same time I'm not going to tear someone down who is happy with their achievements...especially someone who has fought for this country. Thank you for your service Hondarocks!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by dec11; 11-18-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: not worth the hassel

Geez Honda chill out a little bit. You're the one that keeps continuing the comments like a keyboard warrior, acting like a spoiled mouthy brat then someone from the military. Everyone here has something for them, i'm glad you got those awards. I'm sure they mean a lot to you and will bring you millions $$$$$. This is a big world bro. These guys were trying to help, thats what this forum is for. Just chill out a little, you're on a rage and it'll get you banned quickly

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    How so? Peptides can work for anyone if they use them right.
    Maybe for aging/other purposes - not for altering body composition. Peptides are not the investment to make in this specific case (imho).

Aight good to know, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Maybe for aging/other purposes - not for altering body composition. Peptides are not the investment to make in this specific case (imho).
    Vette I pretty much agree w/ you. I think peptides are great for restful sleep and aging purposes, and I would say that they're not going to dramatically alter your body composition but I do believe they can enhance your body composisition (given you have a nice foundation already).
    Last edited by M302_Imola; 11-22-2011 at 07:02 AM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    A dose of peptides is the equivalent of about 3 IUs of synthetic GH. Doing 3 IUs of GH three times a a day is going to be a plus to a bodybuilding regiment. This will be nowhere near the results of 10+ IUs that some pro bobybuilders dose at a time. 100 mcg of peptides three times a day is less than $50 a week. The equivalent 9 IUs per day of synthetic HGH is a heck of a lot more a week. So from an investment consideration, you get more GH per $1 from peptides than you do synthetic GH; however, you hit a limit with peptides that you don't hit with GH. So the question is what is the goal and what is needed to accomplish that goal.

Peptides are another tool, but they have their limits just like any other tool. Synthetic GH has its limits and downside, peptides have their limits and downside, and AAS have their limit and downside. It is important to recognize exactly what the tool is good for, use it for that and only that.

For muscle growth, eating and resistance training are the two best tools. Nothing else beats that. For fat loss, diet and fasted aerobic workouts are the two best tools. Nothing else beats that.

For anti-aging you really don't want to do peptides three times a day. Higher IGF levels are not condusive to anti-aging. For anti-aging you really need to cut back to 50 mcg / day max. EOD is really better for anti-aging purposes, and 25 mcg is probably a better amount.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    A dose of peptides is the equivalent of about 3 IUs of synthetic GH. Doing 3 IUs of GH three times a a day is going to be a plus to a bodybuilding regiment. This will be nowhere near the results of 10+ IUs that some pro bobybuilders dose at a time. 100 mcg of peptides three times a day is less than $50 a week. The equivalent 9 IUs per day of synthetic HGH is a heck of a lot more a week. So from an investment consideration, you get more GH per $1 from peptides than you do synthetic GH; however, you hit a limit with peptides that you don't hit with GH. So the question is what is the goal and what is needed to accomplish that goal.

Peptides are another tool, but they have their limits just like any other tool. Synthetic GH has its limits and downside, peptides have their limits and downside, and AAS have their limit and downside. It is important to recognize exactly what the tool is good for, use it for that and only that.

For muscle growth, eating and resistance training are the two best tools. Nothing else beats that. For fat loss, diet and fasted aerobic workouts are the two best tools. Nothing else beats that.

For anti-aging you really don't want to do peptides three times a day. Higher IGF levels are not condusive to anti-aging. For anti-aging you really need to cut back to 50 mcg / day max. EOD is really better for anti-aging purposes, and 25 mcg is probably a better amount.
    Thanks...an enlightening post as always!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information