nygiants91 is offline New Member

looking for advice on igf-1 lr3 long

i am about to start a cycle of igf-1 lr3 long 3000mcg. This will be my first cycle of any supplement. I recently recieved the vile in the mail where it was overnighted and shipped at room temperature for about 24 hours. I have seen a variety of sources, some which say this is not a big deal and others that say it will effect the potency of the igf. Is this true? I am also looking for suggestions on how much to inj. i will be working out 4 times a week and was told to inj only on work days directly after the workout. I was informed to purchase a 1 cc body and to start on the first week at the 2nd mm line then the next week move up to the third line. I was also instructed to inj into the stomache. It is really that vital to inj immediately after a workout or is a hour wait not a big deal. I appreciate all advice and suggestions. thank you.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    directly into the muscle that was worked, and as soon after the workout as possible...

Peptides are typically injected Subq (into the skin and fat before the muscle at the stomach)

and it is fine at room temperature, until it is reconstitued typically with sodium chloride (lasts a little longer) bw will work as well, once it's reconstitued you should keep it refrigerated..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    directly into the muscle that was worked, and as soon after the workout as possible...

Peptides are typically injected Subq (into the skin and fat before the muscle at the stomach)

and it is fine at room temperature, until it is reconstitued typically with sodium chloride (lasts a little longer) bw will work as well, once it's reconstitued you should keep it refrigerated..
    Do you know how long it lasts once reconstituted?

The beta receptors are most active when the muscle experiences hypertrophy. I use acetic acid to reconstitute my igf-lr3. It stings like a wasp when injected. BW feel smooth as silk. I understand that AA will keep potency of the igf-lr3 longer after reconstitution. I would inject within two or three days of reconstitution for maximum potency. I've heard people keeping it in the frig for up to a week before injecting.

Thread Information