Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I will repeat one last time which is quoted from the concerns thread and this thread, the email is form an expert. You cant test for the hormone to be active.........If you have read the full concernc threads and you still dont see it or understand i'm wasting my time and effort with you, you carry on taking them dont worry what thwe vets and guys who have been using generics and pharm for over 20 yrs say, adios

The process to produce rHGH is very complicated and the equipment used cost's millions of dollars and many of the generic companies don't have this equipment, this is why to produce rHGH it costs a lot of money due to the expensive equipment need to complete the process. I do know someone who I am in contact with and in one of his first emails to me he describes the process of testing this horomone. I will copy the email so you get more of an understanding. My contact has many titles, he is a Professor of research, Scientific manager, he is head of the Biopharmaceutical Bioprocessing technology centre, Director of Mass spectrometry in clinical pharmacology who provide protein analysis services to commercial and academic clients and also a Doctor

Hi Marcus,

there are some things that we can do, some things that we could do, but that would possibly be too expensive (not worth it) and other things that we cannot do.

Please let me start with the last section:

We absolutely cannot test any substances for their suitability for any purpose, particularly not for their use in a diagnostic, therapeutic and/or recreational purpose, when this invloves administering to a living being (including humans).

Measuring the concentration of the growth hormones is something that is actually not as easy as it might seem. The concentration of the hormone can have two different meanings, it could be the chemical concentration of a compound (this is something that we can measure), it could also be the biological activity of this compound (this would be different, if a certain proportion of this chemical would be biologically inactive, which could happen for a variety of reasons). The latter (measuring the biological activity) is something we cannot do. We can measure the chemical concentration of human growth hormone (or any other growth hormone ), but that would involve the chemical synthesis of an internal standard, followed by a fairly complicated experiment, in which we use chemical scissors (en enzyme called trypsin) to chop the protein into pieces, then we analyse these pieces using a combination of high performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry, followed by a computer-intensive analysis of the data. The result of this experiment would be the concentration either in units of mol/l or in units of mg/l (the two are interconvertible). I do not know how the IU (stands for International Units) for growth hormone are defined - this might be a functional (biological) unit (which we cannot measure).

Human growth hormone is a chain of 191 different amino acids. One thing we can do is measure the total molecular weight of the protein in a sample to see, if it corresponds to the molecular weight that would be predicted for a protein containing these 191 amino acids. This experiment detects, if one amino acid was missing or another one was added, in some cases (but not in all cases) even, if an amino acid was replaced with a different one. Another outcome of this experiment would be to see, if other, similar proteins are present in the same sample.

In a different experiment we can check, if a protein in a particular sample is really growth hormone or if it is possibly something completely different, for example egg white protein or milk protein .

For your information, I attach two links to articles about human growth hormone :

Best Wishes
    The suitability is established during 3 clinical trial phases, but that's mostly for side effects and latent effects. For positive effects its not that hard to prove, this kind of tests are the bio-equivalence ones.

Marcus: as to how to analyze somatropin, i'm doing this for over 4 years now and it ain't that complicated as it seems as long as you can understand the purpose of each analysis. as i said, PMF with PeptideMap is compared the peptide masses from the spectra, for the molecular weight is done the matrix assisted laser desorption ms (maldi-ms) with the mass range use of 10k-65k daltons, to determine the n-terminal sequencing is used the prosorb filter and then put in the cartridge of a protein sequencer and performed the automated edman sequencing. sds page can also be used as a primitive method to complete the whole job (this can be done by anyone in its home). for the PMF is used trypsin however here is often the case that because of the autoproteolitic digest of the enzyme a large number of the peptide masses are not explained. but all this is according to the Ph.Eur so it can pass the analysis even without those masses explained.

first of all, people that want to get into this discussion and argue on this subject should read the monograph of somatropin then understand it and then we can get into more details but i doubt we can really achieve a common ground because it would take some serious study and here is a BB forum not a bio chemist lab section.
    Last edited by Sheven; 12-22-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    which are these manufacturers ?
    genescience,hy zhongshan, hefei ankebio. this ones are the offical ones with the xiamen one to come in the next year or two. the united pharmaceuticals have also a decent product that have been approved for sale in few CIS countries and don't take it that they bribed the laboratory because there is no such practice for hospital purposes.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...T#.UMzIQ6zX_fs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    The suitability is established during 3 clinical trial phases, but that's mostly for side effects and latent effects. For positive effects its not that hard to prove, this kind of tests are the bio-equivalence ones.

Marcus: as to how to analyze somatropin, i'm doing this for over 4 years now and it ain't that complicated as it seems as long as you can understand the purpose of each analysis. as i said, PMF with PeptideMap is compared the peptide masses from the spectra, for the molecular weight is done the matrix assisted laser desorption ms (maldi-ms) with the mass range use of 10k-65k daltons, to determine the n-terminal sequencing is used the prosorb filter and then put in the cartridge of a protein sequencer and performed the automated edman sequencing. sds page can also be used as a primitive method to complete the whole job (this can be done by anyone in its home). for the PMF is used trypsin however here is often the case that because of the autoproteolitic digest of the enzyme a large number of the peptide masses are not explained. but all this is according to the Ph.Eur so it can pass the analysis even without those masses explained.

first of all, people that want to get into this discussion and argue on this subject should read the monograph of somatropin then understand it and then we can get into more details but i doubt we can really achieve a common ground because it would take some serious study and here is a BB forum not a bio chemist lab section.
    The email was from a guy who's been the heasd in this field for over 20yrs in the UK and ive also spoken to 2 other professionals who state test for the hormone to be active is extremely hard to do and even the Chinese told me this after months of arguing over emails with Ankebio..

Many people have agenders on here for stating such claims so I think we are getting into delicate area......

I was a huge buyer of generics and infact ive bought ten of thousands of ius over the years and the guys who I were dealing with were some of the top suppilers in China and we had a great relationship and he told me many things what the chinese are doing with the generic underground market and thats why I will not even paid to put that crap into my body again
    Last edited by marcus300; 12-22-2012 at 11:12 AM.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    genescience,hy zhongshan, hefei ankebio. this ones are the offical ones with the xiamen one to come in the next year or two. the united pharmaceuticals have also a decent product that have been approved for sale in few CIS countries and don't take it that they bribed the laboratory because there is no such practice for hospital purposes.
    many thanks . you are obviously very well informed

Ankebio have been selling fakes recently, they even sent me free stuff to shut me and Ronnie up about this on the boards but this was only to the underground market. They also have a fake web site up to lure in further BB's lol,,, they cant be trusted anymore

Sheven is offline Banned
    Ankebio have been selling fakes recently, they even sent me free stuff to shut me and Ronnie up about this on the boards but this was only to the underground market. They also have a fake web site up to lure in further BB's lol,,, they cant be trusted anymore
    I'm talking about the capacity to make quality according to recent pharmacopoeias. ankebio doesn't even have export license for somatropin so why even bother discussing the legitimacy of its export products, its useless. gensci and united pharmaceuticals have exported and they have been proven to have good enough quality to pass the registrations in few countries.

about the possibility of analyzing gh, i'm telling again, it is possible to analyze the chemical identity and comparison with a reference (like genotropin) for example. then its easy to determine its effectiveness by using the most common bio-equivalence test that is the one that all the guys on the net are praising, the gh serum and igf levels. one test without the other can certainly leave question marks but the two together is a almost bullet proof way to confirm the quality. if you trust the reference then you can determine the target's quality, easily.

What you marcus are bringing in discussion is the following info from the monograph:

"During the course of product development, it must be demonstrated that the manufacturing process produces a product having a biological activity of not less than 2.5 IU/mg, using a validated bioassay based on growth promotion and approved by the competent authority."
    Host-cell-derived proteins. The limit is approved by the competent authority.
    Host-cell- and vector-derived DNA. The limit is approved by the competent authority.

Yes, its true that this must be proven by extensive discussions between the manufacturer and the Medicine Agency in the given case BUT, having already a good reference, with the bio-equivalence testing in vivo we can get a pretty clear idea about the bioactivity of the somatropin.
    Last edited by Sheven; 12-22-2012 at 01:00 PM.

I'm talking about the capacity to make quality according to recent pharmacopoeias. ankebio doesn't even have export license for somatropin so why even bother discussing the legitimacy of its export products, its useless. gensci and united pharmaceuticals have exported and they have been proven to have good enough quality to pass the registrations in few countries.

about the possibility of analyzing gh, i'm telling again, it is possible to analyze the chemical identity and comparison with a reference (like genotropin) for example. then its easy to determine its effectiveness by using the most common bio-equivalence test that is the one that all the guys on the net are praising, the gh serum and igf levels. one test without the other can certainly leave question marks but the two together is a almost bullet proof way to confirm the quality. if you trust the reference then you can determine the target's quality, easily.

What you marcus are bringing in discussion is the following info from the monograph:

"During the course of product development, it must be demonstrated that the manufacturing process produces a product having a biological activity of not less than 2.5 IU/mg, using a validated bioassay based on growth promotion and approved by the competent authority."
    Host-cell-derived proteins. The limit is approved by the competent authority.
    Host-cell- and vector-derived DNA. The limit is approved by the competent authority.

Yes, its true that this must be proven by extensive discussions between the manufacturer and the Medicine Agency in the given case BUT, having already a good reference, with the bio-equivalence testing in vivo we can get a pretty clear idea about the bioactivity of the somatropin.
    My contact at ankie showed me the export licence to countries where it's not illegal to import and that's the whole idea of discussing that legitimate company like ankie can and will produce fake gh what are the other generic producing who don't have no licence doing, thought that was obvious to see

I would also take the word of the professor over yours, no offences but he doesn't have any agender and most of all I'd take the word of the generic labs who actually told me they are selling fakes..

I'm not going over and over old ground to people who have am agender so read the concerns thread because I simply don't toss to those people buying generics, myself and many other vets have tried so let them put carry on but they won't get the results like you would from proper gh

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    once again everyones favorite discussion has surfaced. i guess live and learn but dont say ya havent been warned.

Sheven is offline Banned
    My contact at ankie showed me the export licence to countries where it's not illegal to import and that's the whole idea of discussing that legitimate company like ankie can and will produce fake gh what are the other generic producing who don't have no licence doing, thought that was obvious to see

I would also take the word of the professor over yours, no offences but he doesn't have any agender and most of all I'd take the word of the generic labs who actually told me they are selling fakes..

I'm not going over and over old ground to people who have am agender so read the concerns thread because I simply don't toss to those people buying generics, myself and many other vets have tried so let them put carry on but they won't get the results like you would from proper gh
    I don't have an agenda either and i'm not talking "he said she said" i'm talking in clear terminology so in case you want to debate something with me go ahead, don't accuse me of having an agenda because you couldn't be more wrong.

I practically don't give a sh*t about the hgh manufacturers in China most of them being pure bastards i have personal experience with some of them and they are scum like most chinese business man, but from personal feelings to accusing that the whole chinese biopharmaceutical field is just a big fake is long way, China has money, knowledge and most important, experience in this field with GeneScience being the pioneer in this field and has brought to the chinese biopharma field dozens of guys (many of which started their own underground operations). I don't need to be lectured about the Ankebio selling fakes and all that bullshit, ofcourse they sell fakes just because some bodybuilder wants to buy HGH straight from the manufacturer without any permits what so ever opens the way for abuse and deceiving, in short terms, you're just asking for it. The Chinese have dual standards and most of their export especially for the uneducated bodybuilding subculture are the junk batches, just because they can and as it seems, people will come and ask for more even if the products are shit (check out the many boards around the net, tens of thousands of guys saying they are happy with kigs, blues, yellows etc).

So unless you argue with something more than bits of information you got through mail from a "professor" or some "reputable sources" the credibility of your posts will be valid just in the eyes of uneducated individuals. Come to Hefei in the next weeks and talk face to face to the few engineers Anke has and quit eating that bullshit the underaged chinese girls are feeding you through email.

I don't have an agenda either and i'm not talking "he said she said" i'm talking in clear terminology so in case you want to debate something with me go ahead, don't accuse me of having an agenda because you couldn't be more wrong.

I practically don't give a sh*t about the hgh manufacturers in China most of them being pure bastards i have personal experience with some of them and they are scum like most chinese business man, but from personal feelings to accusing that the whole chinese biopharmaceutical field is just a big fake is long way, China has money, knowledge and most important, experience in this field with GeneScience being the pioneer in this field and has brought to the chinese biopharma field dozens of guys (many of which started their own underground operations). I don't need to be lectured about the Ankebio selling fakes and all that bullshit, ofcourse they sell fakes just because some bodybuilder wants to buy HGH straight from the manufacturer without any permits what so ever opens the way for abuse and deceiving, in short terms, you're just asking for it. The Chinese have dual standards and most of their export especially for the uneducated bodybuilding subculture are the junk batches, just because they can and as it seems, people will come and ask for more even if the products are shit (check out the many boards around the net, tens of thousands of guys saying they are happy with kigs, blues, yellows etc).
    So unless you argue with something more than bits of information you got through mail from a "professor" or some "reputable sources" the credibility of your posts will be valid just in the eyes of uneducated individuals. Come to Hefei in the next weeks and talk face to face to the few engineers Anke has and quit eating that bullshit the underaged chinese girls are feeding you through email.
    Looks like we agree on most things about the generic market, i'm not calling the whole chinese bioppharma because ive had great feedback from GensScience jins recently from Russia, I'm not saying they are 100% legit but from the guys who have bought them and used them things do look promising but again ive not bought any myself so dont realy want to comment on if they are good to go or not just yet.

And I wouldn't disclose my contact in the UK who I had many emails from debating the whole HGH market but he was a Professor of research, Scientific manager, he is head of the Biopharmaceutical Bioprocessing technology centre, Director of Mass spectrometry in clinical pharmacology who provide protein analysis services to commercial and academic clients and also a Doctor. He told me he wanted to keep his name off any forums or the internet related to bodybuilding and the use of HGH, you dont have to believe me but I do trust him far more than you. I am also not disclosing the source I used for years in China when I was buying thousand's of iu's but he did tell me some very underhanded dealing he wanted to do with me and told me things what I stated in the past. You can pm me and discuss further but do you want to disclose your name, show pictures of yourself and tell everyone where you work and what you have built from using hgh and training? I guess not and I respect the guy who I was in contact with and I promised him I would never use his name and I wont.

But one thing is for sure and more or less fact, over all the bodybuilding boards there are many members having concerns about generics and in many cases serious complications, when you get a large group stating things like this you have to look into it. The whole of the Chinese concerns threads shows it all developing and most was from vets and long standing bodybuilders who have been using hgh for many years. And trust me many many people have agenda's when trying to opush and state something on boards, you have no idea what goes on back stage and I am also not discussing that either but alot goes on..

The truth of the matter when someone talks text book everyone listens bceause we have no idea what your saying thats why I contacted the person I did to learn and ask certain questions, so I can't argue with you and your text book because I am just a guy who has been bodybuilding for over 25yrs, used pharm and generic hgh for at least 15 yrs, listen to many guys on the forums showing concerns about generics and know plently of bodybuilders who have used hgh for yrs for pro status but on the whole as we both agree the Chinese do have dual standards.

You sat in lab in Hefei also doesnt impress me at all, after all we both agree those Chinese and the labs over there have dual standards but guess your different.

This topic has been debated many times and I would say to anyone reading go and read the whole of the chinese concerns thread because to be honest I am sick of writing and trying to help and explain to guys regarding the whole generic hgh.......

Best of look to all if you carry on using them I hope you achieve what your looking for but be very careful of people who who claim they have the only source of hgh what is good to go or if you get any pm's offering you hgh, especially from people who sound like Mr Banner, if you do please report them to me

Thanks

Sheven is offline Banned
    Looks like we agree on most things about the generic market, i'm not calling the whole chinese bioppharma because ive had great feedback from GensScience jins recently from Russia, I'm not saying they are 100% legit but from the guys who have bought them and used them things do look promising but again ive not bought any myself so dont realy want to comment on if they are good to go or not just yet.

And I wouldn't disclose my contact in the UK who I had many emails from debating the whole HGH market but he was a Professor of research, Scientific manager, he is head of the Biopharmaceutical Bioprocessing technology centre, Director of Mass spectrometry in clinical pharmacology who provide protein analysis services to commercial and academic clients and also a Doctor. He told me he wanted to keep his name off any forums or the internet related to bodybuilding and the use of HGH, you dont have to believe me but I do trust him far more than you. I am also not disclosing the source I used for years in China when I was buying thousand's of iu's but he did tell me some very underhanded dealing he wanted to do with me and told me things what I stated in the past. You can pm me and discuss further but do you want to disclose your name, show pictures of yourself and tell everyone where you work and what you have built from using hgh and training? I guess not and I respect the guy who I was in contact with and I promised him I would never use his name and I wont.

But one thing is for sure and more or less fact, over all the bodybuilding boards there are many members having concerns about generics and in many cases serious complications, when you get a large group stating things like this you have to look into it. The whole of the Chinese concerns threads shows it all developing and most was from vets and long standing bodybuilders who have been using hgh for many years. And trust me many many people have agenda's when trying to opush and state something on boards, you have no idea what goes on back stage and I am also not discussing that either but alot goes on..

The truth of the matter when someone talks text book everyone listens bceause we have no idea what your saying thats why I contacted the person I did to learn and ask certain questions, so I can't argue with you and your text book because I am just a guy who has been bodybuilding for over 25yrs, used pharm and generic hgh for at least 15 yrs, listen to many guys on the forums showing concerns about generics and know plently of bodybuilders who have used hgh for yrs for pro status but on the whole as we both agree the Chinese do have dual standards.

You sat in lab in Hefei also doesnt impress me at all, after all we both agree those Chinese and the labs over there have dual standards but guess your different.

This topic has been debated many times and I would say to anyone reading go and read the whole of the chinese concerns thread because to be honest I am sick of writing and trying to help and explain to guys regarding the whole generic hgh.......

Best of look to all if you carry on using them I hope you achieve what your looking for but be very careful of people who who claim they have the only source of hgh what is good to go or if you get any pm's offering you hgh, especially from people who sound like Mr Banner, if you do please report them to me

Thanks
    Well you can copy and paste what i've said to your contact in the scientific field and you'll see he will agree on many points. The whole idea of the discussion is that yes, what is to be found on most forums and websites is counterfeited / fake human growth hormone , this happening almost exclusively because of pricing practices encouraged and sustained by uneducated and greedy sources and middle-man and also by end users that have been pushing for lower and lower biopharmaceuticals for years. Definitely we can agree on that and i guess is already common knowledge to anyone able to read and understand basic common sense. Secondly, the fact that you argue the capacity of manufacturing quality somatropin bringing the current practices into discussion is irrelevant to the whole discussion. Yes, Ankebio has a dishonest business approach, yes, Zhongshan have a dishonest business approach. Can't say for GeneScience because they have been through a lot in the last years. But their dishonesty in selling controlled substances to end users isn't necessary interfering with their capacity to manufacture proper products and this can be proven by the fact that they do manufacture Ph.Eur compliant products that have passed the registration process in few countries that yes, do analyze the product before letting it be sold to patients. Indubitably, you guys have little to no experience when dealing with Chinese manufacturers, the dishonest practices go much further than scamming bodybuilders, they have the very same practices even when it comes to most common chemicals, be it pharmaceutical or non-pharmaceuticals related. Where the chinese smell lax regulations or non-appliance of any quality checks, they will take the opportunity to gain extra profits, its in their blood in their genes this is who they are and until the shit hits the fan or unless there are some serious business-threatening situations they will continue with their practices. I'm don't want to sound so '2008 but don't forget they tainted and still do in some regions milk with chemical compounds lime melamine causing hundreds of newborns to die (i could give more examples but this is the most famous i know), do you really still hope for a scent of ethics or common sense in the vast majority of chinese business approach? The only way the chinese will manufacture proper goods is by controlling and convincing them they will lose serious business if they don't comply, and believe me, if they smell good opportunities and serious business they will comply (unless you meet some 26-27 year old export managers that only dream for their next Panamera 4s next month - hy zhong... case ).

My advice, gather few serious guys invest in a contact at a decent lab that can do the HPLC-RP and LC-MS and analyze the current brands that are being sold on different boards (kigs, rips, novos, whatever) and plaster the results (good or bad) everywhere you can. This will certainly bring some reality checks to most cheaters. And yes, don't give in to the sources saying " i didn't know, sorry, we'll replace it with fresh batch " , if someone ****ed you over, ask for a refund and call him scammer on any given opportunity. I'm totally not a fan but RonnyT (dutchbb) has been doing something similar (ofcourse, take everything he says with a bit of salt) but you could still find useful info from this guy.

marcus: what you're preaching is common sense and obviously we can all agree on those terms but i totally don't understand your lack of flexibility when it comes to the capacity of biopharma manufacturers to do proper somatropin, you keep insisting is very complicated and expensive, well China isn't the same country that was 30 years ago in the stone age, they are basically at the very top when it comes to biopharma most of the foreign (us&eu) corporation having mutual projects with Chinese enterprises, actually biopharmaceuticals being a state priority especially since the whole generics ERA is heading to bio-generics. the good old days you could just pour tons of paracetamol and make a decent buck are fading and with the enrichment of this country they are upping their game tapping into much more profitable fields.
    Last edited by Sheven; 12-23-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Please friends...stop talking about that crap called riptropin. I am getting rapid heartbeat from it. My friend too! It must be a mix of peptides and fatburner which increases thermogenesis. You get lean and you start thinking "wow good stuff".

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ill keep it short. I tend to agree with Marcus and believe the best way to tell are your results if you are using HGH with nothing else.

I used HGH at 1iu a day for almost a year along only with HRT, nothing else. The results were dramatic in only 6 months at only 1iu a day. I wish I could afford to keep it up but I cant at this time.

Dont supplement with anything except HGH and the proof will be in the pudding or mirror.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    Please friends...stop talking about that crap called riptropin. I am getting rapid heartbeat from it. My friend too! It must be a mix of peptides and fatburner which increases thermogenesis. You get lean and you start thinking "wow good stuff".
    Maybe u got fake rips. They are faked a lot. I have zero rapid heartbeat and im doing 10iu a day

Zeezer is offline Junior Member
    I acquired rips from a top rated source who supposedly got them from the manufacturer. Bottles came in boxes with the labels unattached and were verified on the website. Ran them solo for almost 4months and all they did was give me backne, make me sleep like shit, and ****ed my liver values. If your going to toy around with that shit I highly advise running consistent blood work and keeping an eye on your liver and kidney function. I personally will never touch generics again, ever.

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

Maybe u got fake rips. They are faked a lot. I have zero rapid heartbeat and im doing 10iu a day
    Measure your heartbeat in the morning dude. I normaly have 50. with rips I've got around 70!!!! Never touch it again. I have pharm grade now with pen - 30iu in one vial ;-)

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeezer View Post
    I acquired rips from a top rated source who supposedly got them from the manufacturer. Bottles came in boxes with the labels unattached and were verified on the website. Ran them solo for almost 4months and all they did was give me backne, make me sleep like shit, and ****ed my liver values. If your going to toy around with that shit I highly advise running consistent blood work and keeping an eye on your liver and kidney function. I personally will never touch generics again, ever.
    I had similar experience.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

well i have gotten mine from TP which i know is suppose too be the best and im sure thats where everyone else gets and his garbage gave me rapid heartbeat the whole time using them untill i stopped you guys can defend these garbage generics all you want they are trash and posion use em abd waste your money if you want i know what real gh does for me and i havent used a generic that compares

Tp??

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    well i have gotten mine from TP which i know is suppose too be the best and im sure thats where everyone else gets and his garbage gave me rapid heartbeat the whole time using them untill i stopped you guys can defend these garbage generics all you want they are trash and posion use em abd waste your money if you want i know what real gh does for me and i havent used a generic that compares
    poison is a great word for them

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Tp??
    I will let you figure out the TP thing im sure most on here know

Im not going to. It doesn't matter to me

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Please edit out the source talk.
    And it doesnt matter who u get rips from. They are all garbage. Rip doesnt produce legit gh
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Markosterone is offline Member
    I to ran rips, a couple of years ago. When TP was new to the market.

I can tell this much, I have cycled steroids for many years now. Never used real pharm HGH, only rips. Once, for 6 months.

Ever since I ran it, I managed to pass a platue I always hit. I used to get stuck at the same weight and never pass it.
    Using rips, It let me gain alot more weigt.

I understand it may not be real hgh. But for me, and probably alot of people like me. The price and the effect of these black market hormones, are enough to try them again.

I know for sure they did something to my body, because even now, when I haven't trained or cycled for over 6 months, not even a protein shake, also add crappy diet.
    I don't get as small as I usually do when I'm off... same goes for a training buddy of mine.

All in all, of course pharm grade hgh would be a dream come true for me, but I would easily try rips again.

Respect.

^^
    I understand what your saying. But i value my health more then a few pounds to inject unknown stuff in my body

Sheven is offline Banned
    well Rips tested well when RonnyT did a comprehensive testing at Simec in Switzerland. had a high purity and low dimmer, so the sample tested definitely contained a good amount of somatropin, if they have added something else to the somatropin that cannot be known since Ronny tested just for somatropin. But i wouldn't understand why would they add anything...

the judge is offline New Member
    ive been on rips for over a year there doing wonders for me.....weight loss,vascularity,insane pumps,lowered heart rate,sense of well being,etc and this was doing them most the time be themselves.ive tried 2 other types of gh and rips honestly seem to be the most potent out of the others i tried.i actually had a pkg seized at customs and they did a lab report on them since they werent labled and they sent me a letter saying that it was somatropin that they had found and i would have to get a script in order to pickup my pkg.i guess customs must work for riptropin so they could bs the lab report.

I just can't understand why rips that verify on their website would give me and others such horrible sides then...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    I just can't understand why rips that verify on their website would give me and others such horrible sides then...
    Exactamundo.

Markosterone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^
    I understand what your saying. But i value my health more then a few pounds to inject unknown stuff in my body
    Yeah, I have thought about it to, many times. That and the fact that steroids are enough for me and my goals. I'm not competing so for me, steroids are enough.

As for verification:
    no website can verify shit...
    rips are not pharm grade so any kind of verification is just bullshit in my opinion...
    same goes for any non pharm grade gh..

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Currently on my fourth box of Rips. I don't give a shit what you say. It works great for me. Got my torso back V shape like I had 30 years ago. Skin is clean and very tight again, body composition is coming back, got rid of my Visiral fat and people are telling me I'm looking younger again. It does what HGH is supposed to do. Worth every $ I spent without getting killed by Pharm grade stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Currently on my fourth box of Rips. I don't give a shit what you say. It works great for me. Got my torso back V shape like I had 30 years ago. Skin is clean and very tight again, body composition is coming back, got rid of my Visiral fat and people are telling me I'm looking younger again. It does what HGH is supposed to do. Worth every $ I spent without getting killed by Pharm grade stuff.
    how long have you been running it ? and are you running anything else at the same time ?

The labels and boxes are shipped separate. Perhaps someone slapped the riptropins labels on some bunk stuff? I know I have about 90 labels at the house I could put on anything. Real ones have two xx on the cap of the vial. Which is easily enough copied as well I suppose. All about knowing who u get from

have you ever ran pharm grade gh too know what real gh does too you cause if you did you wold know rips are trash

Im assuming ur older since u say 30 years ago. Peptides could do the same especially if ur older

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    have you ever ran pharm grade gh too know what real gh does too you cause if you did you wold know rips are trash

thats a good point, because the rips do give results after a while its very possible many people fall into this category

Hephens is offline Member
    Has any1 actually had there rips tested for growth hormone and igf levels? Iv seen some very high test results when they had growth hormone tested but any1 tested there igf levels on these rips?

Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    Has any1 actually had there rips tested for growth hormone and igf levels? Iv seen some very high test results when they had growth hormone tested but any1 tested there igf levels on these rips?
    Affirmative. Read my posts on this thread. I had 32.9serum and 391 igf-1 6weeks in. After upping it from 4 to 5iu's daily for over a month my igf-1 was 303 and my liver was in bad shape, backne, and eff'd up sleeping patterns the whole way. I ran it solo the whole time so my results where not skewed by AAS. Eff that shit all to hell.

Everyone thinks they have the ONLY good source for generics haha, makes me laugh because they dont understand they are probably all coming from the same place, if your gettting results your probably got some kind of peptides in them, others have dangerous chemcials what increase your bp and hr, other have nothing in them....and for the guys who are running 10ius and look like they never trained a day in there life is plain stupid...come on do you know what 10ius per day will make you look like? nope you dont because if you did you would know you would look like you are carved out of granite, sorry to be honest but its true!!!!

Dont fall into the trap of generics or most of the fake blood test sent from the labs, the Chinese can't be trusted............end of story IMHO but again if your happy carry on but you will never know what real gh does until you use it correctly along side a proper stack and watch the transformation happen...

Generics are crap, read the chinese concerns thread.

Everyone thinks they have the ONLY good source for generics haha, makes me laugh because they dont understand they are probably all coming from the same place, if your gettting results your probably got some kind of peptides in them, others have dangerous chemcials what increase your bp and hr, other have nothing in them....and for the guys who are running 10ius and look like they never trained a day in there life is plain stupid...come on do you know what 10ius per day will make you look like? nope you dont because if you did you would know you would look like you are carved out of granite, sorry to be honest but its true!!!!

Dont fall into the trap of generics or most of the fake blood test sent from the labs, the Chinese can't be trusted............end of story IMHO but again if your happy carry on but you will never know what real gh does until you use it correctly along side a proper stack and watch the transformation happen...

Generics are crap, read the chinese concerns thread.

most are happy with generics cause they have no clue what too expect and as far as comin from the same place i agree most are resellers of them making a quick buck on trash praised on the internet . When i first started using generics i was the same way thought gaining 7 pounds of water and walking around like a water balloon was what gh was suppose too do until i got on pharm grade saizen i havent looked back since then and never will .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information