Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Norditropin Nordilet HGH (pharma grade) cycle. Solo

Loving the detailed log mate. U got around to measuring those calves. N b4 n during pics when u make some good headway.

Trying my best atm to get enuff won a for a 6month worth pfft.

Anyway. Great thread.

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Loving the detailed log mate. U got around to measuring those calves. N b4 n during pics when u make some good headway.

Trying my best atm to get enuff won a for a 6month worth pfft.

Anyway. Great thread.
    thanks MP

im kinda photo shy so Im not much into pics but will see how to work around that.

6 months of good grade hgh should give you "some" results. way I see it is better something than nothing at all...

I am at my 2nd month now and I have achieved results I never saw no matter how hard the diet was or how tough I trained...and it is lean mass...no water, no fat...above all no fears of loosing anything at PCT time.

Yeah I've been really delving deep into it all. Think I've settle on supplier. Juss gonna try save some cash now n hope I don't get ripped
    Least they have a resend policy.;-) I'm subd so I'll be looking in often as its definitely something I'm looking at for the next level.
    I'm 6ft3 and 17stone2. Roughly 109 kg. Been cutting fat n gaining mass pretty well until both my shoulders have played up again. Think its just the heavy weights kinda too quick for my body to take.
    So
    After year n half
    I've taken a whole weak off. Itching for gym like mad. Crazy. But. If Dorian Yates says you need it now n again. Well. I ain't gunna argue.

Edit. N get them pics up. Haha. U should a seen my one year to the day thread. First pics I looked like a bag of shite

Yeah I've been really delving deep into it all. Think I've settle on supplier. Juss gonna try save some cash now n hope I don't get ripped
    Least they have a resend policy.;-) I'm subd so I'll be looking in often as its definitely something I'm looking at for the next level.
    I'm 6ft3 and 17stone2. Roughly 109 kg. Been cutting fat n gaining mass pretty well until both my shoulders have played up again. Think its just the heavy weights kinda too quick for my body to take.
    So
    After year n half
    I've taken a whole weak off. Itching for gym like mad. Crazy. But. If Dorian Yates says you need it now n again. Well. I ain't gunna argue.

Edit. N get them pics up. Haha. U should a seen my one year to the day thread. First pics I looked like a bag of shite
    hahahaha...its not that...I just need to find a way to hide my ink so as to remain incognito cycling is kinda taboo over here and when u teach at a university and are an active member of the community you cant take risks

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post

hahahaha...its not that...I just need to find a way to hide my ink so as to remain incognito cycling is kinda taboo over here and when u teach at a university and are an active member of the community you cant take risks
    Ahh. Nothing bit of airbrush can't fix lol. But yeh. Not worth risking it ;-)

DCLive95 is offline New Member
    I bought from a source in Lebanon as well..

has anyone ever heard of anyone using Ipamorelin with Somatropin?? or is it basically a waste of time?? just curious..

Think I need to move to Lebanon!! Lolz

Beirut to make it so bad..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DCLive95 View Post
    Beirut to make it so bad..lol
    well in terms of getting good HGH in a perfectly legal manner nothing beats Lebanon you can also get good testoviron , sustanon , decadurabolin etc... but this is it :P

I would be weary of buying stuff online from Lebanon though...heck its easy to get ripped when u do transactions face to face here and the gear is in front of you...let alone being thousands of miles away and ordering through a web site.

plus how would you know who you are sending your money to? you could be helping finance some terrorist cell for all you know... just my 2 cents...im a little touchy on this topic and I guess it should be taken to the lounge section or something...so forgive my outburst.

cherio

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Great idea bro! That way when Hezbollah closes the ONLY road to the airport you can give us first hand play by play. lol

You got yourself a deal!!!!

You got yourself a deal!!!!
    hey... count me in

@Rick, if they close road to airport we can always use the port

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    ^^ha ha nice......smart man always have backup!

on another note:

upped to 4.9 IU (12 clicks) yesterday...

I am definitively feeling the numbness in the arms, like when I lie down for a nap or in the morning when I wake up...aside from this, alls well.

workouts are great...fat loss is still ongoing. waist is thinner (I can see this from my trousers ...I used to wear size 36 now size 34 needs a tight belt to keep it up )

on the muscles side, definitively more definition...pecs, bis tris...back...

nutrition is good. I am eating six meals a day, sometimes 7....protein intake is around 1.5-1.8g /kg of body weight mixed between chicken breast, fish, steaks and protein shakes.

carb intake is minimal...not more than 30g per day.

fats etc are ZERO.

the sleepy feeling comes and goes but I dont know if its the hgh or waking up early for the pin thats doing it. sleep however has improved greatly...i never had sleep issues but when on hgh i sleep like a baby....and the dreams are soo live....id read about this but now im experiencing it first hand.

ill hold on to 4.9 IU for a couple of weeks more...on 5th august id have marked my 3rd month on hgh and will take the decision as to including AAS...

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    on another note:

upped to 4.9 IU (12 clicks) yesterday...

I am definitively feeling the numbness in the arms, like when I lie down for a nap or in the morning when I wake up...aside from this, alls well.

workouts are great...fat loss is still ongoing. waist is thinner (I can see this from my trousers ...I used to wear size 36 now size 34 needs a tight belt to keep it up )

on the muscles side, definitively more definition...pecs, bis tris...back...

nutrition is good. I am eating six meals a day, sometimes 7....protein intake is around 1.5-1.8g /kg of body weight mixed between chicken breast, fish, steaks and protein shakes.

carb intake is minimal...not more than 30g per day.

fats etc are ZERO.

the sleepy feeling comes and goes but I dont know if its the hgh or waking up early for the pin thats doing it. sleep however has improved greatly...i never had sleep issues but when on hgh i sleep like a baby....and the dreams are soo live....id read about this but now im experiencing it first hand.

ill hold on to 4.9 IU for a couple of weeks more...on 5th august id have marked my 3rd month on hgh and will take the decision as to including AAS...
    thats too low for carbs bro
    try to cycle carbs. you need carbs too

Yeh I couldn't survive on just 30gs of carbs. N when u say zero fat. Are u saying zero added fat?. Steak still has some fat. Fish has more "healthier" fats. N u need good fats in ur diet. Healthy carbs are Always good. Complex over non complex obviously;-)

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Very informative thread indeed.

I too am interested in giving HGH a try. Luckily for me, just like Lebanon, in Pakistan getting legit Pharm. grade gear isn't a big of a deal. You just need to know your stuff before buying. Simply walk into any pharmacy and buy legal legit gear.

I will be starting my second AAS cycle in a couple of months. This thread is gonna help me make decision to choose between only HGH or with AAS.
    I am also big fan of HcG during cycle and used it to prevent sides of testicular atrophy.. Not sure if HcG and HGH can be run together in one cycle.
    Great!! Looking forward to your posts.

Sent from my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by DCLive95 View Post
    has anyone ever heard of anyone using Ipamorelin with Somatropin?? or is it basically a waste of time?? just curious..
    Uhhhhh?

Took the plunge. Pinned 500mg of Test E today.

Ill be doing 2x250 weekly.

In addition ill be taking dostinex @ .5mg EW and proviron @ 75mg per day.

Plan to do it for 8-10 weeks...along gh....pct 3 weeks after last pin ...

Fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Steroid Forum

I'm still subd Othello so keep that info coming brah. ;-)

I'm still subd Othello so keep that info coming brah. ;-)
    I will MP, I will...

Today marked my 12th week on gh....I can assure you that this stuff is POTENT. have never felt better or looked this good in my life and I have been in this game since mid 80s

the addition of Test E came yesterday because I was pissed at weighing the pros and cons and self debating as to whether to go for it or not and also because its been almost 5 years since my last cycle and I really needed to feel that test buzz...

so I called my favorite pharmacist and told him to prep 2 ampoules of test e for me I was coming to pick'em...and to avoid me changing my mind I went ahead and pinned them in the pharmacy :P then hit the gym...

im due for vacations on Sept 16th so i will be one week off...by then I would be on my 7th week...I wont be able to take the test with me so i will inject the full week dose the day i fly (plane is at night)...I wont stop gh though and will continue my ED pins (easier to pack the nordilet pen and also less conspicuous than packing syringes and ampoules esp with the wife and kids plus it takes me like 2 min to dial in and pin gh which i can do without anyone noticing me)

I will continue after I get back from vacations for 3 weeks totaling 10 weeks... HCG will begin on my return from trip and will go for the last 3 weeks of cycle then after another 3 weeks break, i will start PCT.
    Most likely Nolva (Tamoxifene) and Clomid altho I hate clomid from bad experiences in my previous cycles...

I might also stop at week 7 altogether and my trip week will be the first week of the 3 week wait period before PCT...it depends on the results I get to be honest altho with test E i expect I will not see much before week 6 due to the long ester...this will be decided in due time ...

Yeh will take a while for the test e to kick in n I've "heard" cycling on top of gh has some noticeable better effects together. So be good to hear how much synergy u do get between them. U goin anywhere nice?. Damn. Ain't been on holiday for years. Not abroad anyway.

Decreased dose to 10 clicks this morning.thats around 4ius. Pain in wrists is unbeareable and im said to have a high tolerance for pain (courtesy of syrian mukhabarat interrogation techniques in 90s)...

ill see how it goes for a couple of days...maybe go down to 3 ius for a while...

Anyone ever experience this before? What was the way u dealt with it (other than dropping the cycle coz this is not going to happen )

Yeh will take a while for the test e to kick in n I've "heard" cycling on top of gh has some noticeable better effects together. So be good to hear how much synergy u do get between them. U goin anywhere nice?. Damn. Ain't been on holiday for years. Not abroad anyway.
    Hey

Im flying to Turkey actually...some beacj resort. Wifes arranging the trip i just make sure there are good gyms where we go :0

Cool. I'm sure tj (turkishjuicer) could tell u some decent gyms out there. Sound guy ;-)

Cool. I'm sure tj (turkishjuicer) could tell u some decent gyms out there. Sound guy ;-)
    Read most of his posts....i like his logic and knowledge.

Actually workouts will be in hotel gym...easier logistics wise...ill be in marmaris area

Last edited by Othello; 08-04-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Well. Hope ur hol goes fantastic. I think I'll time my next holiday for a deload n totally relax n repair ;-)

Well. Hope ur hol goes fantastic. I think I'll time my next holiday for a deload n totally relax n repair ;-)
    Yea its much needed.

Last year i spent my vac on the laptop by the pool side while family were playing in the water....aint a bit funny hehe....but what the heck...as long as they have fun im fine... this year im wrapping everything up before i fly so as not to have any pending stuff....

Next couple of weeks ill go shopping for those refrigeration bags in which illpack the gh...since its just one pen i doubt ill have any issues at customs over there...

Pinned my 3rd test injection this morning....im loving this cycle...fat loss is awesome...workouts r better ... one thing i noticed is that i can sometimes get away with diet cheating...im 3 months minus 2 days into gh cycle and this jmis my second week of test ... i definitively see the synergy that was spoken of.

Brilliant man. Brilliant. Seemed to lose two subs today/yest. No big deal. Just re subd. Interesting to hear how much this works!!! Hows your energy levels n appetite looking. How about ur lifts? U gaining weight each week steadily even tho burning fat?.

Brilliant man. Brilliant. Seemed to lose two subs today/yest. No big deal. Just re subd. Interesting to hear how much this works!!! Hows your energy levels n appetite looking. How about ur lifts? U gaining weight each week steadily even tho burning fat?.
    Energy levels are good.
    I had a heavy workload last week and some family medical issues...under normal circumstances this would have affected my entire workout regimen yet i found myself every single night hitting thw gym and packing weigths....Then post gym i was still g2g for going out for a movie or even socializing.

Appetite-wise no much diff...i eat my 6 meals a day...sometimes, i find myself craving for a steak or some bbqd chicken breast...

Weight's stable at 96kg...at least for the last 3 weeks...

Good to hear man good to hear. Finally started edging over 110kg now. Was stuck there for a bit. Money to buy the amount of "quality" food was my problem lol. But had. Word with my best mate as runs Chinese restaurants if I can buy my chicken from him on the cheap. N its a go. so laffin.

Good to hear man good to hear. Finally started edging over 110kg now. Was stuck there for a bit. Money to buy the amount of "quality" food was my problem lol. But had. Word with my best mate as runs Chinese restaurants if I can buy my chicken from him on the cheap. N its a go. so laffin.
    Thats one of the things i love about here...its relatively easy to get good food at decent prices and with the Mrs culinary talents...im in 7th heaven

Gr8 to hear abt the chinese restau deal...

hey all

still going on with my cycle.

gh is at 4 iu ED ( I am on week 16 right now) and im doing 500mg of test E EW in two shots: monday and thursday.

Arimidex as AI (.5 mg EOD - tabs come at 1mg and splitting them is a pain) and for PCT ill be doing clomid and nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) .

Test will be for 12 weeks (I am on 5th week right now)...might go to 16 tho...unsure as of yet

Picked up ciallis 5mg (following Austinite's thread) and will be doing 5mg Ed for the pumps, vascularity and the NO (nitirc oxide) benefits.

I am also doing Dostinex at .25mg EW and proviron at 75mg ED. (those are mostly for sex performance and libido although I admit after including Test it went through the roof :P )

also T4 is at 100mcg daily following the gh shot.

starting two days ago, I started pinning gh at night before bed, mainly for logistics reason as it was getting too cumbersome to wake up early in the morning to pin, especially that I am sleeping kinda late because of work that has to be done (major telco project).

I need to highlight that all gear is straight from pharmacy so no doubts about any of the stuff being fake.

now to results:

BF is considerably down. As per the images on the nutrition post, I put myself at around 14% which is great. I still need to find a decent nutritionist with a bod pod to measure this accurately ...

Measurment wise, from a size 36 on my jeans, I now wear size 34 and I need to tighten the belt to make sure that the trousers stay on

definitively lots of definition in pecs, traps, delts and arms...size wise my arms are now at 46cm pumped (thats around 18" I believe)

CTS symptoms are still troubling me...especially my right hand (wrist, thumb and forearm)...sometimes it gets so painful to even open a door! but I am hanging in there...I tried dropping gh to 4 ius from 5 but it did not help. I am resisting the impulse to drop even further...will see how the next couple of weeks go...if it persists i will drop to 3 ius and watch to see what gives...

had some fever on tuesday night...39 degrees Centrigrade and shakes like hell...had to skip Wednesdays gym session but went back yesterday...workout wasn't that good (no power) I guess my body is still recovering but all is fine now. duno if its Test flu or just the alternation from hot weather to AC in car/house etc...

all in all I am pretty happy with this cycle and the results I am getting...feels good to be back on track and to see myself in good shape again...

more to come so stay tuned folks

AliYousaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello
    hey all

still going on with my cycle.

gh is at 4 iu ED ( I am on week 16 right now) and im doing 500mg of test E EW in two shots: monday and thursday.

Arimidex as AI (.5 mg EOD - tabs come at 1mg and splitting them is a pain) and for PCT ill be doing clomid and nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) .

Test will be for 12 weeks (I am on 5th week right now)...might go to 16 tho...unsure as of yet

Picked up ciallis 5mg (following Austinite's thread) and will be doing 5mg Ed for the pumps, vascularity and the NO (nitirc oxide) benefits.

I am also doing Dostinex at .25mg EW and proviron at 75mg ED. (those are mostly for sex performance and libido although I admit after including Test it went through the roof :P )

also T4 is at 100mcg daily following the gh shot.

starting two days ago, I started pinning gh at night before bed, mainly for logistics reason as it was getting too cumbersome to wake up early in the morning to pin, especially that I am sleeping kinda late because of work that has to be done (major telco project).

I need to highlight that all gear is straight from pharmacy so no doubts about any of the stuff being fake.

now to results:

BF is considerably down. As per the images on the nutrition post, I put myself at around 14% which is great. I still need to find a decent nutritionist with a bod pod to measure this accurately ...

Measurment wise, from a size 36 on my jeans, I now wear size 34 and I need to tighten the belt to make sure that the trousers stay on

definitively lots of definition in pecs, traps, delts and arms...size wise my arms are now at 46cm pumped (thats around 18" I believe)

CTS symptoms are still troubling me...especially my right hand (wrist, thumb and forearm)...sometimes it gets so painful to even open a door! but I am hanging in there...I tried dropping gh to 4 ius from 5 but it did not help. I am resisting the impulse to drop even further...will see how the next couple of weeks go...if it persists i will drop to 3 ius and watch to see what gives...

had some fever on tuesday night...39 degrees Centrigrade and shakes like hell...had to skip Wednesdays gym session but went back yesterday...workout wasn't that good (no power) I guess my body is still recovering but all is fine now. duno if its Test flu or just the alternation from hot weather to AC in car/house etc...

all in all I am pretty happy with this cycle and the results I am getting...feels good to be back on track and to see myself in good shape again...

more to come so stay tuned folks
    Invest in a pill splitter it will make your life easier with A-Dex.. Just make sure the blade is sharp enough to cut ..not break the pill.

Sent from my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by AliYousaf View Post

Invest in a pill splitter it will make your life easier with A-Dex.. Just make sure the blade is sharp enough to cut ..not break the pill.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Ill check GNC if they have any...i currently use a pocket knife for this but i confess it sometimes gets kinda messy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130831_114416.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	143536

Dropped my gh dose to 3iu ED because the wrist pains were no longer tolerable...hope it fixes it...havent been able to do a propper bench press in weeks!!! actually most of my push workouts are affected altho pulls are good since I use power grips which helps take some of the strain from the thumb I think

pumps at the gym are great tho...after the inclusion of Ciallis 5mg 2 hrs pre workout, i feel like im on dbol with the pumps I get

diet is going great as well...trying to cycle carbs and with my shitty work schedule, I must admit I am doing good...

one funny thing is that I am craving meat!!! I woke up at 1 am last night to grill myself a steak!!! my wife is looking at me with surprised eyes ( wasnt much of a meat fan ...mostly chicken n fish but lately its totally different...

still pinning hcg at 250ius x 2 per week along with test E (500mg EW). I had planned to do an 9 or 12 weeker...I will go to 16 now.

belly fat is melting down....and this is I guess the BEST thing that I am getting from this cycle as I always had problems with getting rid of this...

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Personally, I don't think I would ever waste gh on a solo cycle....

I only use it to enhance on cycle growth and for bridging through cycles throughout the year

I blast n cruise so eud use it all the time. On n off cycle during reload etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information