Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: TB500 questions

siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member

TB500 questions

was planning on dosing 7mg per week of tb500. Is it best used in the morning or before bedtime? Also, is it recommended to inject all at once? I have been reading multiple to single but just want to clarify. Thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1
    was planning on dosing 7mg per week of tb500. Is it best used in the morning or before bedtime? Also, is it recommended to inject all at once? I have been reading multiple to single but just want to clarify. Thanks.
    Have you reviewed this thread:

Roman's TB-500 log...........

Very informative log. I don't think 7mg is necessary unless used for induction during wk-1. I've been using 2mg/wk for a longer duration with good results.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am using 4 a week and on week 3 and I have noticed results already. Nothing drastic but definitely notice difference

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    AM/PM...

....makes no difference
    Red Bastard likes this.

siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member
    I was reading from another source somewhere (I should of saved URL) and it broke it down pretty good. To sum it up, 10mg was given to race horses and 5mg was given to dogs (I am guessing greyhounds [for racing]). We obviously need more than a a dog but less than a horse. He then provided some calculator that broke it down to about 7. something... I know what I am saying is kinda vague but it made sense when I was reading it. That is why I am getting 7mg. But thanks roman for the answer I needed...

Hey Roman, I know you mentioned in your forum post that you were going to try 7mg yourself, or maybe someone else. If you did how did you like the results?

vic1778 is offline Junior Member
    I have a 10 MG Vial of TB 500, My question is, I added 1 ML of Bacteriostatic water to the vial. How do I get a 2MG draw from an insulin needle....

Thread Information