• 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Some notes about Chinese Jintropin from GenSci

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unixpro is offline Banned

Some notes about Chinese Jintropin from GenSci

Hey guys, im sure everyone knows this but Just in case someone doesn't.

for the boxes of Chinese Jintropin.

The ONLY difference in packaging between "REAL" and IMITATION is the little hairlike fibers in the seal, the imitations also validate on the website.

the content, well i don't know, i don't trust a single word that comes out of the Chinese.

hope this helps someone out.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpro

The ONLY difference in packaging between "REAL" and IMITATION is the little hairlike fibers in the seal, the imitations also validate on the website.

the content, well i don't know, i don't trust a single word that comes out of the Chinese.

I've not been up to date with everything..... But it's to my understanding that the fakes are being produced by the same manufacturers as the legit hgh. Same company...... Producing two kinds of products. Fake hgh for the underground - legit for pharma.

If this is the case..... There would be NO packaging difference and all numbers would of-coarse match up
    beerdogg likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

yeah the small diff is the fibers, according to them , imitation is 97%pure vs 99% for "real" hgh.

so they say...

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    yeah the small diff is the fibers, according to them , imitation is 97%pure vs 99% for "real" hgh.

so they say...
    Who says this? Where are you getting this info???

Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    Who says this? Where are you getting this info???
    Authorized vendor over there.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpro
    yeah the small diff is the fibers, according to them , imitation is 97%pure vs 99% for "real" hgh. so they say...
    So the authorized distributor for Euro Pharm is distributing two variations of the original product? Both are real GH just one of them are of a lesser grade? How the you use the word "imitation" in the same sentence as 97% pure?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    So the authorized distributor for Euro Pharm is distributing two variations of the original product? Both are real GH just one of them are of a lesser grade? How the you use the word "imitation" in the same sentence as 97% pure?
    Don't believe a word the distributors are saying, they are only saying that one product is 97% pure and the other is 99% pure because everybody has found out what they are up to, a large amount of customers originated from this site and most if not all have stopped buying because they are fake, garbage and not worth even risking your money on. Its just like AnkBio all over again when they gave me 1000ius pure gh for free to keep my mouth shut on the forums.

Wow, what did you do with it lmao, if u till then you must look like big ramy I bet.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    AND the person who was reporting the change in sides said his were sealed, had fibres and checked out on the website (I'm sorry, I don't mean to not refer to the original poster by name, but I can't remember who actually posted the info about the change in Jintropin without going through the thread again.).

beerdogg is offline Associate Member

You are the first to report this as a fact. Please inform us how you know this?

I can't give out a source but this is straight from over there, I think I am the first person who had said something this is why I wanted to share the info.

I read this, sems to be a different product, letters are Chinese not rossii.

I read this, and to be a different product, letters are Chinese not rossii.
    All the same its coming direct out of the manufactures, its not which country its coming from its all coming direct out of GenSci.. GenSci are selling fakes to the underground market.

You're correct, the question is, to trust them or not, I'm talking directly to one of their guys and although I know I'm not allowed to post prices the conference between then is 100% cost, so it's a big deal.

You're correct, the question is, to trust them or not, I'm talking directly to one of their guys and although I know I'm not allowed to post prices the conference between then is 100% cost, so it's a big deal.
    Its common sense not to trust a supplier who sells fakes to the underground, we had the same issues with AnkBio. There are a lot of employers who sell to the West but in all honesty stay well clear the Chinese are capable of doing anything. They also sell different grades of fakes what you may think are real may not be . I'm done with them they are ruthless and corrupt and I wont risk my money again

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm running genotropin and saizen now.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm running genotropin and saizen now.
    Ive used both your better sticking with them

Pretty much, one of them is called imitation however it does validate through the website code.

This doesn't make any sense. What was the first tip off that what was in the vials had changed? It was people who had been using it awhile who noticed changes in side effects. I seem to recall one person said they had huge amounts of water retention from the last shipment. Now ask yourself, why would a little less GH result in a lot more water retention? There is no answer to that question, because it doesn't make sense. They are lying.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    how do we know the new stuff coming from Gensci is garbage??? has any1 actually tested it????

Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    how do we know the new stuff coming from Gensci is garbage??? has any1 actually tested it????
    Because it all adds up..... People need to forget about Chinese hgh already. They're con artists.....

If you want to experiment..... Spend ur money on it

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

It doesn't matter what the packaging looks like if the pharma company produces both real and fake hgh lol
    marcus300 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Facecrash is offline Member
    I received the Jins from Ukraine from gensci. At 2iu I could barely walk and couldn't make a fist without severe cts symptoms. I was dabilitated from just 2iu. And the fibers and security code were legit. When I came to reality that it was fake, I got a script for domestic real omni and have been running 2iu for 2 weeks. Perfect sleep, no cts just minor tingling in my left hand in the morning.

So this proves how my body reacts to real gh and the Jins I was taking made me feel nothing like this real domestic gh is making me feel. It was hell. My conclusion, the Jins were peptides or some other poison made to mimic the sides of real hgh.

They were from gensci and the fibers and security checked out. Do the math.

Facecrash, according to unixpro, a distributor is intimating that the rubbish you had was some poorly filtered/untreated GH that had e coli toxins in it, and that's why you felt so bad. BUT the good news is that it should have only cost 1/2 of what the proper product costs. Did they ask you if you wanted the stuff with the toxins in it when you ordered? I'm sure they did, because just look at how upfront they are. /sarcasm

Of course not, because it's all lies. They know all the boxes have the threads, because they are the ones making all of these, both the "real" and "imitation" ones. So if they tell you/admit that they are making some that are only 97% pure, and those don't have threads, then you will always think you got the higher quality product because of course they all have threads. Ingenious.

Marcus is right - they know they have to get some story out there to explain now that people are having atrocious side effects, and that long time users know the stuff has changed and of course they are trying to do it without damaging their credibility. This was what they came up with. If it doesn't work, there will probably be a new story next month.
    marcus300 likes this.

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    Here is the link to my BW that I had done on my Jintropin. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.
    Serum & IGF Results From Jintropin

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    ive seen boxes here in Oz , not sure bout the fibres ... some said amazing , some said not so ...

I got 5 kits , nothing but dirt

Thread Information