Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Thoughts & inputs please

SEDUCER is offline New Member

Thoughts & inputs please

Hey guys I am looking for some help and info on peptides from the guys who use it or know about this stuff.

I am 29 and have been training for the last 3.5-4 years.

Now I have never used or injected anything before so this will be my first time.

I have just brought the following IGF-1 LR3 1MG, TB-500 5MG Thymosin Beta 4 5MG, GHRP-6 5MG, Sterile water solution 10ML 0.9% of Benzyl Alcohol.

I have been reading a few forums to do some research and found maybe start with 25mcg per side of muscle I train (biceps or triceps etc.) per day post training

Am I correct that insulin needles are the right ones to use?

Is it ok to use the Sterile water I got or should I be using Acetic Acid?

When should I or even should I use the GHRP and Tb 500 at the same time, I am using the Tb500 to help with my injuries in my rotor cuff.

I am trying my best to research as much as I can but every one says different and I am hoping there is enough knowledge on this forum to help me out.

Please can someone help me out or even give me some pointers as I am new to this and cant find anyone to help me out with it.

Thanks guys and appreciate if you can help me.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes you can use the sterile water. also I believe you can use all those peptides at the same time. I do have some experience with peptides, but I'm no guru by far, let some one else chime in on that subject.
    Also I recommend you get (cjc-1295) I think(going by memory and I suffer from CRS lol. but seriously cjc-1295 with the GHRP-6 will be most effective in replicating and making your body naturally produce HGH. I have personally used this combination with decent results. It may take a couple months to feel and see the results for they are mild but good.
    SEDUCER likes this.

SEDUCER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Yes you can use the sterile water. also I believe you can use all those peptides at the same time. I do have some experience with peptides, but I'm no guru by far, let some one else chime in on that subject.
    Also I recommend you get (cjc-1295) I think(going by memory and I suffer from CRS lol. but seriously cjc-1295 with the GHRP-6 will be most effective in replicating and making your body naturally produce HGH. I have personally used this combination with decent results. It may take a couple months to feel and see the results for they are mild but good.
    Thank you very much Ironbeck!
    Ok so you think I should also get the cjc-1295 and use that with the GHRP-6?
    Do you use hem at the same time?
    Will it still be ok to use them both with the igf and the tb500?

When were you using the GHRP morning and night or when?

I greatly appreciate your help and input. Thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEDUCER View Post
    Hey guys I am looking for some help and info on peptides from the guys who use it or know about this stuff.

I am 29 and have been training for the last 3.5-4 years.

Now I have never used or injected anything before so this will be my first time.

I have just brought the following IGF-1 LR3 1MG, TB-500 5MG Thymosin Beta 4 5MG, GHRP-6 5MG, Sterile water solution 10ML 0.9% of Benzyl Alcohol.

I have been reading a few forums to do some research and found maybe start with 25mcg per side of muscle I train (biceps or triceps etc.) per day post training

Am I correct that insulin needles are the right ones to use?

Is it ok to use the Sterile water I got or should I be using Acetic Acid?

When should I or even should I use the GHRP and Tb 500 at the same time, I am using the Tb500 to help with my injuries in my rotor cuff.

I am trying my best to research as much as I can but every one says different and I am hoping there is enough knowledge on this forum to help me out.

Please can someone help me out or even give me some pointers as I am new to this and cant find anyone to help me out with it.

Thanks guys and appreciate if you can help me.
    the standard dosing protocol:

TB 14mg spread out over a six week period with once a week injections using a slin pin
    ghrp-6 = 100mcg 3x a day on an empty stomach for six months minimum using a slin pin

any water based compound may be mixed in the same barrel. it's a moot point, since TB is once a week, and ghrp-6 is 21x per week.

follow the link in my signature to find out more about TB

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information