a_bower is offline Junior Member

No more peps in Aus!

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone can help me out.
    For weeks now I can't seem to find anywhere that is supplying peps without prescription. My usual source is currently out I stock and all the others seem to be shut down. I recently ordered from US and my order got seized. Now I'm down $100's.
    It's getting frustrating because since I started using them they have really helped with my anxiety and depression. It's one of the main reasons I use them.
    Doctors won't prescribe them for me, they just want to put me on some gross pharma meds.

If anyone knows an Aussie based lab that supplies without prescription or an overseas company that have a high success rate through customs, please PM me.
    Don't post on the forum any sources as it's not allowed. Apologies if asking for pm is not allowed, but I'm getting that frustrated and I've dropped too much money so far.
    Thanks for any help

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by a_bower
    Hey guys, Wondering if anyone can help me out. For weeks now I can't seem to find anywhere that is supplying peps without prescription. My usual source is currently out I stock and all the others seem to be shut down. I recently ordered from US and my order got seized. Now I'm down $100's. It's getting frustrating because since I started using them they have really helped with my anxiety and depression. It's one of the main reasons I use them. Doctors won't prescribe them for me, they just want to put me on some gross pharma meds. If anyone knows an Aussie based lab that supplies without prescription or an overseas company that have a high success rate through customs, please PM me. Don't post on the forum any sources as it's not allowed. Apologies if asking for pm is not allowed, but I'm getting that frustrated and I've dropped too much money so far. Thanks for any help
    Hi mate I'm from Aus everything you need is already here... There's nothing you cannot get. Just need to look around...

SEDUCER is offline New Member
    Hey Hephens can u pm me where as well as in same boat

Thread Information